The So-called 'famous' Guy

Love Beat

The school bell has been ringing since a couple of seconds ago. The teacher ended the class while the students tidied up some books and other things on their desk. School is finally over. Most of students are went home right away, but there some of them who joining at least one school club or more. Which is already being a must for them to stay around the school until they finished their 'extra' activity.
 

Here, in Seoul Highschool, the dancing club is the most huge and well-known club. It teached their members the Latin dance, Korean traditional dance, also the modern one. Well, that's absolutely not the reason why this club could be so famous among the rest--even if there's nothing to doubt about their success. It's all just because most of the female students are fall for the leader of the club itself, who is named..
 

"Park Yoochun?" says someone towards a girl beside him.

"Yes! the leader of the dancing club which has been so famous lately. Every girls has been spelled by his charm, even myself!" she answered.

"Oh. I see."

"Yah, Shim Changmin, why are you so emotionless today?" she crossed her arms and stare at him deeply.
 

He put down the book he is reading before he continue the conversation with his friend.
 

"am I?"

"Don't answering me with a question" the girl said as she giving him the you-are-so-dead look.

"And that's not the answer I want to hear either"
 

the girl blown a single sigh while Changmin, at the same time, is already been busy with his comic book. There was a long silence between them, until she finally begin to start another conversation. More like a waste of time for Changmin. 
 

"Hey, have you heard about--" 

He chuckled all of a sudden. "You can never really stop talking to me can't you, Min Gi-ah?"

"Argh! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"
 

Changmin jumped away from his desk while his friend already grabbed an eraser and about to throw it to him. But thanks to Junsu, that boy showed up in a right time. Very right time.
 

"Yo, Changmin! Did I interrupt you?"
 

He shook his head for a moment before he comes to Junsu who is waiting on the classroom entrance from a couple of minutes ago.
 

"What's up, sunbae?" says Changmin in curiousity.

"Take a look at what I just bought yesterday" he handed Changmin a CD case which contains a lot of video-game CDs inside.
 

Changmin opened the zip and start seeking for the new 'thing' his sunbae talking about. There's nothing much changed in there. And that was his thought before he spot a new disk were placed on the fourth storage page.
 

"You gotta be kidding me.. where on earth are you found this!?" he says--as he gazed towards the latest version of his favourite role-playing game, Final Fantasy.

"Is it even necessary to tell you where I spot this precious one?" Changmin pouted. "Well actually, I come to ask you if there's still any much times left today--which literally means 'I want you to play it with me. Now'"
 

He really want to say 'yes'. He really is--come on, he can't even take his eyes away from the disk. But he suddenly remembered something he must be doing this day.
 

"Uh.. Unfortunately, I'd made an appointment with someone today so.. How about tomorrow, sunbae? I'm having no schedules for tomorrow anyway"
 

The third-year student starts nodding as he rub his own chin. Considering the answer he should gives.
 

"Okay then. See you tomorrow at 3pm! Don't be late or I wouldn't give you any snacks tomorrow"

"Then I'll bring my own snacks!" he waved on Junsu--also the CD case--who already left the place.
 

Changmin walk back to his desk and tidy up the book he was reading last time. It's half-past 2 already.
 

"Going home already?" Min Gi asked.

He nodded. "Something important has been waiting for me. See you later, Min Gi-ah!"
 

He walked out the room in a hurry. Also, he kept checking the times once a moment. What is so bothering him? Why if it's already half past 2? And who is that 'someone' he made an appointment with? Well, it is only himself who knew the answers.
 

~~~


Yatta! Chapter 1 is finished already! 
First thing first, I want to say happy birthday to the cute duckbutt, Kim Junsu! best wishes for you
I'm sorry if it's too short to be called as a fic. (Since I'm having not much time to write a longer than this) Hope I could post the next chapter sooner or later~
And thanks for everyone who already viewed, leave a comment, or subscribing this fic! Lots of love for you guys♡♡