Milk, Oreo & Tabi!

Milk, Oreo & Tabi!

Seunghyun was awake because of the noisy sound in the living room. He recognized Jiyong's high pitched voice, laughing at Daesung and Seungri's jokes. Jeez! Those three are really like Huey, Dewey and Louie, Donald Duck's nephews! Don't they feel tired after our busy schedule today?! Seunghyun grunted in his mind. He rubbed his eyes and glanced at the clock, it's 11.15 pm. Feeling tired and sleepy, Seunghyun easily fall asleep.

~~

Few hours later, Seunghyun was awake again and this time because he felt thirsty. With half closed eyes, he dragged himself to the kitchen for a glass of water. "Hi hyung." Seunghyun startled when he heard a familiar voice behind him. Totally not expecting Jiyong was still awake, watching the tv alone in the dark. "Jiyong-ie, what are you doing? It's 01.30 in the morning, aren't you tired? Or is there something wrong?" Seunghyun asked curiously.

Jiyong sighed, "I can't sleep. I don't know why.. I feel so tired but I just can't sleep. It's annoying!" Seunghyun sit next to Jiyong on the couch, "Something bothers you? I mean, if something is bothering me then I can't sleep well either." Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and pursed his mouth meanwhile Seunghyun secretly hiding his smile. That look on Jiyong's face when he's seriously thinking about something, that looks always make Seunghyun wanna laugh.

"Nope! I have nothing particular in my mind. Maybe I'm starting to have damn insomnia. Tssskk!" Jiyong grumbled. "Alright. Wait a minute, I'll get you something," Seunghyun went to the kitchen, get two glasses of milk and warm it up in the microwave. Few minutes later he came back to the living room with a tray in his hand. "Oh? What is that, hyung? Ramen?" Seunghyun shook his head and smiled, "No, two glasses of warm milk and some Oreo. These stuff helps when I have trouble with sleeping." Jiyong giggles, "You sounds like a five years old boy!" Seunghyun grinned, "Yeah, I guess I still have some childish side in me. Now dip the Oreo in the milk and eat it." Jiyong do as he told, "Like this?" he put the Oreo quickly in his mouth after he dip it in the warm milk.

Seunghyun nodded. "Yummy!" Jiyong said cheerfully, making Seunghyun chuckled, "Jiyong-ie, you look so funny with black Oreo on your teeth!" Jiyong smirked, "You look as silly as well! Can you imagine if the VIP see us with our teeth covered with Oreo??" Both of them burst in laughter. "Hey hyung, shall I make a picture of us?" Aish! Jiyong and his mischievous idea again! "And you'll upload it on your Twitter? No, thanks! The VIP may see my macho, cool, masculine and cute side but this Oreo side, NEVER!" Jiyong laughed even harder now. "Ssssstt! Yah! Jiyong-ie! It's almost 02.00 in the morning, everybody is sleeping! Well, except us, two loonatic eating Oreo in the middle of the night!" Seunghyun trying to muffled his laugh.

"Hyung, thanks for accompanying me. And I knew you're tired so it's okay if you wanna go to sleep now, I'll be fine," said Jiyong softly. Seunghyun shook his head, "You know what? You go brush your teeth, I'll do the same and I'll come to your room later."

~~

Few minutes later, Seunghyun was knocking on Jiyong's bedroom door. "Come in, hyung.." Jiyong smiles as he continued, "So? What are we going to do? Playing Assassin's Creed 3? Or Hitman : Absolution??" Seunghyun grinned, "Nope! I will tuck you in bed and sing you a song." "Yah! Seriously?! But I'm not a baby, hyung!" Jiyong protested. "Look, just try it for tonight and if it doesn't help then we'll stop it, alright? Besides, you're so y when you don't get enough sleep." Jiyong opened his mouth, ready to scold his hyung when suddenly Seunghyun put his index finger on Jiyong's pink lips, "Ssssstt. Let's just go to bed now, please?" said Seunghyun softly.

Jiyong rolled over on his comfy bed, giving space for Seunghyun to lie next to him. With his face facing the wall, Jiyong asked, "What are you going to sing for me, hyung? Please not 'Baby, Goodnight'.." Seunghyun chuckled as he gently Jiyong's red hair, "No. I will sing you a special song.." With his deep and wonderful voice, Seunghyun begin to sing softly.


"Han namjaga geudaereul saranghamnida
Geu namjaneun yeolshimhi saranghamnida
Maeil geurimjacheoreom geudaereul ttaradanimyeo
Geu namjaneun useumyeo ulgoisseoyo"


Jiyong startled and turned his body so he can see Seunghyun's handsome face, "That's my favorite song! It always reminds me of our.." Jiyong bite his lips, blushed and not able to continue his sentence. Seunghyun smiled as he pulled Jiyong to his embrace. "You are the reason why I like this song, Jiyong-ie," he whispered. Jiyong blushing madly now, "Hyung.." and he snuggle closer to Seunghyun, inhaling the masculine scent from Seunghyun's body. Both of them secretly wished that the time will stop so they can stay like that forever. Seunghyun wrapped his hands around Jiyong's small body, makes Jiyong feel safe and sound.


"Eolmana eolmana deo neoreulIreohke baraman bomyeo honjaI i baramgateun sarang i geojigateun sarang
Gyesokhaeya niga nareul sarang hagenni, oh..
Jogeumman gakkai wa jogeumman hanbal dagagamyeon du bal domangganeun
Neol saranghaneun nan jigeumdo yeope isseo, geu namja umnida
Geu namjaneun seonggyeogi soshimhamnida, geuraeseo unneun beobeul baeweotdamnida
Chinhan chinguegedo mothaneun yaegiga manheun geu namjaeui maeumeun sangcheotuseongi
Geuraeseo geu namjaneun geudael, neol sarang haetdeyo ttokgataseo.
Tto hanagateun babo tto hanagateun babo, h
anbeon nareul anajugo gamyeon andweyo, oh.."

Jiyong's eyes were half closed now. Seunghyun caressed his cheek carefully and placing butterfly kisses on Jiyong's face. First on his eye lid, then on the tip of his cute nose and a quick peck on his lips, making Jiyong giggles weakly.


"Nan sarangbadgo shipeo geudaeyeo maeil sogeuroman gaseum sogeuroman
Sorireul jireumyeo geu namjaneun oneuldo geu yeope itdeyo, oh..
Geu namjaga naraneun geol anayo, almyeonseodo ireoneun geon anijyo
Moreulkkeoya geudaen babonikka~
Eolmana eolmana deo neoreulIreohke baraman bomyeo honjaI i babogateun sarang i geojigateun sarang
Gyesokhaeya niga nareul sarang hagenni, oh..
Jogeumman gakkai wa jogeumman hanbal dagagamyeon du bal domangganeun
Neol saranghaneun nan jigeumdo yeope isseo, ge
u namja umnida"

By the time he finish the song, Jiyong was already sleep like a baby. Seunghyun looked at Jiyong lovingly, "I love you, Jiyong-ie," he whispered and buried his face in Jiyong's hair, enjoying the sweet scent of vanilla and begin to drifting away to the dream land.

~~

The next day, 10.30 pm.

"Hyung..Seunghyun hyung, are you sleeping?" asked Jiyong while his hand were busy knocking on the door. Seunghyun opened the door, "No, not yet. I was just chatting with my mom.." "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to bother your conversation," replied Jiyong, feeling a bit guilty. Seunghyun smiled, "You didn't bother me at all. We didn't talk too long because my mom wants to watch her favorite drama on tv. So what's up?"

Jiyong bowed his head and bite his lips, didn't know how to say the reason why he came at the first place.

"Jiyong-ie? Is everything okay? You made me worry now.." Seunghyun asked as he lift Jiyong's chin so their eyes could meet each other. "I can't sleep," Jiyong replied. Seunghyun smiled, showing his lovely dimple, "Shall I get you a glass of warm milk and some Oreo?" The younger male shook his head, his cheek is slightly turn into pink color, "I've already eat it and I've brush my teeth either."
"Oh?" Seunghyun raised his eyebrows, "Okay and the reason you are here is??" he asked curiously.

Jiyong murmured, "Because I want my Tabi. Since last night, I guess I can only sleep well if my Tabi sing a lullaby and hugging me.. And like it or not, you are my Tabi bear, hyung." Seunghyun burst in laughter, making Jiyoung pouted. "Aigoooo!" he pinched Jiyong's cheek lovingly, "My Yong Yong, your Tabi bear is more than happy to hug you the whole night long," the taller male whispered as he gently pulled Jiyong inside his bedroom and close the door behind them.


~THE END~