First complicated Christmas!!!

A GTOP CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!

 

GTOP CHRISTMAS SPEACAIL!!

It was cold outside so cold that my hands felt like they were going to fall off. It was December 24 one day before Christmas. Christmas was usually my favorite time of year, but this year I have to find a gift for a special someone...And by that I mean Seung-hyun the love of my life since last New Year’s. We didn’t know we had feeling for each other until that day. We were drunk and you know how your suppose to kiss someone when the clock strikes twelve…well we kissed oh we kissed it had to have been the best kiss of my life.

There I was in a shopping center looking through windows tiring to find the perfect present.

“What am I going to get Hyunni I said out loud to myself?” I was also tiring to avoid any attention from fans so I wore sunglasses and a knitted black hat.

I continued to walk window past window past window and still no luck.

“It’s impossible!” I screamed I wanted to get him something from the heart. I know cheesy- cheesy but it’s true. The thing is, is that Hyun already said he has a gift for me so that added on the pressure.

I walked on a hopelessly knowing there was nothing for him you could hear Christmas music playing and people talking about what they’re getting for Christmas and what they’re giving. There was a sweet aroma in the air I recognized the smell I tried to follow the scent…It was a baked sweet potato vender I loved to eat them it was my favorite during this kind of weather.

“One please” I stood there waiting for my order my mouth was watering waiting for a bite of the warm sweet potato. It also took my mind off the whole gift thing for a short time.

“Thank you” I said with a satisfied smile on my face while I took the sweet potato from the vender. I walked away a few steps before biting in to it . mmm..yummy! I spitted while chewing on the hot pieces of sweet potato.

*bizz, bizz*

My phone was vibrating in my pocket. I slowly took it out tiring to keep the grip on my snack.

“Where the hell are you Kwon Ji-young? - did you forget we have a Christmas party tonight come right now! We are @ Blue-Moon Bar we are waiting for you”!! J

-Manager   

Oh crap! I forgot about that! I slipped my phone back into my pocket and scampered around looking for a trash can “I am so sorry my dear sweet, sweet potato” took one last bite of it then threw it away.

I ran like hell to the bar. It was really crowded in the streets with everybody Christmas shopping and all, it was really hard to move past everyone.

When I arrived I saw the big sign on the side of the building with a big blue moon with a beer cup in the middle blinking. And on the window of the bar it said half priced drinks with Santa who looked drunk with a beer cup in his hand saying “ho-ho-ho-don’t miss the show” whatever the hell that means.

I walked in and right then a man walked up to me “you are Mr.Kwon right?”

“y-yes I am” I mumbled.

“please follow me” he made a sign to one of the girl employees to take over his spot till get got back. It was a nice bar music was playing and people were dancing like crazy and getting drunk.

“You are in a private room with the rest of the Big-Bang members” He opened the sliding door that said “RESERVED” in all caps.

“Ji-youngiii! Your hear finally Taeyang yelled obviously already drunk. He gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I saw Hyunni on the couch with Seungri and Daesung who were also drunk but their the drunks who are silent and actually pass out. On the other hand Hyunni can hold his er really well unlike me who with one sip can get drunk.

Hyunni patted the empty space next to him for me to come sit. I walked over there  with pleasure. I sat intimately to him.

“Silly you have food on your face” he leaned in towards me and it off my face. I couldn’t help but blush.

“You’re so cute!” he added “mmm-sweet potato?”

“How did you know?” I blurted.

He laughed “I know my sweet little Ji-youngi better then you think” he leaned in for a kiss but I stopped him.

“where is the manager?” I asked

“oh- he went home because he was drunk”

*BANG!*

Taeyang fell to the ground drunk “tha-that di-did hurt” he said with his face smushed to the ground. He tried to prop himself back up but Hyunni yelled

“Just stay down there Taeyang its safer for you!”

All Taeyang replied was a fist up in the air giving a thumps up.

Hyunni sighed “I am going to have to take all three the idiots home tonight drunk as hell” He looked towards me again leaning in for another kiss. Since nobody was watching I gave in. Our tongues wrapped around each other dancing. He grabbed my head and held it tight. He wanted to do more, heck! I wanted to do more. But we both knew we couldn’t so we detached from each other before we went out of control.

“I was about to do you right here” he said smirking.

I laughed

“oh yeah before I forget Ji-youngi let me see right hand real quick”

I lifted my right hand and shifted it towards him he examined my fingers. “okay! thank you” I bit confused I laid my hand back on my lap. “Ji-youngi!-are you coming to my house tonight for a little Christmas-eve amusement?” “yeah sure-oh !” I just remembered I still had to get Hyunni’s gift. “Not tonight Hyun” I gathered my things and ran out of there but before that I gave him another kiss. “I will come by tomorrow!” I yelled as I was running out of there.

I ran all the way back to the shopping center even though I knew I wasn’t going to be able to find anything there for him. I put back on my sunglasses and knitted hat  

“If I were Hyunni what would I want?” I walked around in circles thinking of what to get him.

“A stuffed animal?”…”no”

“What about a new pair of jeans?”…”no he has like fifty pairs already”

“Okay then what about a dog…cat…mouse…pig…cow?” “Come on!”

I walked down the street some more hoping no praying to find something. Then I over heard some girls talking about a ring they got their boyfriends.

“A ring?....A ring! That’s it!” I ran around tiring to find a Jewelry shop and the one I found was packed full of people maybe cause their was a since that said “Christmas Special!”

I pushed and shoved my way through the crowd determine to get a ring. People where complaining about how I was cutting them and how I needed to wait in line but I just ignored them and continued to push and shove my way in.

“Hello! Sir!” I said finally reaching the counter. “look I need a ring by tomorrow! And I need it engraved please it for someone special” He was a kooky looking old guy with a santa hat on and a fake beard.

He looked at me in a blank stare like I was crazy. “No!-Impossible- there is no way I can get a ring engraved by tomorrow”

 

“No-Please!...Please!” I got down on my hands and knees “please please please please!” I begged.

“shh…okay..okay get up boy your causing a scene bad for business- just follow me”

I stood back up and followed him to the back room. “okay- look choose a ring from the boxes over there and then tell me what you want it to say”

I bowed to the old man “thank you so much-if I knew who you were I would hug you”

“boy! Just look in the boxes”

I walked to the boxes in the back there were so many rings it was crazy! It was hard to choose from. I looked through two boxes when I found the one that caught my eye. It was shaped like a heart but not in a girly way it had a sliver banning with one diamond in the middle it was shinning it was beautiful.

“This is the one” I said with a smile.

“oh that one” said the old man “that is called a pure hearts ring it is said that if you give it to your loved one it will grant you happiness” he chuckled. “So this one?” he asked

I smiled and nodded “yes please.”

“okay what do you want it to say?" he asked.

“umm…Together forever” I said.

The old man laughed again “how typical..the time I can get this to you by is tomorrow morning”

“Tomorrow morning?” I asked

“yes tomorrow morning”

“okay I will come by in the morning to pick it up” I bowed again to the old man “thank you so much you saved my life”

The next morning I went back to the Jewelry shop to pick up the ring. I could barely sleep last night I was excited to see what it turned out like.

When I walked in a saw the old man holding out a box “here it is wrapped and everything take it a give it”

I took it from his hands and held it “Thank you so much sir really thank you!”

He laughed and went back to the back room.

I ran out of the shop and all the way to Hyunni’s condo complex. Which surprisingly wasn’t far. I pressed the button to ring his place.

“y-yes?” he sounded like he just woke up

“Hyunni-Hyunni-Hyunni!” I screamed

I heard the door unlock. And opened the door I was so excited that I took the stairs instead of the elevator to the fourth floor.

*bang! Bang! Bang!*

He opened the door “why are you so excited?” he asked he must of rushed to get dressed because his hair was still a mess. I walked in with the tiny box behind my back.

“I got your gift!” I said so excited.

“Oh-yeah I have yours too” he went in to his room and came back out.

“you first” I said.

He gave me a tiny box that was wrapped in gold wrapping paper with a small sliver bow on it. I slowly unwrapped it and opened the red velvety box.

“oh my gosh!” I said covering my mouth

“what? Whats wrong you don’t like it?” he said with a worried tone.

I wanted to cry “no-no I- I love it.” I said reassuring him.

“then what wrong?” he asked

Without saying anything I handed him my present. He slowly unwrapped the sliver wrapping paper with a gold bow. The opened the small red velvety box.

“i-it’s the same ring” he said with a smile. “ill be damned”

“look on the back Ji-youngi” he said

I turned around and saw in tiny lettering “I Love you so much” engraved on the back.

“look on the back of yours” I said

He turned it around….then looked at me.

“I really want to kiss you know can I?” he asked

“yes of course you can”

He grabbed my head and swung me in for a kiss. Our tongues clashing together I could feel his warm saliva filling my mouth.

“I love you Ji-youngi so much!” he whispered hugging me tight I wrapped my arms around him tighter.

“I love you too..Hyunni"

======================================================================================================================

AN: I hope you like this is not dirty,,,,,,,,,,,,,but its still cute HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!