III

Who are you to me!

 

“Jongin oppa! What are you doing here?Are you even allowed to be here.”Suzy scoffed .

“Aish!That does not matter now,Are you ok?” Kai asked worriedly leaning forward and checking Suzy’s temperature.

“Yah Suzy!Are you alright?What happened?” Soomin hurried forward flustered.

“I am alright Soomin Unni!My head hurts a little.That’s all”

“Don’t be that much casual about health Suzy,Especially as your head hurts too frequently now a days..Come on let’s go and have a checkup now”

Soomin dragged Suzy hopelessly out of the auditorium  with Kai following close behind.

“Where are you dragging me unni, why are we going into psychology department”

“I think you know the answer all too well Suzy”.

"Why are we going into psycholgy department,"  Kai thought for a moment.

“What are you talking unni, I don’t think this has any relation with that time. And I don’t even remember what has happened that time.” Suzy was all of a sudden frustrated and gave a frowned glare to the other two.

"What Suzy was here before, It's just a simple headache.Is it serious enough to come to a Psychology department"

“Whatever Suzy, here we  are…I am going to talk to my aunt, stay here”

Soomin left hurriedly leaving the other two in different contrasting moods.

It's Kai's first time to come to a Psychologist.But who would go to a Psychologist unless someone has seious psychological problems.It k

“Yah Suzy! Are you going to ignore me like this…Why the heck are you admitted to the hospital” Kai shouted rolling his eyes.

“As if I know Kai oppa……. “sigh” You are asking as if I know”  frustrated Suzy answered.She doesn’t know what happened at that time,All she can do is believe in what others say or rather to the point ‘what Soomin say’.She slowly sat on a chair holding her head.Her head seemed heavy.A cool breeze blew lifting her hair strands and exposing her face to sun light coming from the window beside.The rays made the small droplet which fell from her face shine brightly.

“I can’t understand what’s happening here.Suzy was admitted in a hospital and I don’t even know.HUH!I am really pathetic.But,Suzy wouldn’t hide such a topic from me.Did she hide it from me so that I wouldn’t worry about her.No,but wait a minute..what does she mean by “as if I know”.She doesn’t know what happened to her .It’s quite rare to see Suzy this much frustrated,Does that mean she really doesn’t know why she was admitted …What is happening to my Suzy here..Aaaargh!, Aish! I should have chosen this stream, I should have chosen to become a doctor at that time. I should have stayed beside her ….!”

Kai then turned towards Suzy and saw her porcelain skin shining due to the beaming sun rays "All I can do is admire you Suzy.Huh!Why does I smile this much just by seeing your face.What have you done to me Suzy.I have become crazy because of you Suzy.I don't know how you would react if I tell you what I feel,but I would protect you even if you don't accept my feelings.Wait,Is that a drop falling down.Are you crying Suzy???"

Kai then slowly sat on the chair beside her, wrapped his arms around her and said “you do know that I am there for you,right?”

Suzy was completely shocked and perplexed by Kai’s action.She can’t understand what was happening to her.She felt safe in his hands,her mind was suddenly as peaceful as a clear sky.But something didn’t felt right.Her heart was aching as if there was no tomorrow.

 “Oh!Isn’t that Suzy!” a course voice said.Suzy suddenly pushed kai aside and blabbered “Good morning ma’m!”.Hearing that, Kai collected himself and turned towards the lady.Seeing her the only thing that came to his mind “WOAH!She’s beautiful”.

The lady then turned her head towards Kai “And this young lad might be”

Kai cut off her “Annyeogsayo Kim Jongin immida.I am friend of Suzy” .The lady was too perplexed by the answer as if she was expecting an another answer.She looked at Soomin for an answer who in turn has just looked away.She then let of a light sigh saying “Okay then..” and started walking away.Soomin then grabbed Suzy’s hands and started following her with Kai following close behind.

After a short walk in the building,they stopped in front of a room.The lady led Suzy into the room.Soomin took a seat across the room.Kai was looking here and there as he was observing the place. As he was scanning the place the board beside the door caught his eye.It read “Im Soojung,Head of the department of Psychology”.

“Wait a minute,The lady just now…Is she the head of the department here”

“What!...Ohhh!Yes.” Soomin said.

“She is head of the department at such a young age.I actually thought she was an intern or a research scholar.Isn’t she in her twenties.”

“She’s 38 .For your information she is also my aunt”Soomin shot back.

Kai suddenly turned his head away in shame.They remained in silence for some minutes until Kai spoke again but in a silent and curious tone.

“What’s her problem?”

“That’s the question actually.

She was admitted in the hospital last November.Aunt said it was due to daily day stress especially the exams.She was actually unconscious for three straight days then.”

“What….3 days…then”

Kai was cut off as Suzy and Soojung came outside

“Soomin can you come inside for a moment and you there,what’s your name again”

“Kai”

“As of now,don’t talk to her about anything.Let her sit there for a while.Her mind is completely disturbed now so don’t disturb her now.”

Kai slowly nodded his head as he helped Suzy sit and he slowly sat beside her without removing his eyes from her.Soomin then followed her aunt into the room.

“Aunt,What’s the matter with Suzy ….Anything wrong?”

“Looks like you succeeded in keeping that Myungsoo guy away from Suzy.”

“I just told him about the situation,that’s all.After what he did to Suzy,it’s better to keep him away.Wait a minute,Does this mean her frequent head aches and all are related to him.”

“May be or maybe not.......Soomin~ah! Psychology is different from you have learnt.Normally you would say Brain controls the heart.But in Psychology you cannot say that.Brian and heart often fight for the dominance through human actions.After what happened last year,the same thing is happening with Suzy.Her brain has completely hidden her memories with Myungsoo,but at present it looks like her heart wants otherwise.”

 


A/N:

Looks like there are many gramatical and spelling mistakes in the previous 2 chapters may be in this too.

Sorry for not updating these days.I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible.

I have a feeling that I am going too creepy some times.Please let me know my faults so that I can become a better author in the future.

Thank you.