001-Talk that!

Secret Lover.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Bold paragraphs are Author's POV

-----0630 KST,TS dorm-----

Zinger woke up to see Hyosung sleeping peacefully and soundly,she then got up from the bed and took a shower . After showering,she tied her hair into a ponytail and placed a cap over. She took her sunglasses,purse and phone and placed it in her bag filled with schedules that were passed to her by the 2 managers,umbrella and headphones. she wore a pair of flats and headed down the stairs,out of the main door. she called for a taxi and headed to the morning market.

On the way to the market,she saw B.A.P's and secret's schedule and saw that none of them had to do CFs or any photoshoots. She decided to cook spicy rice cakes for them. when she reach the morning market,she took 4 packets of rice cake that were enough to feed all of them,2 tubs of spicy sauce,2 packets of kimchi,3 cartons of fruit juice. she went to the cashier to pay for the items and hailed a taxi back to the TS dorm. As soon as reached the TS dorm,it was 0730. She immediately started cooking.

[Zelo's POV]

I woke up to the smell of spicy rice cakes. They are my favourite. I immediately went to the kitchen. Before i even reached the kitchen,i knew it  was Hana noona cooking,yes Zinger noona treats us very well,like a mom.when i reached the kitchen,i greeted Zinger noona,"Hana noona,Good morning!Can i try a spicy rice cake?" And showed her some aegyo. She chuckled and gave 1 rice cake to me. wow it it so so so delicious. i asked her ,"can i have one more?""Aniya,Junhong u can have some more later arasseo?" she answer in her cute voice. i then headed out of the kitchen and played with my ipad. When i switched it on,it was 0830. after playing my ipad for awhile,Zinger noona called out to me,Zelo ah,can go call all the B.A.P and secret members?Just give the door a hard knock. After that can u help me to set the table?

I answered,locking my ipad,"Nae Hana noona!" i went to knock on their bedroom doors and said,"Yah hyungs/Noonas,Hana noona made breakfast come down!"after that, i went down to help set the table. 5 minutes later,none of them woke up.Noona then told me,Zelo ah,Noona is going to chased them up so can u finish setting up the table? I nodded and she went away.

[Zinger's POV]

I told Zelo,"Zelo ah,Noona is going to chased them up so can u finish setting up the table?"Zelo nodded and i went to chase them up. I went to wake the Secret members. I easily shake them up as they were partially awake. I then told hyosung,"Unnie yah,can u go wake up daehyun,youngjae and jongup?I will go wake the 2 oldest"i knocked on their door but no reply. I then called,"YAH BANG YONGGUK AND KIM HIMCHAN,wake up if not there's no spicy rice cakes for you."After saying this,within 10 seconds,they woke up. i gathered all of them down at the dining table. And we started eating. After eating,i handed the jeon leader and bang leader their group schedules

Hyosung then said"who will do the dishes?lets play scissors,paper and stone to see." After 3 rounds,Zinger and Himchan was chosen the rest went to wash up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter