Meeting the babo boys

Dancing Queen

“Ma Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” As soon I picked up my phone my best friend Na Li screamed. “Chukhaeeeee. Wuhuuu Background dancer for JYJ. Oh my god! You go on tour with them. I’m so jealous. You must tell me everything about them.” She didn’t stop screaming in the phone. I couldn’t help but laugh. “Hahah Na Li, relax and thanks. It’s like a dream right now.” I told her every detail of the audition. How they said the names of the 20 dancers who will go on tour with JYJ and finally my name came up. I cried of happiness and thanked everyone. JYJ talked with every single one. Well, Jaejoong and Yoochun did. Junsu talked on the phone and his face looked really pale. I was wondering what happened. Suddenly, he stood up, talked shortly with the manager and then leaved. Hmmm… he is really nothing like what I thought. I remember how Jaejoong said: “I’m sorry, but Junsu had to go. He will join us when the preparations for the tour will start.” I didn’t pay much attention of it because I was just so thrilled and happy.

“So what are you doing now? You have 2 weeks before the training will start.” asked me Na Li and brought me back to reality.

“I have so many things to do. I have to make some preparations and oh I have to meet with the babo boys.” I meant my best friends Minwoo, Junjin and Eric from the group Shinhwa. I called them this way because, well, they are babos in a good and funny way. Karaoke nights with them are the best!

 

1 Week later

“Minwoo Oppa, finally you have time for me!” I pouted a little. “Ya, don’t say something like that. Who is the one going on tour with JYJ? Not me!” He smiled and hugged me. The people around us stared at us because of so much skin ship but he didn’t care. Like always.  “Oppa, where are Junjin and Eric?” “So I’m not enough for you? What a greedy woman you are.” He pouted but I knew he was joking. “They are coming. They have still some schedules. So tell me everything about the audition.” “Hahah Minwoo Oppa you are like Na Li. Are you a fanboy?” “Hey hey, of course. I know the boys for many years now. I support them. All 5.”
I told him everything and also the part with Junsu that he was really strange and really diva like. “Hmm, that’s weird. He is normally not like this. He is really nice and polite and really pure. Maybe he had just a bad day. Ma Ra-ah don’t think bad of him ok?”  “Hmm, ok.” Maybe he is just friendly to sunbaes I thought to myself.

After a while Junjin and Eric joined us and after the dinner we went to the Karaoke. Finally! Let the party begin!

 

Sorry fot the late update... been busy and lazy at the same time. It's just a short chapter. Working on my creativity right now :(