008. Vacation Day

Secret Lover.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 days later,Australia Villa,1100 AST

6 days passed and not much of progress has been made...This caused Zinger to start worrying. There was only 4 days left of vacation and Sunhwa and Youngjae,Hyosung and daehyun are still not together. Zinger thought,"what to do? Aish...Ahh!"Zinger came up with a plan. She called BangSong,Himchan,Moon and zelo into her room. she then spoke,"Yorobun.there's only 4 days of vacation left and Hyosung is still not with daehyun and sunhwa is not together with youngjae. This is really killing me out. i decided...it's my last resort. tomorrow morning,we will leave the villa. but before leaving,we will lock the doors of Sunhwa and yongjae's room and Hyosung and daehyun's room. We will slide in envelopes containing what to do and of course,we will put some breakfast in their rooms. the envelopes will be like their missions.Is it set?" All of them nodded. yes,Yongguk and Jieun joined in the plan in pairing them up. The pass few days,Hyosung has been sticking to sunhwa like glue while youngjae and daehyun kept chilling out. What Zinger and the rest did not knew that daehyun confessed his love for hyosung. The reason why hyosung stayed beside sunhwa is because she was unsure of her feelings and needed to think. Hyosung does not know to accept him or not...

Daehyun and Hyosung retired into the room,feeling tired due to the day's activities. when Hyosung was going to wash up,Daehyun grabbed hyosung's hand to stop her. He then said,"Hyosung noona,i like you." Hyosung froze. daehyun continued,"will you accept me and be my girlfriend?"Hyosung turned around to face him,but avoiding his eye,said,"daehyun ah..noona needs to think."and turned to the bathroom and locked the door.

[In bathroom,Hyosung POV]

Hyosung in her head:"What to do?Do i like him?"Hyosung remembers 5 years ago....."Leejoon and i were dating 5 years ago. i broke up with him for my career...this really left him really heartbroken for a year...he barely got over me...i dont want to break Daehyun's heart...tell me what to do?"She asked her heart. she decided to sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter