Deep Thoughts

Who are you to me!

 

Kim Myungsoo have been staring at the cieling for quite some time now.He is laid back on his bed with a pillow underneath his head and another pillow in his hands which he was gently hugging.There was an eerie silence filling the room,except for some pen scribbling,laptop typing and sudden sighing from a corner.After some time that has also stopped.

"Yah!Kim Myungsoo" a shout came,the voice cracked but  the sound vibrated hard enough to wake people out of their thoughts.

Myungsoo scoffed but in a gentle whisper "What?"

"Do you know what time it is?Have you completed your thesis paper that you need to submit tomorrow?" Lee Sungyeol blurted out.

Myungsoo did not answer.The eerie silence has again filled the room.Together they basked in silence for 20 odd minutes.

Sungyeol has been  keenly observing every small move Myungsoo was making.Recently,it has become all too common for Sungyeol to see Myungsoo in this state.

Suddenly Sungyeol sat up and walked to Myungsoo's bed.He too laid back on the bed with his two arms first streching and then folding them together across his chest.Myungsoo slightly adjusted so that both are fitted in the bed.

"What are you so concerned about?" Sungyeol slowly whispered without looking at Myungsoo but rather looking at the cieling.

"Hmm,Why are you asking?"Myungsoo gently said,with both of them still keeping their eyes on the cieling.

"You have been dazing that cieling for quite some time now.What was the thing worrying  you?"Sungyeol said while turning his attention and gaze to Myungsoo.

"What are you saying..Nothing is worrying me" Myungsoo said ,turning his gaze to Sungyeol and giving him a small fake smile.

"Did you truly expect  that the fake smile on your face would give me assurance that what you said was true."Sungyeol blurted out.Seeing that  Myungsoo was taken aback a little,with his fake smile still on his face,"We have been roommates for one and half years now.I can see right through you ,you know.May be I understand you more than what you think,If something is wrong you can tell me"Sungyeol continued.

"It's not what you think,I have been just tired after practising badminton for three hours.The inter-University games are just around the corner,so we have increased our practise shedule.There's nothing more than that to worry about"Myungsoo said in an assuring tone.

Eventhough Sungyeol can clearly say that Myungsoo was lying,but he decide not to argue as this is not the time for that.Myungsoo needs to finish his thesis first.

"Hmm,Okay then,First complete you thesis fastly and sleep.You do know that this thesis carries 5% of the total marks"Sungyeol said while getting up from Myungsoo's bed and moving towards the other side of the room towards his own bed.

Myungsoo was in no mood to get up and write the thesis.But,it's a must.The competetion is too high for him to miss those marks.He slowly put the pillow he was hugging aside.As he was getting up from the bed........., there was "BANG" sound which made Sungyeol fall off his bed.

"Yah!Taemin,How many times have I told you not to bang the door open.The next time you open the door like that you are dead in my hands"Sungyeol shouted to Taemin while getting up off the ground.Sungyeol is too sleepy at present to do anything to Taemin at present so,he quietly went to sleep again.

Taemin shrugged it off and asked Myungsoo"I have some doubts in the thesis topic.Are you free now?"

"I haven't completed my own thesis,If you want you can bring your laptop here and complete it with me here"Myungsoo said,while swithching off the Sungyeol's study table lamp and switching on his own.

"What!The great stastical genius has not finished his thesis yet!This is rather unusual.Are you sick somewhere" Taemin blurted out in rather astonished voice.

"Don't sprout nonsense now,bring your laptop fastly otherwise I am not going to help you"myungsoo said in an irritated voice.

"Ahhh!Wait a minute then,would be right baaack"Taemin shouted while rushing off the room.

The window was opened.The only sounds that can be heard at that time were some crickets chirping outside the window and slow snoring of Sungyeol.Myungsoo slowly switched on the laptop and typed his password.And there appeared a picture as his desktop background ......Myungsoo went into deep thoughts as soon as he saw that picture.............Deep in his heart,he felt too lonely and scared about the things happening..

 

 


A/N:

Onion Head Emoticons 16

Sorry guys for this short update.English is not my first language,so there might be some grammatical or spelling mistakes.

Thanks for your support

Onion Head Emoticons 33.