Studies Bring Fate

Playful Kiss

 

 

Before I start I would want to let you know that, Purple means normal POV, Green means your POV, Orange means Authors Note, Blue means Luhan's POV and red means EXO's or Hoya's POV!

 

You were at school, studying late at night. *I DON'T GET THIS DARN QUESTION!* you thought *Come on DANDI, come on!* You looked at the question closely, "The answer is, m2," Someone called out from behind.

It was Luhan, Luhan was in the same class as you. Your school was different from the others. The classes weren't in grades, instead they were in random. The first time you met Luhan was one year ago at the assembly. Luhan's speech was so clear and sweet. You snapped out of your thoughts, "Thank you," You wrote m2 on your sheet.

"Why aren't you home yet?" Luhan asked coldy.

"I get distracted at home," You replied while answering the rest of the answers.

Luhan was shocked, he had heard that you at mathematics. "I thought you were bad at maths,"

You smiled at him, "That's what people say, it is kind of true. I am not that good at mathematics, but that does not mean I at it,"

Luhan wanted to smile back but he didn't, "Hmmm, well I have to go now,"

Luhan left the classroom, *wow we just had a convo!* You thought. You continued doing your heomwork, you didn't get some of the questions, so you just guessed it. 

While Luhan was walking home he saw a man with black shades, brown messy hair, black jacket and dark jeans with dark shoes. The man was looking at their school, Luhan followed his gaze and saw you. *I'm keeping an eye on this guy, I mean... who wears shades at a time like this?* Luhan rolled his eyes and continued to walk home.

"YAY! I finished my homework, thank goodness! I just hope I get most of these right. I am positive that I am getting this one right...since Luhan told me the answer," You cheered.

You walked outiside the school and saw man blocking your way. You continued to walk, but he still blocked your way, "Excuse me, I have to go back home," You excused.

The man walked closer to you, "Why...don't we have some fun? You know, stay with me, live with me and all that," He smirked. You gulped, "Um...sir, I am under----age-so can you-p-please let me go home,"

The man shook his head and continued to walk towards you while you were walking backwards. Until, "Hey! I think you should just let her go home," 

The both of you turned to see....LUHAN! "Luhan," You said.

"What do you want with her?" Luhan asked the man.

The man gulped and ran away, Luhan chased him. The man gave up and Luhan grabbed his arm, "Listen here, if you try to do it with her ONE more time. I will not be afraid to call," Luhan blackmailed.

The man nodded and started to run again. Luhan smirked *That is wierd... I feel so-free* You ran to Luhan, "Where did he go?" You asked. 

"He ran away," Luhan said coldly.

"COOL! Thank you Luhan, thank you-thank you-THANK YOU!" You bowed 4 times.

"Your welcome," Luhan walked away.

You just sighed, *I don't think I should bother him anymore* You started to walk home. When you got home you greeted your father and walked upstairs. Once you got upstairs, you started to study science. You stayed up until midnight. *What is wrong with me? I thought I hated studying, this is new. For some reason I find the questions much more easier than before.*

 

I arrived home all tired and stressed. *Why did I help that girl? I don't even know her name and she is IN my class!* "Why did you come back late hyung?" My younger brother asked.

He is in grade four and his name is Baek. HAHAHA! I used Baek:) Baek is like me Junior, Baek is really intelligent. He doesn't look like me, but he acts like me. "I just saw a girl getting hurt by a man, so I decided to-"

"COOL! You helped the man hit the girl!" Baek interuppted.

I rolled my eyes, "No, I helped the girl!"

Baek frowned, "That is NOT like you, "

I realised that Baek was right, I never did that before. I would always ignore it or just walk right passed it. But this time I helped her. I couldn't believe what I did, absentmindedly I walked to my room and watched TV.  The news were on and it said that a young girl and a father's house had broken down. I started to get interested and turned the volume up to 15 instead of 8. It showed the father talking about how expensive the house was and how many valuables were inside the house. When it showed the daughter my eyes ran away from their sockets. It was you, I felt really sorry for  you, first you were getting hurt by a man, now your house got broken down.

Luhan didn't know that from downstairs, his parents were also watching the news, "EH! Isn't the Mi Jae?! You know my best friend in high school!" Mr Lu shouted surprised.

"Ne!" Mrs. Lu replied, "I have an idea, why don't we let them live with us for a while? Until they find a new house or apartment!"

Mr. Lu nodded at the great idea.

*NEXT DAY*

It seemed like everyone in the school watched the news because everyone asked you questions like

-how are you?

-OMG! Are you okay?

-What are you going to do about your house?

This had never happened to you before. While you were walking around the school, you didn't know that a certain someone had been keeping an eye on- wait no! Had been keeping eyes on you... that's better. The person couldn't take it anymore and he went up to you, "Mi Dinbi-ah, how are you! Are you okay? What are you going to do about your house?!" This time the person said all THREE. "Hoya...?" You looked dumbfounded.

Hoya looked at you with a worried look. You rolled your eyes and walked away, "DINBI-AH, DINBI-AH, DINBI-AH, DINBI-AH, DIN-"

"Dude, she needs some space. Didn't you watch the news yesterday? Her house broke down, I mean even right now she has the courage to go to school," Someone called out.

All of the girls gasped, Luhan! Luhan smirked, "Luhan," Hoya said then he smirked, "So you think that Dinbi here needs some space?! I mean seriously, what kind of girl would want their boyfriend to give them space!"

"You're not my boyfriend!" You shouted and walked to Luhan, "You don't believe him right?"

Luhan smiled, "Of course I don't, you two don't even look like a couple. So your name is Mi Dinbi?"

You nodded, "Oh that is cool, " Luhan said and walked away.

"That is weird, Luhan usualy act like that towards girls..." Girl's gossiped.