Chapter4

THIS KIND OF LOVE ????

"Will you be my girlfriend...."

Ahh its seems like only yesterdaySehunshii confessed to me, but i knew saying 'no' or ' i don't want EXO fans and Secret fans to go at war because of us'' wont do because Sehun was persistant that i said yes.

No matter i'd go i was sure to find him or maybe the other way around, most of the time. And little by little my shy heart told me to say ''yes,'' and when i did i was surprised to see how happy and excited Sehun was.

"Yah Song Jieun we have to practice so stop daydreaming!""Uh ah dey sorry, Hana unni" Jieun said while getting up to go to her position....

"Think i'm in love with you am in love with you~~"

"Ah Hyosung unni'' jieun asid while packing up her stuff. "Unni could you..." but was cut of by the manager. "Okay so listen up Secret, T.S and S.M will be doing a group exchange for 3-5 months. Since its been decided you will return back Febuary or March. Anyways the group that will be exchanging with you is f(x), your things are already in your new dormand one more thing you will be participating in SM town world tour as well so... Secret hwaiting!!!" the excited manager left the room.

"Wah we'll be inSM daebak'' hana exclaimed with mouth wide open. "Ahh but our jieun is so lucky now she gets to be with sehunshii everyday."  Sunhwa said teasingly.

"Wa...yah," jieun said covering her face due to embarrassment. Hyosung noticed jieun getting all red but all she did was get everybody ready for the transfer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the SUV about a hour drive to SM.

BEEP BEEP

Jieun ah can't wait to see you.

-Sehun

"Huh ahh Sehun message me. Hmmm

Dey me too. Now me and Sehin can spend alot of time together.

-Ji eun

Hyosung whi sat behing jieun in the car noticed this and felt a bit annoyed.

Meanwhile in SM Town

"Yah Sehun put away your ohone and lets plractice our dance. Okay? D.O said who looked a little annoyed at his cute little doessang face. 

--------After an hour of practicing 5 of they songs they took a break.

"Wahh out Sehunnie is so lucky, now he gets to see his girlfriend everyday.!" Kai said who looked jealous a bit.

"Yeah now Sehun will forget his hyungs and soend all his sweet time with jieun-shii," Chen teasingly said.

"Ah anni hyung. I wont... Eh.. Well i wont try to do that." Sehun said as the other members just laugh at they evil maknae.

"Just don't mees up with our practice. Got it!?" Kris got uo and left the room.

*Pabo hyung* Sehun thought to himself.

Meanwhile with Secret.

"Yah, yah we finally reach!" Sunhwa said jumling happily up and down in the car.

"Wahh deabakk. Look how huge the buliding is." Hana said as she was mesmerise but the sight in front of her.

*Sehun i'll see you very soon* Jieun giggle to herself.

"Yah!! Be wuiet and stay still! Sre you a kid? Aish." Hyosung said but she too was actually excited.

As soon as the car stop the girls went an help the drivee by taking a few of the boxes in the trunk.

Hana took two. Sunhwa took the box that had only makeup inside and accesories. Hyosung carried the box with books inside, which left Jieun with a few heavy boxes to hold.

Sunhwa, Han and Hyosung went in first leaving Jieun behind.

When Jieun entered the building she wasn't sure where to go and whi to ask. Also the boxes she was holding was beginning to hurt her arms.

After walking aroind she acciedently hit someone in front of her.

"Ah sorry" she said " i didnt mean to. I just couldn't see because of the bixes. Are you okay?" Jieun asked as she was trying her best to hold everything and at the same time make sure the person i  front wasn't hurt that much.

"No. Its okay, just try not to walk aimlessly here. Are you blind or something. The guy in front responed as he got up and dusted himself from the floor. " I mean how stupid can you be. Jinjak! He said as he was trying to see the person behind the boxes and show her that she cause him to get upset 

Unable to do so he just walked away in annoyance. Mumbling to himself about dumd and blind people. Leaving a very upset Ji eun in the spot.

>>>>  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So im back with this story. 

I am very sorry for not uodating this one but i have return.

Please support this story. Im sorry if its short. Using my moblie here. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👯❤❤❤❤👀❤❤❤❤❤❤❤