Chapter 15, Awkward Morning

1000 years of sleep

 

         Next morning the boys were up early hanging out in the café being too excited for training and can’t wait for the day to get started. “Hey where’s Rose?” asks Tao playing with his fingers “Don’t know but it’s getting kind of late now don’t you think?” answers Kai. “That’s right, yesterday she was up at 7am and now it’s 9am” says a confused D.O.

 

        “Hey has anyone seen Jane? She’s not out at the arena or in her room” asks Kris sitting at the table joining the other 11 guys. “No, but I’ll go check on Rose” Baekhyun says and gets up from the table walking back to the rooms.

 

        He lightly knocks on Rose’s door “Rose?” he says and getting no response he puts his hand on the door knob and hears foot steps behind him. “I’ll help” says Suho smiling. Baekhyun nods confused about why Suho wanted to help and also felt a little jealous, he opens the door and both their eyes widen.

 

        Still sound asleep in the bed was Rose encircling Jane in her arms, “They’re so cute!!” Suho whisper squeals and walks towards them. He whips out his cell phone and started taking pictures giggling to himself. “YAH! ENOUGH OF THAT!” Baekhyun whisper shouts and walks over to Suho yanking is phone away from him putting it in his pocket. “That was my phone~” whines Suho and Baekhyun gives him a glare shutting him up.

 

        Moments later the rest of the boys walk into the room curios what taking them so long “What’s the hold up?” asks Xui min but they all smile as they see the sight. “Wow Kris, you picked a good one” says Sehun while elbowing a blushing Kris. “SHUT UP!” he whisper roars.

 

        Baekhyun rolls his eyes and grabs the covers pulling them away from the girls and they all blush furiously. Jane was wrapped up in Rose’s arms wearing a simple aqua night gown that was ridding up her thigh and shoulder straps dangling dangerously low. Whereas Rose was wearing a lacey black night gown that also was riding up her thigh, her legs entangled with Jane’s, and her neck line a little low for comfort. It also didn’t help that her night gown was kind of see through.

 

        “Oh my god….” Was the only thing Chanyeol could say as D.O slapped Kai before he could take a picture with his cell phone “Ow” he says and rubs the back of his aching head. Baekhyun quickly covered the girls up again “We will never speak of this” he says giving everyone a threatning look, they all nod fearing the little boy's wrath. They all rush to exit the room and close the door silently behind them.

 

        “What are we supposed to do now?!” whispers Chen "How do we wake them up?" asks Tao and Sehun answers “Just make a lot of noise” and the boys all start to jump up and down and Kris punches the wall, the hallway echoing with a thud.

----------

        I suddenly wake from a loud slamming noise coming from the wall and stare at it confused, whatever, I shrug and get up untangling myself form Jane “Yah. Get up” I say and slap Jane’s face causing her to sit straight up. She looks around confused and the glares at me “You didn’t have to slap me.”  I shrug getting up from the bed stretching “It’s faster that way” I say and walk over to grab some cloths doing a double take as I pass the mirror my jaw dropping.

 

        WTF was I wearing? I think and blush as I notice how low the neckline was. I hastily run to the closet grabbing some cloths before dashing into the bathroom stripping and putting on a pair of denim capris and a sleeveless sports jersey. I exit the bathroom to see Jane rummaging through the dresser pulling out a frilly pink top and shorts. I cringe as I see the top “Are you really going to wear that?” I ask.

 

        She looks at me and nods her head “Yah, I like these kinds of cloths” she says smiling. “Then I’m guessing that the clothing in this room is your selection?” I ask and she nods “Yep what girl doesn’t like pink and frills~” I raise my hand and she looks at me funny “No wonder you’re dressed like that” she snorts and walks into the bathroom.

 

        I stare after her then shake my head walking to the dresser and comb my hair. I wait on the bed for Jane to finish staring at the celing and look at her as she exits the bathroom. I raise my eyebrows, I may not like pink frills but it definitely looks good on Jane. I watch as she skips to the mirror and gets herself ready.

 

        We exit the room and make our way to the café for breakfast and see all the guys there “Morning!” Jane and I brightfully chirp and receive a bunch of mumbled mornings. We make our way over to the table and I sit next to Baekhyun while Jane places herself in between Kris and Kai. “Morning Baekhyun” I say and he mumbles "Morning" looking at the floor.

 

        Unsatisfied a glorious idea pops into my head, I smirk as I grab his chin forcing him to face me “I said good morning Baekhyun” repeating what he did to me yesterday. He looks shocked and then blushes heavily “M-morning Rose” he stutters trying to keep eye contact.

 

        I let go of his chin satisfied and feeling warm at the fact he blushed when I touched him eating my breakfast contently. I look up with a piece of pancake stuffed in my mouth to see all the guys staring at the floor occasionally glancing at Jane and I then blush and look away. I furrow my eyebrows and look at Jane who was equally confused and we ignored it.

 

        After finishing breakfast we make our way back to the training ground where Jane hastily cleans up and gets the arena ready. “All right everyone who want to watch and the first 3 guys I’m training stay here, the rest can leave if they want.” I say and watch as all the guys disappear like there’s a wild fire leaving Baekhyun, Kai, Lay and Chanyeol.

 

        “Alright Kai your first” I say and Kai approaches me smirking “This is gonna be easy.”

 


Hello lovely readers ^^ 

Yes yes i think you're all lovely~ 

Anyway this is more of a filler chapter for the next training parts as i try to think of what's goign to happen next XD