Departure

Humanoids

Note: The story will mostly be written in Soo Mi's P.O.V! Now let's begin!


 

"Jung Soo Mi do you understand your mission," Yunho asked eyeing the young Cassiopeian woman. Currently the world of Cassiopeia is dying due to the massive depletion of natural resources. Many beings of the planet are dying due to cities becoming unbearable to live in, uncurable diseases are appearing, natural disasters taking place. 

 

"I understand my mission sir," I reply as I stand up from my kneeling position that I took place moments ago as I was told of my mission.

 

"Now Soo Mi, Casseopia is running out of time as you know very well. You must find the Twelve Guardians within two years. The first guardian you must find is the Sea Guardian who is named Suho. According to our research, at this time of year Suho will be in the Sea of Japan by South Korea. Make haste, befriend the guardian, and see if he will help us," Changmin adds showing me a global map of Earth with a pin-point location of Suho's presense with his special symbol. 

 

"I understand. For the sake of Cassiopeia I will complete this mission as quickly as possible," I replied with determination in my voice. For the sake of everyone, especially the two who have created me.

 

Yunho and Changmin stepped down and each put a hand on my shoulders with a soft smile on their faces. I was surprised from their gesture since I've never seen this side of them before.

 

"We're all counting on you Soo Mi. Be safe," Yunho said softly as he moved a piece of hair out of my face.

 

"Everything you will need for your mission will be on your ship. Yunho hyung will be able to contact you and monitor you with his telepathy. If anything goes wrong yell his name in your thoughts and we'll come to Earth immediately. Remember that okay," Changmin said as his eyes softened as he looked at me.

 

I nodded and replied, "I will be careful, I promise. I'll make you two proud." After that moment I walked to the spaceship hangar to depart. 'Farewell Cassiopeia, I will return once I know that you'll be safe. Yunho oppa, Changmin oppa, when I return home it'll be a land we can safely live in. Earth here I come!' I thought to myself as I entered my ship. I entered the coordinates for Busan, South Korea, Earth and blasted off into space.

 

My mission has officially begun. Twelve Guardians, please be able to help me save my home.

 


 

Hey guys! InazumaxLotus here and here is my first chapter of Humanoids! I hope you guys like it and I really hope I have more time to write on here! Please comment down below what you think! It would mean a ton to me if you guys do! Also sharing this story would be awesome! One final thing, if it's not any trouble could someone create a poster for this story? It would mean a ton if you do~ I'll credit you, give you a shout-out and advertise any fanfic you would want me to.