I'll Always Be Here For You

I'm Here...

YOUR's POV

      "Aira-ah...can we be just friends? Starting from now?" My eyes widen at his words. WHAT???!!! After all these years I've waited for him,hoping that his love for me would never change when he moved to New York and this all I get???!! Friends? "We've dated for 4 years and you moved to New York for only 1 and a half year..and you want it to end just like THIS???!! Minhoo...what is wrong with you?" I pleaded,hoping that this is all just a dream. 

      After I met him with a girl in a bikini yesterday,while I was a having a happy holiday with my brothers and my best friend.

FLASHBACK

     "Yah...!! Aira..!! Get the ball..!!" Onew,my best friend shouted from the other side of the net. He's my best friend since we were in diapers. "Aaawww..why me..??" I pouted. "Because the you are the nearest to the ball.." My eldest brother,Jonghyun laughs with my second brother,Key.

    "Aiisshhh..Those punks.." I mumbled while walking towards the ball. This is what they called near...??!! I scoffed mentally. The ball was being thrown quite far from my place. I was picking up the ball when suddenly I heard a familiar voice. "Baby..You look good today.." The guy chuckled. The girl giggled as the guy tickled her and end up kissing her passionately. I felt my legs numb and weak. I can't take my eyes off them. I can't believe on what I saw.

     "Noona...!!" My younger brother,Taemin called me while walking towards me with Onew. "Yah...!! What take you so lo-" He paused as he saw what I saw. "M-Minho..." Onew mumbled as he too,saw it. The love birds stopped kissing as the male heard his name being called. He looked shocked when he turned his face towards Onew and his face turns more horrified when he saw me. 

     I turn away from his gaze and pulled Taemin with me. I realized that Onew was abut to punch Minho's face. So,I dragged him along too. Not wanting any injuries to occur. It's enough to have a big wound in my heart.

END OF FLASHBACK

 And here I am..begging for him not to leave me, in a spacious field that we use to spend our time the whole day here. "Minho...Please..Don't do this to me..." I cried,shaking his arms. His face turns red when I shook his arm harder as he's not responding. "AIRA...!!!"  He shouted. That was the first time he ever shouted at me. Even my brothers never do that to me even when we're fighting. "I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE....!!" "B-But..why..??" I stuttered. He smirk and flipped his hair. "Wanna know why?" He ask sarcastically and pulled away his arm from my grip harshly. "It's because I've found another girl that can satisfy my needs." "Wh-what do you mean?"

              He put on his smirk again. "You're beautiful but stupid isn't it?" I can't believe Minho called me stupid..My tears once again flows down to my cheeks. "Can't you think? Have ever you ask your friends whether they're still or not? have you? For your information...I banged almost all of the girls in our school when that time I was dating with you," He whispered at the last sentence. My eyes widen. He's been cheating on me all this time?  I look at him with a confused look. "Op-Oppa..-" "Ssshhhh.." He puts his index finger on my lips.

             "Don't call me that..That's my name on bed.." He smirked at the last sentence. "I've got something to do now..So long..LOSER...!!!" He exclaimed before pulling the necklace that he gave me frm my neck. I wince in pain but he ignored it."I believe this is mine.." That was the last thing that I heard before I pass out.