Chapter 2

Babysitter

Chapter 2

Jihyun P.O.V.

"Hyung when is she going wake up?"

I flutter my eyes open.

"Oh she's awake-"

And close them once more as I bury my head into the soft blanket.

"-And she fell asleep again!"

"Zelo I told you to wake her up not giving me reports on if she's awake or not!"

Ugh, these people are so loud! Wait, why is there people in my house? My eyes snap open as I sat up, banging my head against someone elses.

Ignoring the pain on my forehead, I turn towards the source of the voice that was giving reports on my being.

"W-who are you?"I whisper, pointing a index finger at him. When he didn't answer immediately I adds, "If you don't tell me, I swear I'll scream!"

He bolts up, still holding onto his injured forehead, "Chill! I'm just here to tell you breakfast is ready! You don't need to bite my head off!"

I squint my eyes at him, "But I didn't bite your head off. Why would I want to bite your head off anyway?"

He gave me a look, which I was unable to identify, and walks towards the door. He then turns around, "Oh and I'm Zelo by the way!"

As I watch him close the door behind him, I frown. Why is there a boy in my house? Wait, when did I own green sheets? Why is there a computer in my room? I bit my bottom lip, a habit of mine, as I thought back. Wait, where was appa? Don't he always wake me up for breakfast?

As a asteroid collides with Earth, I remember what happened last night. Why did I even went to sleep? I should be looking for appa, not spending the rest of my life in bed.

But where did appa go? Maybe that weird man that I met yesterday knows. But I'm scared of talking to him. He have a weird laugh.

The door slams open, jolting me out of my thought, "Yah! I said breakfast is ready! Unless you don't wanna eat, get out of bed!"

Seeing it was the boy who calls himself Zelo, weird name(Not my thoughts!), I blinks at him, "Where is appa?"

Due to the fact I whisper the question at his retreating back, he did not answer me.

I tuck my knee under my chin as I sigh, one day, or night, away from appa is the longest time I am ever separated from him.

As I continue my small sulking, my stomach growls. I sigh as I climb out of bed, only stumbling, trying to get circulation back.

I flung open random doors, and finally, coming across one that leads to the bathroom.

Doing what I usually do in the morning that I nicknamed Morning Routine, I open the door I came in from last night. I peek around, unsure what to do. That is, until a door 8 acre away from me flung open, and out came a guy, with blond hair. Was it Zelo? Nah, Zelo had curly hair, this guy, had perfectly straight hair.

The guy simply stares at me for a few seconds, before shouting, "AHA!".That startles me of course and I gave a annoy look which he ignores, "You're the girl ahjussi was talking about! Sohn Jihyun right? Right?"

I gave him a annoy look before nodding.

"And I'm Yoo Young Jae. Nice to meet you."


It is short once again :DD I feel so....useless ._. 

I just noticed that the character profile is like useless as well. Anyway, BAP is the age they are currently as of December 16, 2012. Sohn Jihyun is 16 years old. Born on December 30. Jinjing is 17 years old, born on January 5. Any other information I may be missing go ahead and tell me. =_= I have a poor brain. I'm sorry.