Seven drawfs

Hyosung and the Seven Giants

"Okay listen! Mom's speaking here. Pretty boy over there, listen please." Hyosung waved her hand at 'pretty boy'
"Okay so firstly, I'm Hyosung, leader of Secret. The awesome and y leader whom the club can't even handle-"
A hand shot up
"Tall boy."
"What is y and club?" He asked innocently
Hyosung pinched the bridge of her nose. "It's something that you will know sooner or later."
The boys nodded their heads knowingly.
"Now where was I-oh. Since you all claim I'm your mother, I can't just be so irresponsible and push it off even though I'm y, free and single at the moment. Not to mention you kids are hotties too." She mumbled the last sentence.
Tall boy's hand shot up again. "Yes?" "What is irresponsible and single?"
"Bad things. Very bad things." The boys nodded knowingly again.
"Now, introduce yourselves. I need to find the girls soon, I'm starving for my meat."

"I'm Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu." The boy with small eyes and brown hair said
"I'm Woohyun, Namu Hyun. Nice to meet you mom." The boy with black hair and an adorable eye smile and wink said, while winking at Hyosung
"I'm Dongwoo. Jjang Dongwoo." The smiley boy said. He slightly resembled a dinosaur because of his face bone structures. Hyosung thought that this boy was a really good drinking buddy.
"I'm Howon, or Hoya, whichever." The boy that called her lady said. "I'll stick with Hoya."
"I'm Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol. Not tall boy." The tall boy, ahem I mean the boy with brown face lenght hair said.
"Hi mom. I'm Lee Sungjong." The girly looking boy introduced himself.
"And you? Black hair anime?" Hyosung asked the 'black-hair-anime'.
"Myungsoo. Kim."
"So uhh, my sons, care to tell me where do you come from? You said that I look exactly like they told you?" Hyosung asked, while sitting on the lab table to be on the same eye level as them.
"Before we were born, we were told our mom had long purple hair and short in height, and very loud. You seemed to match all those." Hoya told her.
"Hmm, whatever, I'll figure it out later. That aside, do you guys know where your aunts have gone?" Hyosung asked them. She was hungry and her tummy was rambling like a thousand horses ready to bingo
"Not sure. Maybe they went to another world?" Sungyeol suggested
"Stupid. How is that possible? You think everyone is a newborn baby into a new world? Mom said our AUNTS." Hoya slapped his head.
"Boys! No violence!" Hyosung scolded. She jumped off the lab table and packed her bag.
"Now I have to go home and eat my late dinner. Aishh Han Sunhwa is soo gonna get it!" Hyosung stomped her foot on the way out.
"Err, what about us?" Dongwoo asked Sunggyu
"Let's just follow mom first."

"Aishh." Hyosung opened her house door. "I'm back!" She yelled. No response. "Oh right, they're gone somewhere." She opened her room door, shocked to see the seven boys on her bed, admiring everything in her room.
"Yahh! What are you doing here? Get out!" She shouted at them. They yelped and ran to the living room. Hyosung shut her room door and checked to see if anything was touched.
"Okay now explain. What are you guys doing here?" Hyosung stood infront of the seven boys, now known as Infinite because they saw that word in a magazine and thought it sounded cool. THey sat in a straight line, heads down except for Woohyun and Myungsoo, who was starring directly at her.
"Sunggyu said that we should follow you." Dongwoo said
"Why are you blaming me? I thought that, since you are our mom and all, you didn't say anything to us and just left!" Sunggyu lifted his head and protested.
"Okay whatever. Why did you invade my room? I saw that you guys touched some things."
"Mom." Myungsoo finally spoke from the first time they met. His first words, first sentence. Let's take a moment of silence to cherish this moment when your child calls you. *cough*
Hyosung looked at Myungsoo. "Why do you have fat infront while we don't? Are you fat?"
"No I'm not! It's uhh, something every mom has." Hyosung answered awkwardly.
"Do they that much of fat? What is it for anyway?" Myungsoo asked.
"Well, ask your Zinger aunt to explain that to you okay? She's not here at the moment. Well uh, where are you guys gonna live?" Hyosung coughed awkwardly.
"I don't know." Sungyeol told you. "Maybe in another world?"
"Aigoo what's with you and your worlds? Do you really want to live in another world?" Hoya slapped his head again. "Yahh!" Sungyeol was about to hit Hoya back when Hyosung slammed a blank excersice book over him. The book lay flat on the floor, with a few muffled sounds coming out.
"Yahh why am I so small?! Why are you guys so big?! Mom! Get me out!" He yelled.
Hyosung smirked. She slapped each of them on the face with the excersice book. They shrunk and went in the pages. Now they were little drawfs in the empty excerise book.
"Now listen! I'm gonna draw you little houses or whatever you need. You guys are gonna stay in there. I need to find your aunts. Or do you want to draw them yourselves?" She put the book on the floor and put some coloured pencils on it.
"I want that purple one!" Hoya yelled and snatched the purple pencil immediately.
"Play friendly, don't fight. I need my sleep."
"Mom! Maybe aunts are in some book!" Sungyeol yelled as loudly as he could. Hyosung already closed the doors to her room.
"Sungyeol, come over here and help me draw a tree. You're tall enough."

 

 

 

BAP WON ROOKIE AWARDS AT MELON AWARDS~~~
They thanked Secret too. I hope they're well.
Err other fics are in process of thinking, including this one.
So leave a comment or two?? Get a free mashmallow if you do ^^
<3
*ppyong*