Chapter 1

Babysitter

Chapter 1

"Appa, where are we going? "A confuse girl walks beside her appa, her eyebrows were scrunch together.Why were they going out in middle of the night?

"Hush, we need to hurry Jihyun."Her appa hushes her as his footstep quicken, his brown eyes dart right and left every few seconds.

Jihyun pouts as she shift her shoulder, "Then why do I need to pack my things?"

After a moment of silence her eyes widen, "Appa, you're not disowning me are you?"

Her appa stops, and bent to her level and pets her head, "Appa is bringing you to a friend. You'll stay with him for awhile. I'll get you until everything calms down."

"What thing?"Jihyun question, shifting her shoulders.

Her father simply smiles at her before they starts walking again.

After what seems to be exactly forty-eight minutes, Jihyun eyes were drooping down.

"Appa, I'm tired.."She whines softly, as she rubs her eyes.

"We're almost there Jihyun."Her appa smiles softly at her, his pace never slowing down.

She nods, which only made her head look like a bob-head.

After what seem like eternity to her, they finally arrive in front a rather large house.

Jae Kwang rang the door bell once, twice, and thrice before the door opens to reveal a man with brown hair speckled with gray.

The man blinks once and twice before his face split open into a smile, "Kwang! It been awhile since I last saw you! Ohohoho!"

Jae Kwang, his serious mood drops as his face split into a smile, "Yes it have been Siek Jin! Oharharhar!"

Jihyun's eye twitch as she listens to the older men's weird laugh.

The man known as Siek Jin turns his attention to her, "And this must be the daughter you were talking about over the phone! She is welcome to stay until you deal with them." Suddenly his expression turns serious, "You better be careful. I don't know what were you thinking, striking a deal with them."

Jae Kwang scratches the back of his neck, "I wasn't thinking straight. " He then turns towards Jihyun was had classified Siek Jin under her weird category, "Jihyun-ah, this is Lee Siek Jin. You'll be living with him until I return, arrasso?"

Jihyun only look at him with wide eyes, "B-but appa! Where are you going?"

Instead of answering, Jae Kwang lean down and press his lips against her forehead and left a dumbfounded Jihyun behind.

Jihyun turns towards Siek Jin, "Um, where is appa going?"

Siek Jin only shakes his head at her, "Sometimes things are better unknown Jihyun-ah.".He presses the door open and usher the fluster girl inside.

"B-but appa..wha-..wher-..why...how..huh?"

Siek Jin only chuckles at the girl and closes the door behind him, "So Jihyun-ah, you must be exhausted. Why don't you get some rest? Maybe your appa would return when you wake up." He adds in quickly after seeing your frowning face/

Jihyun scratches her cheek, a habit she was not able to break, before nodding. She follows Siek Jin up the steps as she look in awe at everything.

Pushing open a white door at the end of the hallway, Siek Jin tells Jihyun to go in. Bubbling with curiosity, she peeks in and did a silent gasp.

Inside was a simple room with cream-painted walls. Completed with a bed, dresser, desk, chair, a computer, and a closet, it was most likely the most furnish room Jihyun had ever seen.

She looks back at Siek Jin and points to herself, then to the room, then to herself again, with wide eyes. Little did she know, she was putting her puppy dog eyes into full power.

Siek Jin chuckes and nods, "That."He says directing towards the room, "Would be your room until your appa comes back."

Jihyun immediately bows down in gratitude, "T-thank you so much!"

Siek Jin waves his hand, dismissing it, "Anything for my friend's daughter! Now get a good night sleep. I have a few people that needs to be introduce to you tommorow."

Jihyun nods  as she enters the room, her worries about appa already gone. If someone as nice that ahjussi, then everything must be alright.

After she set down her huge book bag, her tiredness returns . She crawls over to the bed, poke it for good measure, and climb in, and fell asleep under a minute.

     o     

Hn, short chapter, I'll allow you to try to kill me =_= but my computer is acting like crap again Q~Q don't ask why I don't have a poster or back ground. I'm lazy, what did you expect? This was a boring yet short chapter,  I'll understand why you hate it.

Now peace. <3