GDragon

The Accident

 

You splutter in his face trying to form some sort of words.. or.. well word that could even begin to explain anything what had happened in the last... 7 seconds. Your hands clamp on his chest and he holds your shoulders, kind of holding you back. You somewhat start to calm down and you blink a couple of times before a big smile spreads across your face. One of your knees gives way and buckles slightly. You laugh nervously as GD's eyebrows rise in concern, him holding you upright. Your eyes drift up to his hair, it was a pale pink, the red dye from the MAMA Awards had faded. It looked fluffy and you had an urge to run your hand through it. You decided against it because it would be weird and not really a first-time-meeting-a-famous-Korean-rapper thing to do.
 
"Oh no, no. I'm fine" You smile, your other leg buckles and you nearly topple over but his arms hold you up. You realise that your fingers were bunched in his white t-shirt, you release them. Oh great, there were intense wrinkles in his shirt, two little circles of wrinkles on his chest. You cough in a laugh as you think about what people would think about it. 
 
"What?" A smile danced over his lips as your contagious little coughing laugh made him smile. He looks down and sees the wrinkles. He chuckles and looks back at you. He probably thinks you're so weird.. laughing at wrinkles. Oh you're pathetic... You think to yourself, squeezing your eyes shut. You open them when GDragon starts speaking a few seconds later. He was speaking in Korean to someone behind you. You just stand there stupidly, half held up by this god of a man. He continues talking over your shoulder and glances at you a couple of times so you have to look away quickly, trying to look away "coolly" like you weren't obviously staring at him, but let's be honest, you weren't doing it coolly... at all. You would finally regester him looking at you about 3 seconds after his eyes rested on yours.
 
"My friend here is going to help you to our car so we can get you checked out. Is that ok?" He's talking to you now. You didn't know what was wrong with you, and you were scared, you nod your head nervously. You turn your head to who he was talking about, but you couldn't see the person clearly as they were further than your head could swivel away. You see a flash of deep blue hair and it hits you. It was Daesung. Kang Daesung from BigBang. Your mouth falls open and Daesung reaches out to you as your knees buckle again. Your head couldn't make sense of it all. Of all people to see you, it was two amazing people from a Korean boy band that you not only loved - but you adored, found you curled up in a ball on the footpath. You couldn't believe that you were actually still conscious. Jiyong's hands slowly release from your shoulders when he was positive Daesung's arms were safely wrapped around your waist, holding you up. Daesung smiles down at you,
 
"Hey. Nice meeting like this, hey?" He says in adorable English, he was much better than you thought. 
 
"Nice first impression," You cough out, head drooping again. Daesung and GDragon lock eyes in concern, them both mutely agreeing to skip their dance practice. 
 
"We're going to move now, okay?" You nod. Daesung's hand lifts yours to wrap around his shoulders for better support. GD whips out his phone and he calls their manager, talking quickly in Korean about the situation and how they'll be late. He hangs up and nods to Daesung. His eyes float down to your half-lidded ones and he pats Daesung on the shoulder. Daesung's arm lifts you up easily, your legs feel heavy and your feet feel too big. GD quickly walks ahead, on the phone to someone again. 
 
You reach the car and Daesung leans you against the door. GD shuffles over to you and he places both hands on your shoulders gently. He leans down and looks in your eyes,
 
"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" GDragon's eyes washed over your pale face and you start to feel queasy. 
 
"I'm going to barf" You double over and throw up. Thankfully Dae and Ji dodge it. They step back quickly and look away, embarassed for you. GDragon snaps into action and unlocks, opens and hands you some tissues and a bottle of water from the car. He takes your hand and guides you down the car, away from the small puddle of vomit. You feel like you're about to break down in tears. Of all the things you could have done in front of your idols, you throw up. You groan in embarrassment and hang your head, wiping your mouth with a tissue and putting it in a plastic bag which Jiyong also had. Daesung couldn't hold it in any longer, he burst out laughing. He bounced up and down on the spot laughing. Dae's adorable laugh made you giggle, then laugh quietly, then you were laughing as hard as him with GDragon raising his eyebrows at you both with a smile on his face. 
 
You open the cap of the water bottle and take a drink. Dae calms down and apologizes. 
 
"Ah no, it's okay. Haha, just making a better impression," You sigh and take another drink. GD's hand glides past your arm and rubs your back, trying to comfort you. You take a sharp breath and you nearly choke. 
 
"Are you okay to ride?" GDragon asked. You stick your thumbs up and stifle a long burp. You excuse yourself as Dae giggles and places a finger over his mouth and bows his head apologetically, still smiling. What is it with boys and vomit, burping, and farting? You shake your head at him amused and nod to GDragon. He opens the door to the car and you hop in, clicking in the seat belt. Dae jumps in the back and GD sits in the drivers seat. He eases out of the car park and drives smoothly, fast but cautiously. He looked amazing. His arm rested on the open window sill, propped up against his head. The wind was blowing through his hair, making the fluffy pale pink hair to blow around attractively. 
 
"What?" GDragon looks over to you in the passanger seat, he caught you observing him. You look quickly down into your lap. He laughs quietly and gasps. "I haven't even introduced myself. Oh how embarassing." He points to himself, "I'm Jiyong, and my friend is Daesung." He points to the back seat and you swivel your head to see a grin spread over Daesung's face.
 
"My name's _____" You mumble to the boys.
 
"That's a lovely name. I've always actually liked that name.. Ever since I heard it.. About 5 seconds ago.." Each word got quieter until he awkwardly coughs and changes the subject. Did he just say he liked my name...???? "We're from Korea, uh we're actually in a band called-" 
 
"BigBang" You pipe up. Kind of regretting it, you didn't want to seem like a crazy fan. You in your lips. 
 
"Hey! You know about us! That's awesome." GDragon smiles at the road.
 
"Well, yeah. I kind of.. love you guys.." Shut up, shut up, shut up! You curse yourself.
 
"Do you love me?" Daesung asks
 
"Of course. You're an angel.." SHUT UP!!!
 
"See that hyung, I'm an angel!" He hits Ji on the arm.
 
"What about me? Do you love me?" GD asks jealously. 
 
"You're my bias..." You say quietly and quickly. OMG JUST STOP TALKING!! Daesung slumps in his chair, his taunting failing. GDragon bites his lip, hiding a smile. You start to feel warm, like you're wearing a heavy Winter coat in Summer. Someone's phone beeps. Daesung shuffles in the back seat and you look back, his phone case was Doraemon. Of course.. You smile to yourself but that quickly vanishes as soon as a wave of heat crashes over you and you breathe out slowly. You slowly wind down the window, leaning back in your chair. The heat was getting unbearable. Jiyong looks over to you and panicks. You looked really bad, beads of sweat were forming on your forehead and your face looked drained. 
 
"Dae, ring the hospital," Jiyong snaps into order, he speeds up a little, but not going over the speed limit, still driving with cautiousness. Daesung was speaking quickly but audibly into the phone. He was speaking in English so he had trouble explaining things. Your eyes grew heavy and you felt drousy. GD turns the air con on full and points all the air ducts on you. His eyebrows were furrowed in concern and he was breathing heavily. He was scared. His face looked frightened. Your eyes closed once then opened slowly. Another wave of heat washes over your body and your eyes close.
 
 
 
________________________
 
 
 
You wake up in a hospital. Well this is new.. You look around the plain room. Chair, window, blinds shut, door, tv, another chair, table, some medical papers and machines. Your mouth was oddly minty and you were alone. Your heart falls, Why would they stick around anyway? You sigh and rub your eye. You jault at the needle and drip sticking in your arm. Oh okay.. You settle down and push the hair away from your face and behind your ear with your other hand. Someone knocks at the door and your heart leaps. What must have been your doctor walks in. It deflates and you curse yourself for getting your hopes up. 
 
"Hi ____, I'm Dr Jorgenson. I've examined you and I've found out what was causing your fatigue, throwing up, heat waves and loss of balance." He sits down on the chair closest to you and explains your sickness. You had caught a rare but powerful virus that was going around. "All the patients who have caught this short-time virus have all been hospitalised. Be thankful that your friends brought you in, it could have been fatal, but don't worry - it's not contagious." He nods once and raises out of the chair. "A nurse will be in shortly with your medication and you should be right to go home," He smiles and exits the room. You fidget in the hospital gown and you end up looking down into it through the neck hole. You thankfully were still wearing your clothes. You couldn't help but imagine GD and Daesung standing awkwardly in the corner as the nurses rush around having to remove your clothes so you could be tested and inspected to find out what was wrong with you. 
 
"Hey.." There was a knock at the door, you raise your head from your neck hole and blink stupidly at GDragon, who had stuck his head into your room. You smooth down your hospital gown and laugh nervously. 
 
"Hi. I.. uh. I thought you left." You rake a hand through your hair.
 
"No. I didn't think I should. I mean.. How would you get home.." Jiyong drifts off.
 
"Come in, come in" You beckon him in. GD sits in the seat that the doctor was previously sitting in. 
 
"The doctor told me what happened and-" Ji wriggles in the seat. You wave a hand
 
"Oh no, no, no, don't worry about it. I just want to thank you for bringing me in. I will be forever grateful." You sit up and prop yourself up with your hand. "If it weren't for you and Daesung.. I don't know where I would-" His lips crash on to yours. Oh wow.. His hand guides its way into your hair and your heart beat races. There was another knock at the door and Daesung stuck his head in. You both break away and look down, embarrassed.
 
"Oh ho ho!!!" Dae exclaims. "Can I be thanked like that?" He laughs and closes the door, respecting your privacy. You both raise your head when a friendly-looking nurse comes in a few minutes later. 
 
"Hello ____, I'm Tam. I'm here to give you your medication." She smiles warmly, moving swan-like across the room. She stands beside you, inspecting a needle. "Your virus is very rare, it's very, very unlikely for you to catch it. Just be thankful that these men brought you in." She pats GDragon on the shoulder before unhooking the cord in your drip and injecting the liquid from the needle into your arm. "You may leave after 10 minutes". You thank her as she glides out, she smiles warmly again.
 
"Sorry.." He says, refurring to the kiss.
 
"That's quite alright." You nod cheekily. When did I become so confident? 
 
"Are you feeling better?" He places his hand next to yours on the bed. You notice his chewed nails, you remember reading somewhere that he bites his nails. You smile about confirming something thousands wondered. 
 
"I'm feeling much better. Thank you again..." Your fingers twitch and brush his. You both look down at your hands and he slides his hand under yours and holds it delicately. 
 
"I was worried.. You weren't moving. You didn't even open your eyes. I was so scared.." You knew it was hard for him to confess this. He twirled your hand over and gazed at the lines on your palm. With his other hand, he traced over the lines, it tickled like crazy but you didn't laugh, and he quietly said: "Why am I your bias in BigBang?"
 
"Because you care.." You clench your eyes shut. "Not that the other members don't care as much as you. It's just that you're a great leader, the way you care for the other members, the way you treat Seungri, Taeyang and TOP is amazing. Not to mention Daesung. The way you snapped into action when you found me, not everyone can do that.. and I guess.. it's your heart." You finish your small speech. You raise your eyes from watching him trace your hand. His eyes were locked onto your face and he pulled your hand closer to him, pulling yourself towards him. He released your hand and his fluttered to your side, where it rest as he brought your face up to his...................................
 

 

 

 

>Oh my god, I'm done. FINALLYYYYY!!!! This is the longest time I've ever spent on a oneshot. Gahhhhhh<