Fox To The Slaughter

The Fox to the Slaughter

Chapter TWO

Here you go

 

Had I lost my mind?

No?

YES!

Maybe.

Either way, my mind told me that the little cute fox that was right next to me had been replaced by a tall human! A cute male human. But still a danger to me!

-Um Squall? Do you have extra clothes I can borrow?

I blush like a school girl, making him smile and chuckle.

Humph. Laugh at me will you?! I’ll show you!

But…what can I do? Leave him ?

Hell no!

Ugh alright. Um just…just give him damn clothes!

-Um I’ll go get you some clothes C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-

I hate myself for stuttering. The now human Cloud smirks.

-Cloud.

-Cloud…right

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu SHIVA DAMNIT!

I hang my head in shame and walk back into the small house. I hear the earth behind me moving, signifying that Cloud was hurrying up to go on it with me. Mutt! Stupid mutt!

As if I just ran fifty miles, I gasp loudly at the feel of Cloud ever so lightly gripping my sleeve. He’s hand instantly pulls back.

-Sorry…

…Awww I made him feel bad now! I look over at him and I see that most sorrow filled face in all of Gaia!

He’s blue eyes found the floor very interesting. He’s paws were intertwined- ……. Wait… PAWS?!?!?!?!?!

-Squall? Squall?!

My name was the last thing I heard before I black out.

The sweet smell of honey wakes me up. I find myself in my bed with the covers under me. What had happened again? Ugh I remember. I looked at Cloud’s… paws. He looked just like he did when he was a cute little fox. Well, his fur did at least. I blush at the thought of seeing such a cute fox humanoid thing … what is wrong with me? I can’t be thinking about Cloud like that! I feel a headache coming on.

The door to my room opens and Cloud pokes his head in my room. Smiling widely when he sees I woke up. He holds in toasted bread with honey smeared on it in my line of vision. Shiva it looks so good.

-Care to join me for breakfast?

Breakfast? How long have I been in La-la Land?!

-Er Cloud?

-Yes Master?

Master?

-Um..what?

-Master~.

He smiled sweetly. He looks nice when he smiles. He should do it all the time.

I felt my face growing hot and hotter and hotter ill I was sure my face was beet red.

-Master~?

He closed in on me and pressed his lips to my cheek.

Dear Shiva…

 

XxXxX Chapter TWO end XxXx