Chapter 35, I'm real

1000 years of sleep

Important Authors note at the end please read~


I look around to see a large king sized canopy bed with shear red curtains around it, the wall was a pleasant orange and all the furniture was deep brown giving the room an overall fall look to it. Ignoring the décor I scan the room and my eyes land on a figure sitting on the window sill bench, he was looking out the window his back facing me. His brown hair lighter than in was the last time I saw it. At the noise of the door slamming open he jumps slightly and turns towards the door with scared eyes that soon turn to those of shock and surprise.

 

“R-rose? Is that you?” he whispers afraid his voice would manage to scare me away; I nod slightly as tears run down my face “OH GOD!” Baekhyun shouts before jumping out of the seat. He runs towards me and embraces me in a bone crushing hug, I couldn’t breathe but I could care less. I had my Baekhyun back.

 

He was still the same and looked as if he hadn’t aged a day, pulling back from the hug he looks at me with soft eyes and I have a moment to really look at him. He had large bags under his eyes as if he hadn’t sleep in days, his hair was lighter but only by a bit and his entire face was lighted up by a bright smile. I return the smile and brush away tears that had fallen out of the corner of his eyes.

 

He leans in and places a brief kiss on my lips before sighing sadly “If this is a dream I don’t ever want to wake up” I chuckle at him before rubbing our noses together gently “It’s not a dream” I say and he starts crying again. “You always say that but it’s never true. I-I wake up and you’re not there. I think I see you in the hallways but when I reach you, you vanish.” Tears fill my eyes as I caress his cheek “It real Baekhyun” I say but he resists and pushes me away.

 

“IT’S NOT! SHE’S NEVER COMING BACK! LEAVE ME ALONE!” At this my eyes widen, he truly believed that I was just his imagination and really wasn’t here. I approach him only to have him flail his arms around screaming his head off “LEAVE ME ALONE!! I DON’T WANT TO BE CRAZY ANY LONGER!!!” Unable to handle his wining I did the only plausible thing in such a situation, I slapped him square across the face.

 

Baekhyun’s face turns with the impact and his cheek begins to redden, ever so slowly he faces me and places a hand to his cheek “That hurt.” “No really?” I ask sarcastically while rolling my eyes “R-Rose” he croaks out and flings himself at me. I rub small circles on his back letting him sob into my chest. We stay like that for while even thought his eyes had long ago dried, both of us enjoying the feeling of being in each other’s arms once again.

 

“How are you feeling?” I ask and he chuckles “So much better now that you’re here” he whispers his answer against my neck, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. “I really thought you were gone forever” he mutters “Me too” I say and Baekhyun pulls away from me slightly to look into my eyes “Then what happened?” “It’s a long story and I don’t want to explain in again, so can we find the others first?”

 

“Oh! That’s right! The others!” Baekhyun shouts as if he had totally forgotten they even existed in the first place. He stands straight up and grabs my wrist running down the familiar hallways to the café while shouting “Come on Rose!” He bursts through the doors shouting “ROSE IS BACK!!” No one bothered to look at him though; they all had their backs facing us hunched over their food “For the last time Rose is never coming back Baekhyun. JUST GET OVER IT ALREADY!” Lay shouts finally having enough of Baekhyun’s constant delusions. Rose was never coming back and that was finally, Lay sighed and continued eating.

 

“No bu..mpph!” Baekhyun was about to say something when I covered his mouth and shook my head motioning him to be quiet. Silently I crept over to where Lay was sitting before grabbing his waist and squeezing it hard “KYAAA!!” Lay shouted in a not so manly way and turned around to yell at whoever it was only to see me standing there. “R-rose?” Lay asks shocked and I smirked making a peace sign “Yo.” At the noise of Lay’s yelp the others turned to look in his direction only to see me standing there as well.

 

“But...How?” Suho asked and I held up a hand “It’s a long story” I sit down at the table and Baekhyun sits beside me wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me close. “So where should I start?” I say and begin telling them of my encounter with the 12 elders. “They just let you go? Just like that?” Xuimin says raising an eyebrow and I nod my head “So that’s it then? You’re done? No more 1000 years of sleep?” asks Luhan.

 

Once again I nod and everyone instantly breaks out into a smile “WELL LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED THEN!” D.O and Kai shout at the same time “Wait! Just one question, how long was I out for?” At this Baekhyun kisses the side of my temple “To long” he mutters and I blush at his response. “Well you’ve been out of it for about 4 months?” Sehun says and my eyes widen. “That long? It only felt like a day at most” I say and Tao smirks “Well you know time is a funny thing and works differently in different dimensions.” I tilt my head a little confused but don’t bother to question his response, no one and I mean no one knows time better than Tao.

 

“But where’s Sara and Jane?” I ask noticing that they weren’t at the table “Oh there in the garden” D.O says while softly smiling. After a few more minutes of swapping stories and catching up with the guys, Baekhyun and I leave the table to head into the garden. “I never knew the castle had a garden” I say and Baekhyun chuckled “That’s because you where never here long enough to explore and when you were here, you where always training.” I rub my neck sheepishly and look away embarrassed “We’re here” Baekhyun suddenly says and I grow confused.

 

“What?” I say and furrow my eyebrows, we were in a long hallway standing in front of a door. Is this what Baekhyun considers to be a garden? I ask myself and am about to ask him if we should ask the others for directions but he opens the door and my words get caught in my throat. It was beautiful and breath taking, I look around the area and see Jane and Sara laughing together. My heart warms at the sight of the 2 of them getting along “Are you that happy I’m gone?” I ask teasing them.

 

They turn around to see my pouting face and fling themselves off the bench towards me “ROSE!” They shout while talking me to the ground, we all burst out into a fit of giggles and tears; each of us trying to wipe of another’s tears while crying ourselves. After a moment we straighten ourselves and head back to the café to join the others. After sitting down next to Chen, Baekhyun comes and sits on my other side. I watch as Sara walks over to Chanyeol who instantly pulled her down onto his lap, while Kris had beckoned Jane over and pushed Suho out of the way so she could sit next to him.

 

“HEY! I was sitting there!” Suho wines but Kris just rolls his eyes at him “Then find another seat.” Suho grumpily moves down the table and sits next to Sehun resting his head on his shoulder “Sehunnie~ Krissy is being mean to me~” he wines and Sehun pushes Suho off of his shoulder “Like I care.” Suho fakes hurt and the rest of us laugh at the scene we had witnessed. “So… am I missing something? Or is there something you want to tell me?” I say raising an eyebrow at Sara and Jane who blush.

 

“We’re together now!” Chanyeol shouts enthusiastically while puckering up his lips “Ew” Sara playfully says and pushes his face away. He chuckles before grabbing her chin with one hand and laying a sloppy kiss on her lips “MUUUAAAHH!” I chuckle at the action and watch as Kris wraps his arm around Jane’s waist pulling her closer “And we are now officially a couple” Kris says and Tao rolls his eyes “Finally.” Everyone chuckles at his remark but I catch Kai looking longingly at Sara with a sad smile on his face and knew he must be hurting terribly inside.

 

I make a mental note to talk to him about it later as Luhan breaks my thoughts “Now what?” he asks looking at Xuimin who shrugs his shoulders in response. “Now” Baekhyun says while cupping my cheek in his hand “We all live happily ever after” and with that he places a light kiss on my lips and I smile but I can’t help but to worry over what the council will do now that I’m gone. But who cares right? After all, it’s not my problem any longer.


So Sara ended up with Chanyeol! You guys voted and the results were so close! Chanyeol only won by a couple more votes over Kai

For those of you who don't know what i meant by window sill here is a pic ^^ 

So just imagine Baek sitting on something like that when Rose finds him

Ta-Dah! So what do you guys think of the ending? Lol yes this is the last chapter ^^

Please comment and subscribe and upvote~

Leave your thoughts I'd love to know what you thought of the the fic ^^

THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS, AND SILENT READERS AS WELL!! THANKS FOR THOSE WHO STAYED BY MY SIDE FROM THE BEGINNING AND TO THOSE WHO ARE JUST JOINING! LOVE YOU ALL<3

Also my next fic is up ^^ it's also Exo so check it out if you want ^^ It's an Idol Thing