A little rain after the sunshine

That L.O.Λ.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three weeks since the day I became Daehyun's . Ever since I became his, he is always so sweet to me and the boys too. I've grown attached to them alright . Hmm. But lately, Daehyun's been quite a jerk to me even Jongup realize that . The other boys doesn't seem to realize it. 

 

By being a jerk to me, he had been declining my request to go out with him too frequent and I ended up spending time with the boys. I had a tiny bit of feel that he's cheating on me. However , I'mma listen to Jongup and ask him instead. What he has been up to nowadays that he barely has time for me .

 

I was walking down the school hall towards my locker afterthe school has finished. I was walking humming to my favourite song , 'Officially missing you by EXO' an idol group that is soon to make their debut when I heard Daehyun's voice. I'm 100% sure it's him, what I'm curious is what is a girl doing with him after school time . I made a turn and boom, Daehyun was caught by me hugging and giving the girl sweet kisses . 

 

'So, this is what you've been up to huh Jung Daehyun ?' I asked him trying hard to not cry in front of him. I looked him in the eye . He somehow looked , sorry and sad but that ain't gonna fool me . Still no answer from him.

 

'I thought we had something ??! Was all your sweet talking fake, your love for me , huh ??!!' I was beyond angry at him. Finally a reply from him.

 

'Haneul-ah , I .. I'm sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter