THEM

That L.O.Λ.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'.....daehyunie~~' And everything went black. That's the only part I remembered and slowly I wake up to the sound of people bickering in a slow tone. My head is still in pain when I woke up. I realised, it's B.A.P and Daehyun was beside me waiting for me to wake up perhaps.

'Where am I ?,' I said slowly as I am still recovering from my headache. 'Guys, shut up. See, she's already up !!,' Daehyun scolded the guys . Quickly, Daehyun hold my hand and sit me up. I thank him and he offers me a glass of water . I gladly took it.

'Haneul-ah. Gwenchana ?,' That was Jongup and Daehyun , both at the same time . 'Ah dae, but where am I ?,' I said still holding onto my head. 'You're at our place right now ^^ ,' Daehyun replied. 'Omo !,' I gasped. 'Then, what about school ? I must head there. Teacher will be looking for me. I can't just cut school..-' before I get to finish my sentence, The boys reponds to my questions . 'Relax, we've asked for your leave already . The teacher said it was okay .'said Himchan. 'Oh, eh wait . how about omma and woohyun-oppa?,' I asked , worried mom will get worried. 'Don't worry , Jongup already weent to your house and told your mom and Hyosung-noona what happened . Hyosung-noona said to take care,' Yongguk replied . 

~~~~~~~~~~

'omo, you guys have done so much for me , gomawo oppas !!,' Haneul said cheerfully . *wait, did she just call us oppas? Oh my ! best day of my life* was the thoughts of the boys after she said that and left to make us food as her thank you . We said it's alright and asked her to rest but no, she declined and still wants to cook for us. The hyungs -yonggukk, himchan- is with me accompanying her cooking our food. 

'So, how  do I end up here ? If you guys don;t mind to answer my question,' she asked while cutting the ingredients. She decided to go for an English style so, she is cooking for us spaghetti this evening. Lucky Himchan-hyung went groceries shopping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter