I'll Be Here Forever

I'm Here...

Onew's POV

     I was sleeping when suddenly my phone rang beside my right ear. I blink a few times when I saw the caller's name n my phone screen.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Hyung..Aira Noona haven't come home yet..."

Automatically I sat on my bed.

"Mwo? It's late already..Did she told you where did she go?

"Well..I heard she was talking on the phone with Minho hyung and it sounds like she's going to a field. But I don't know which field is it,"

A field..?? I crack my head a few times trying to analyse which field is it.

"Aha..!!" I snapped my finger.

"What is it Hyung? "

"Nothing Taemin. Don't go anywhere,I'm going to take your sister home.Bye Taemin.."

"Hyun-" I presses the red button and quickly put on my sweater. I took a glance at the window and realised that it was raining cats and dogs outside. I got panicked as I remember the field did not have any shelter. I didn't bother to wear my shoes and start the my car with only a pair of socks on my feet.

      I drove to the field that I thought she would be there. Thinking about the field makes me ache. That was the field that I use to play with her when we were kids,that is also the field that rips my heart badly.I've never been to that field again after the day Minho confesses to Aira at that place. But now,I'm going to confess tonight.

      I park my car at the side of the field. I manage to spot Aira lying helplessly in the middle of the field. Hugging herself for warmth in the middle of the rain. I ran towards her with an umbrella in my hands.I squatted beside her and help her to sit. "Aira..." I called her softly. "Don't touch me...!! Let me die here...!!"  She shouted,struggling to free herself from my hands. "Aira ah..Past is past... Let him be..It's no use to cry and die over him.." "Aniya..!! I'd rather die than letting myself being embrassed like this..How can I ever face my friends now..." She cried even more palming her face,looking down.

       I know what she meant,I know what Minho's do behind her back. "So Minho, have told you huh? About your friends?" I said just enough for her to hear. She look at me with a confused look. "Oppa..You knew about this?" I kept silence letting the sound of the rain drops fills us. "YOU KNEW ABOUT IT AFTER ALL THIS YEARS????!!!!" She yelled at me but still I didn't look at her. "LEE JINKI...!!! ANSWER ME..!!" "YES!!! I KNEW ABOUT IT.....!!!" "Then why didn't you tell ME??!!" It's because I love you, Aira..I didn't bear to ruined your happiness. I want you to be happy eventhough I'm the one who was going to hurt. " Her red puffy eyes widen as she look at me.

     "Do you wanna know why I haven't come here for a long time? It's because I can't stand the ache of remembering the day when Minho confess to you here. Our place that we used to play together when we were kids,the place where I realise I love you more than a friend. But you let Minho stole my happiness at this field..!!" This time it's my turn to yell. I cried and slomps myself on my knees as I felt bad and hurt at the same time.

       Suddenly I felt someone cupping my face and turn my head to look into the eyes."Do you really love me?" she ask in a slow voice,loud enough for me to hear in the rain.I nodded softly and get up from my position. I was about to open my mouth when suddenly I felt a pair of small lips crushing into mine. I didn't know what to do so I didn't respond to the kiss. She pulls away and pouts. "Waeyo? I thught you love me.." I smiled widely and crash my lips against her this time. I knew kissing in the rain was one of her dreams but suddenly the rain stops. She pulled away again and look at the sky."Awww...The rain stops.." She pouted. I can't help but chuckled. "Well....looks like the rain is jealous of you.." I ..She giggled and once again we built some memories at the field.