Chapter 1

Secret best kept hidden [Discontinued]

Your POV

So... I actually made it. I, Park Soo Yeon, made it to the most prestigious school in South Korea.

Seoul Academy.

Here I am standing outside this amazing black, red and white school. As I walk into the school gates, I suddenly feel a sense of belonging. I have always stood out from the crowd at my previous school. Being the brainiac and blitzing past everyone in every subject whether it was Chemistry or Physical Education. Due to that fact, I never really got to know people. I always put my head into books whenever it was spare time. My umma is a doctor and my appa is a dentist and me, I still haven't chosen my path yet. I hope this school can help me choose it.

As I bid my farewells with my parents, my umma said, " Sooyeon, make sure you make friends this time. I want to have someone over at our house one day!"

"Ne umma. Arasso. I'm going to go into school now. Annyeong umma! Annyeong appa!" As I wave to them for the last time for another 3 months.

I walk into this new school and started admiring every aspect of it. From the uniform to the buildings.

The first place I had to go is to the hall. I walked to the hall very introverted because I didn't want anyone to pay big attention to me. As I enter the hall I see students scramming all over the place with their luggages looking like lost puppies. I found it very amusing because only the best people got accepted and here I am looking at students finding their way around the place. I am not going to kid though, this hall is enormous. I can hear echos in it.

After all of that, I found my seat and homegroup. Next to me was a very nice person named Park Chanyeol. My first impression of him is his hyperactiveness. He is very kind though and talked to me a lot before the assembly started for the new coming students.

"Annyeong, I'm Chanyeol," Chanyeol whispered in my ear while the principal started his speech. "I guess you aren't very talkative are you?"

I didn't want to communicate with him because I felt very awkward. Instead I gave him a polite nod with a smile instead.

"Don't worry, I'll be making you talk when we get to know each other even more. I am known as the Happy Virus," as Chanyeol whispered to me again, "and by the way, you have a beautiful smile."

Those words put an even bigger smile on my face in an instant. He saw my ridiculously big smile and nudged me and smiled with his cute baby face.

~~~~

Assembly ended and all of us are instructed to go to our dorm.

I grabbed all my bags and made my way to the girls dorm. As I feel in the atmosphere, everyone is very excited. I see girls scrambling everywhere finding their dorm and finding their dorm partners. I stood in front of my room, room 22, my lucky number. I walked in and saw two very welcoming girls, and when I mean very, I mean whoa.

"HELLO. MY NAME IS JIN AH BUT CALL ME NANA. WHAT'S UP? CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS SINCE WE ARE IN THE SAME DORM?" shouted out Jin Ah, oh wait, Nana. 

"NO I SAW HER FIRST NANA. SHE'S MY NEW FRIEND. STUFF IT. SHE CAN BE OUR NEW FRIEND. HI I'M SOO YOUNG BUT I LIKE BEING CALLED LIZZY." screamed Soo Young in my face.

I was getting very uncomfortable and backed up a bit and then took the courage I had and introduced myself.

"Hi.. I'm Park Soo Yeon and I would be happy to be your friend," I said very shyly and gave a small smile.

They were very estatic and helped me with all my bags from outside to inside. Since they got here first and already unpacked half their things, they obviously took the two beds to the window which left me stuck with the bed near the door. I didn't like being near the door but then speaking up is hard for me.

I unpacked my books first because in 30 minutes, our first class would start. I didn't want to the be late on my first impression for the teachers. I took my school bag, emptied all un-needed items and stuffed it with my books for the day.

~~~~

As I walk to my first class, I smiled with glee because it was biology. I love biology. In the corner of my eye while walking towards the science labs, I saw Chanyeol running to me with his big smile and uneven breathing.

"Hi! Remember me? Chanyeol if you don't remember my name! That reminds me, I don't know your name yet! What the name to match your beautiful self?"

"Annyeong, I'm Soo Yeon" I replied to his question with the crazy smile I had in assembly.

We both walked into class and took the first seats we saw.

"Hello class 10B, I am Miss. Soo Ra and I will be your biology teacher for the rest of this year. I hope you have fun and excel a lot this year," said Miss. Soo Ra introducing herself to my class. 

I didn't really focus because I saw this really cute guy in my class across the room. This is the first time I have lost focus in class, especially biology. Wait... I have never felt this feeling before. What is this awkward feeling I'm developing?

 

-------------------------------------

 

A/N(that-exogirl): Hello readers!

that-exogirl coming to you with my first ever fanfiction. I hope you enjoy it. I will try and make my chapters longer! Bare with me on this.