1year ago:the beginning

THIS KIND OF LOVE ????

"Jieun hurry we'll be late,at this rate the president will yell at us again" hyosungunnie said while running and all I could do was giggle alittle,but what she said was true. "Yah this was all your fault,who told u to stay up past one to watch "child's play and then overslept!!"I said while entering SM town buliding. "How much time we have left"I asked while watching how high the elevator took us, "um..5min"hyosungunnie said watching her watch. After 2min the door finally open with only 3min left. "Ok I see the prez room and only 2min remain,quickly lets run fast or else,"I said running as fast I can along with hyosungunnie."WE MADE IT!!",hyosungunnie shouted,and all I could do was giggle "Sorry to keep you waiting ladies,as you know TS&SM did an idol exchange programme with you as SECRET and SUPER JUNIOR,so I expect good things from you all" SM prez said and then left. Sunhwa and Zinger left for a photo shot and hyosung and I had dance practised. We soon left to the dancing room, when we enter we saw exo-k in the room practising,soon as the music stop hyosungunnie put on her music we were to dance and said"hurry,hurry we need to dance" she said pushing all them away,"hi"sehun said to me but befor I could reply the door was already closed. After 3hours we finished,hyosungunnie went shopping so I was alone but then I felt something cold pressing on my cheek when I turned to see what was it,"here enjoy" sehun said smiling."Oh hi and um thanks."