YOU!

Playful Kiss

During class.....

The teacher said that he was busy, so then he let all of you have five minutes free time. You smiled and took a piace of paper out. 

DEAR LUHAN,

YOU ARE LIKE MY PRINCE, MY PRINCE, MY HERO, MY DESTINY....

So that I would be protected from the queenkas, I would not reveal my real self. If only we would be closer than what we are now. If only, if only, hmmm I would be nice enough to give you a clue about me:) 

Behind the shadows of popularity...

Well that is all from, == =====

You secretly wrote a letter for, Luhan 'Behind the Shadows' *I wish he won't find out who I am..... considering he is two tables behind me!* You looked at Luhan, he was busy studying. "Okay class, I am back, so may we please continue our work for english, by opening your textbooks?"

Everyone sighed and opened up their textbooks.

Kriiiiiiing~ Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~

That was the bell for lunch and everyone sped to the cafeteria. Of course like always you were left behind. You walked up to Luhan's locker and put it inside. You then quickly ran away, *I hope no one saw me!*

 

"OH KRIS! That was so funny!" Tao laughed at Kris' so NOT funny joke.

Luhan rolled his eyes, he was to cold for jokes. "I have to get something from my locker," He said coldly.

His friends followed him. Luhan arrived in front of his locker, he opened it and a letter fell out.

His friends stopped laughing and looked at the paper. Luhan's eyes widened, he quickly read it and hid it. "Can we read it?" Lay asked. Luhan glared at him, "No~" 

They all gulped, "Let's go," Luhan said walking to the cafeteria.

 

You were in the line to get food and all of the students cut in. So you had to WAIT longer, "LUHAN! WHY CAN'T YOU LET US READ IT?!" Lay pouted.

Luhan rolled his eyes. You turned around, they were behind you. *They're not cutting in line....*

"Oh, hello again...." Luhan suddenly spoke out.

You just waved and turned around. Someone new was in front of you it was one of the queenkas, you sighed. "Hey! Why did you just cut in line?" Luhan said.

The girl turned around, "Luhan oppa! Who cut in line? *gasp* How dare you cut in front of Luhan oppa, Mi Dinbi!" She pushed you to the ground. "Apolagise at once... or else!"

You gulped looked at Luhan *Why am I doing this for no cause?!* "Mianhe Luhan," You bowed.

"OPPA~" The queenka said.

You bowed a 180 angled bow, "Mianhe Luhan oppa,"

"What for Su-Min?" Luhan asked

"She cut in line," Min said dumbfounded.

"But you were the one who cut in line, so therefore you should apolagise," Chen smirked.

Su-Min gulped, "Mianhe Mi-Dinbi," 

"Good, now go to the back of the line," Xuimin pointed to the back of the line.

Su-Min glared at you and sashayed to the back. Luhan smirked, then he felt weird *What did I just do? Did I just...defend her?* "Thank you oppa," You bowed again and walked up to the lady.

 

After school you walked back home... well you walked back to your broken home. "Dinbi-ah!" Your father called.

"Good afternoon appa," You bowed and hugged him.

"Guess what? I have news for you. I have packed some of our stuff inside our car, because my high school friend called ME!" He sqealed like a girl. The squeal made you laugh, "Okay come on, get inside the car," He opened the door for you.

 

"WOW! It is big! Is this really their house appa?" You asked.

He just nodded and rang the doorbell, "Who is it?" A lady called out.

"It is me Mi Jae,"

"*gasp* OH! Honey they are here!" You could here a man's voice calling out 'finally' and smiled.

The gate opened and you both walked inside. The house was so CLEAN and white, "Welcome!" The lady greeted.

"Hello," You bowed your 180 angled one again.

"Do you need help unpacking?" She asked.

You shook your head, "Are you sure, go outside. I will call my older son to help you,"

"Thank you," You bowed again and left.

 

"Luhan! Come down the visitors are here!"

Luhan walked down stairs, "Ne?"

"Help the girl unpack,"

"THE GIRL? You mean you don't know her name?" Luhan asked.

Mrs. Lu rolled her eyes and pushed him outside. Luhan walked to you and his eyes widened, but then he acted cold again, "Do you need help?" He asked.

"No," You answered, "I am almost done anyway," You turned around and your eyes widened, "YOU!"

 

I am done! I guess I would try to update again:) I am sorry that this one was short *bites lip*