why are you here....????!!! o_o

where are you....?

after the both of us arrived at the garden suddenly 5 pretty boys come out from the bushes and trying to make surprise..*i used to surprise so i don't scaraed easily :P* ...'ahyoung-ah..well this is my friends..:)'youngmin already tell me before i ask him so i just say'oh yeah...great...nice to meet you all :)'then they start to introduce themselves..from the leader donghyun,the expensive man hyunseong,youngmin twin,the smiley one minwoo and this jerk ..my own brother jeongmin.

 

i don't know why is he here but maybe he still care about the bet but i don't take it seriously..because of some unknown reasons...but you know he is always over confident....suddenly i recived a message..

From:jeongmin

ah young just dont'tell me thet i'm your brother..cause that will destroy our bet...okay ah young see you at home...i'll come home so just go home first.arasso....^^

 

what the mean of this massage..??aish this boy is still like this..i'll ask him tonight...

 

To:jeongmin

 

ne arosso grandfather,,,xp

 

'ahyoung-ah..can you call me youngmin-ah instend youngmin-sshi'youngmin ask me while showing his puppy eyes o_o  "ah~~okay ;)"you give him your wink then he shout'someone help me...i was eating and there is someone suddenly wink at me..do you think this person is crazy..???!!!!~~~!!!' *what is he doing...huh yelling like a crazy peson*you finished ur food and packed them all'woahhh~~you r fast'youngmin amazed..*yet he still don't know about my evil plan hehehe~~watch out younmn-ah*

 

then u standup quickly before youngmin and chased him until u reach ur class ..well the teacher not come in yet..what a realife...then i saw a cutie card on my desk...hmmm