the second day :make friends with everyone

where are you....?

(girl's day - don't forget me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H7ZG7yk5Wo )

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'waahh~~morning scne in korea is so beautiful...well god morning all..i hoped today is my first step to be friends with everyone then..i'll complete my mission...ahhh..~~but i don't want to go to school now...nevermind wait till they wake me up'and i leave thet with a little chuckled...but suddenly'ahyoung-ah..~~wake up now or you will be late for your school on your second day..!!'it's jeongmin oppa ..he ruin my morning wiith his yell..'just give me 5 mins more..~'while try to pull my blanket but jeongmin oppa says'no..!cause today you have to go to school with me...

 

'what!!..~`but appa i don't want to go to school with him..can't i go with you....~'while trying to give my best puppy eyes to dad...'no..you can't cause start from today you have to walk with him to school everyday..and your appa now is busy with works....appa hoped both of you can understand my situation..ne'~~dad says while taping my shoulder....'ne appa i understand ...jeongmin oppa ppali..let's go to school now....i don't want to be late on my 2nd day....'while rushing to the gate...'just then you searching for jeongmin but he's disappeared.. where is he..~~'boo.!!!.haha~~ you must be scare ...aren't you...'jeongmin oppa says while posing in front of me...*what is he doing..crazy people..is like this huh...?*'yah..~~don't you try to make again that crazy action...'yeah..i know..that's rude but his action made me scared...

 

just then jeongmin oppa and i star walking to school....while we're busy with laughing and chatting but then we saw a familiar guy and he's 'youngmin..is that you...???'jeongmin oppa finaly make a guess..ant that was correct...that youngmin-ah'what are you doing here...??finaly i ask a question for him....'nothing i just went for schoo....??wae can't i go to school....?BTW why jeongmin hyung come to school with you...??are you two dating...??in secret...??wahhh..~~jeongmin hyung is sure have a good taste.....haha..~~....'youngmin ask with his killing question...'urmmm..~~i'll tell you later....for now let's go to school first...'jeongmin oppa says..and saved the situation

 

*arrived at school*

 

'oppa you guys go first..i've something in my locker to bring it to my class..so i've to go now..see you late..~~byebye..'then i rushed to my locker..there isn't much people there...but suddenly i see someone opend my locker and put something inside...i'm gonna checked this..i can't let it go....i can't see his face...but i'll make sure..i'll remember you....

 

then i go back to class..suddenly i bumped into a good looking guy...he is...that guy..in the locker room...then i see his name tag named.....