Chapter 1

We'll Call This "A Love Game"

Please note that if the word is italic, it could either be in thought, or a whisper. It would be indicated that is a whisper anyway. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yahh.. I’m home” Junsu said, closing the door behind him. “Oh, it’s hyung.. Welcome back~” Changmin softly replied as he lay back on the couch, turning on the TV.

 

 “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! We’ve—I mean, I’ve been calling you for more than THOUSAND times for the past 2 HOURS, and you DIDN’T even bother texting back!!” Jaejoong went to an outburst, popping out of the kitchen. Junsu stayed still and didn’t fight back, though Changmin wants to slap his “umma” to calm “herself” down. Junsu walked towards the dining room, passing by Jaejoong, with small words passing by his lips..

 

 

“It’s nothing..”

 

“Junsu hyung? Are you okay?” Changmin stood and looked at Junsu, who was walking slowly away from them. He turned off the TV, and hurriedly went to him, punching lightly on Jaejoong’s stomach. “You’re too uptight Jaejoong hyung!” Changmin said as he, too, passed by him.

“Aiishh.. I was JUST worried!”

Changmin approached Junsu, who was sitting alone in the dining room, staring blankly at anything his eyes might lay on. He wrapped his arm around his shoulder and patted it. He whispered something to him, saying as quickly as possible before Jaejoong arrives..

 

“It’s about her, isn’t it?”

 

In an instant, he pushed through his dongsaeng’s comforting embrace, and angrily paced around the room. Jaejoong came in and glanced at Junsu. Jaejoong wondered, with a weird expression, and turned to Changmin, asking “What’s wrong with him?” Changmin shrugged and continued watching Junsu pace back and forth, around the wide dining table. But then, Junsu was acting so selfish, that he nearly trip from the leg of the table. “Stupid table! You no good table!” he said as he put up his foot, that was slowly becoming plump. Changmin and Jaejoong held in their laughter as Junsu gave them death glares. “What are you looking at?!” Junsu cried out, “Not you..!” Jaejoong looked back outside the window as he avoided Junsu’s cute pouty expression. “Aiish! WHATEVER! I’m going back to my roo—”

 

THUD!!

 

“Aiiiiiiiiissshhh!!!” Junsu nearly screamed as he rubbed his forehead. “I-I can’t take this anymore!!” Changmin and Jaejoong came out laughing their butts off as they found Junsu’s forehead become red and sore “Why does life have to be THIS cruel?!” Junsu shouted, still rubbing his forehead from the awfully painful hit from the wall next to door.

 

“Because in life, you have to be AS CRUEL as you can to survive its cruelty”

 

They all turned, finding Yoochun coming in from the backyard, holding a pocket book that seems to be over-used. “Could you guys pipe down a little?” he said as he placed his hands on his hips, like a sassy guy he is. “You do know people are TRYING to relax with the remaining hours of the day, right?” he said sarcastically “Especially if the day was filled with nagging and worrying.” he continued as he glared at Jaejoong from across the room.

 

“Oh fine! I give up! Is it THAT BAD to worry about our members?! C’mon!!”

 

Jaejoong sat next to Changmin, both watching Yoochun go over to Junsu. Yoochun guided Junsu back to the table and made him sit down in front of the others. He went to his side and sat as well, leaning by his shoulder and trying to calm him down just a little. “Now.. Junsu..” he said in a weary voice. “What happened..? Please tell us..” Junsu sat there expressionlessly, while the two other boys, sitting in front, watch the quiet confrontation.

..............

..............

..............

..............

..............

..............

“Well?”

..............

..............

..............

..............

..............

“Oh for goodness sake it’s about Choi Yongri!!”

 

SMACK!!

 

Unconsciously, Jaejoong pushed (or somehow “slapped”) Changmin’s face to the side, making the poor maknae lay on the cold dining floor. “W-What?! Hey! I! But!” Yoochun sitting up straight, can’t choose what words he should say first. Should it be about Jaejoong slapping poor Changmin on the floor, or Junsu and his totally absurd love problem.

 

Arrghhh! FINE! First of all! Jaejoong hyung! What’s with the slap?! Now Changmin is unconsciously sleeping on the floor!I Wake him up will you?! And second, Junsu!! For crying out loud!! Didn’t we tell you to STOP seeing her?! Let me repeat that again. STOP. SEEING. HER??!!”

 

Yoochun’s burst out in flames, his face turning red as his blood pressure started to rise. Jaejoong stood up and kept waking up unconscious Changmin from his deep slumber. Junsu just sighed. “Yeah, yeah..” he said sarcastically. He stood up and went behind Yoochun, putting his two hands on his shoulders. “I really thought she was the one.. Even though she always played with me..” Another sigh came by his lips. “I-I’ll..” Junsu’s voice started to crack. Yoochun turned around, finding him in the verge of crying.

He quickly stood up and hugged him tightly. “Yahh.. Junsu.. Calm down.. It’s gonna be alright..” he said as he patted the other’s head. “No.. I won’t cry. Gotta be MAN this time!” Junsu pushed through, one more, from another embrace, smiling like he never smiled before. “D-Don’t worry. I’ll give it a rest for now.” He continued as he rubbed his damp eyes and fixed his clothes. He smiled brightly at Yoochun and said “ From now on, I’ll be focusing more on you guys! Plus my studies of course!”

“Now THAT’S the spirit!!” Yoochun grabbed him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, though Junsu was acting kinda weary. “You have to rest for a while! Take it easy~! Be a free man and enjoy it while you still can!!” Junsu pushed through again and pointed at him “Oh you can say THAT!! Since you already have a girlfriend for yourself!” Yoochun smiled like an fool “Yes.. ME! Park Yoochun! The most romantic guy in WHOLE Korea, already has a girlfriend~!” “You’re so full of yourself Yoochun!”

 

He kept boasting on how perfect his girlfriend, Han Jeuri, along with her beautiful complexion, is. She’s a first class scholar in Seoul University, the school they all of them attend to. It’s surprising to see a first class student fall for a second class, since the two are separated and are in opposite wings of the school.

But of course, EVERYONE knows them, for their naturally-attractive looks, plus their simply beautiful voices, though they were seldom to be heard singing. They were only recruited to model for various advertisements, as well as be MCs in school programs. Because of their frequent activities together, they made their own group, namely “Dong Bang Shin Ki” meaning Rising God from the East. They got the idea from their “fan girls” who kept calling them gods for no particular reason, as well as their classroom being situated on the East wing of the school. Speaking of their fans, since it was hard to keep track of every name of the girls who admired them, and having nearly the whole population of female students, plus some male ones, being their fans, those people made their own official fan club, calling it “Cassiopeia”.

 

Jaejoong successfully woke up Changmin, who was continuously hitting his hyung’s shoulder, and at the same time, rubbing his red and sore cheek. Changmin stood up, pulling Jaejoong up as well, and commented, “Jeuri noona is very pretty, isn’t she?” Yoochun turned around and raised his hands high into the air.

“Are you kidding me?! She’s a ANGEL made in heaven!! NO BOY can resist her!!”

 

“So you’re one of those boys? But seriously, in one way or another, angels have to fall too, right?”

 

They were frightened by the unfamiliar response. They looked around, finding their leader, Jung Yunho, coming down the stairs. Jaejoong frowned and yelled once again. “Yahh!! Don’t comment so suddenly!! You might give someone a heart attack here!!” “Yeah, yeah, Jaejoong.. I heard you..!” Yunho sarcastically said as he approached the others. “Just woke up hyung? That project was one killer, huh?” Changmin said “Yeah.. It’s good that I was able to pass it on time, or else we might get a bad mark on it.” Yunho answered as he stretched his arms outward. “Aaannyywaayy.. What’s with your mood guys? You all started talking ‘bout love and stuff..” Changmin pointed to Junsu “It’s all Junsu hyung’s fault!!”

“It’s Yongri again, isn’t it?” Yunho easily suspected. He scratched his head and sighed “Just break up with her already. Or do you want Cassiopeia to do it FOR you?” The other’s looked at each other. Yunho wasn’t usually this cranky when he wakes up. “Fine.. I’ll break up with her.. Just don’t let Cassies into this.” Junsu said in a monotone. Yunho smiled and patted Junsu’s head. “Good dolphin. That’s the right thing to do.” They were ‘happily’ in an agreement, except for Changmin though, his cheek having a burning sensation.

 

“SOOOO~ When are we having lunch~?” Changmin eagerly said, looking at Jaejoong with bright eyes. But then, his glance turned to Yunho and what he was wearing. He scolded him “Yahh hyung!! Wear something decent for once! Don’t go around the house only wearing your boxers!! What if someone sees you like that?!”

Yunho chuckled and said “So? This is our house for crying out loud! OUR territory! We don’t have rules here! We can do whatever we want!” Everyone’s eyes widened in fright. Junsu tried pointing out “Uhmm.. Yunho.. I don’t think you get C-Changmin’s point here..”

“What? It’s not like someone’s gonna—”

 

BAM!!

 

“I’m BAAAACK~~!”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First update. Hope you like it :)

Sorry for the awfully long 1st chapter..
Comments please ^^