Prolog 2

Photo Book

welcome to Haeundae-Beach!! Seohyun shout happily. So, she decide to took a picture as for memory.

while walking nearby the beach, there is something that attracted in her eyes. So, she quickly took the picture. That person suddenly looking  at her and giving her a smile. She just reply it. *Its not appropriate to not smile back when people already give a smile. He walking towards her and ask where she from.  So, she tell everything why she go travel. Why?? This is because she want to know more about Love and how it feel.

since that day, she learn so many things from that guys. One things that more important is ... She already know what is the difference between LOVE and LIKE?

liking someone is like a bunch of dandelion seeds beautifully falling to the ground. It's just very lovely and pleasing but can also come and go at any time. But loving someone is like a bunch of dandelion seeds beautifully falling to the ground, sowing its seeds, and growing another dandelion on that spot. Unlike before when she said that the seeds can come and go, these seeds are firmly rooted. It takes a lot of energy to grow the dandelion, such as watering it and giving it sunlight, but is still beautiful in the end.

JUNG YONG HWA

you are shining in my heart

give me extra strength to life

you thought me everything that you know

thank you very much

my sincere and your lady and your wifey

SEO JOO HYUN