Ice Skating

The Perfect Guy

 

(Hara was already dressed up . She decides to wait for junhyung out of her house . meanwhile , junhyung was on his way to hara's house . he kept on thinking about what jiyong said)
 
Junhyung P.O.V
Is it true that Hyuna likes me too ? He was damn serious that time . *sighs* what should i do ? I'm so confuse about my feelings . i can't just leave Hara like that .
 
(Junhyung arrives at Hara's home)
Junhyung : sorry , am i late ?
Hara : no , your just in time .
(Hara went in Junhyung's car and they both drove off to the ice skating ring 
 
LOVE AT THE RING 
 
(This is Hara's first time ice-skating so she was having trouble standing up in her skates )
 
Hara P.O.V
s___ ! i don't want to complain but why does Junhyung brought me here ? It's hard to stand still with this hidious shoes .
 
Junhyung : are you okay ?
Hara : Yeh , i'm great .
Junyung : Really , Do you want me to help?
Hara : No , i've doe this before .
(Hara fell down)
Junhyung : kaencana ?
Hara : yeh , honestly . i never ice skate before . i just want toimpress you .
Junhyung : Hara , I know your the kind of girl who like to complain and sulk if your angry . if you don't like ice-skating just be honest with me .
Hara : i don't hate it , is just that i've never done it .I don't want you think i'm annoying .
Junhyung : but , i want you to be yourself with me .
Hara : okay then , why the f___ did you bring me here ? if you think this is romantic, well you know what this is bulls___ !
(Junhyung laugh softly when she said that)
Junhyung : come on , let me show you why it is romantic .
(Junhyung takes hara's hand and lead her to the middle of the ring . he teaches her how to ice skate)
Junhyung : okay , now do it yourself .
Hara : okay .
(He let go of Hara's hand . Hara start to skate by herself . suddenly , she fell down . Junhyung burst into laugh)
Hara : oppa , it's not funny .
Junhyung : mianhe , your so funny .
Hara : and this you romantic , more like frustrating .
( he held out his hands but hara pushed away his hands)
Hara : i don't need your help . i can manage .
(she starts to get up and fell again)
Junhyung : are you sure you don't need my help ?
(Hara gives her hand to junhyung and he pulls her up . they are now facing each other)
Junhyung : and you say it's not romantic .
(Hara smiles and Junhyung leans and kiss her )