Suffering

Something's Wrong With Luhan [HIATIUS]

Luhan has been gifted with the power of telekinesis and now he must train to use them correctly. He has already been warned of the pain he must endure through the training process. It has been a week and Luhan has already been experiencing the excruciating pain in his head. 

"Meet the other band members, Luhan!" Tao says excitingly pulling his arm.

"O-Ok!" Luhan says hesitantly.

Luhan bows to them to show them respect. "Luhan, this is Xiumin, aka Baozi." Tao says. 

"Oh what's your power????" Luhan says childishly.

"My power is frost. I am able to freeze things." Xiumin answers.

Luhan gaping in amazement as Xiumin freezes a soft plushie into ice.

"My name is Chen. I can control lightning. I would show you, but it can get a little out of control." Chen says. Luhan nods, understanding the risks.

Due to the constant headaches, Luhan collapses onto the floor, still not used to the pain his head is being put through. The pain Luhan is experiencing is like his brain is swelling and there's no space. Not even Lay's healing can help poor Luhan's pain, it was part of the process as his abilities developed.

Their training schedule is dancing rehearsal by day and ability training by night. Tao was Luhan's mentor because their powers are similar (both must use their mind).

"Ok, Luhan let's start with something basic. Start with breathing in and out to ease the pain and focus your energy on the can on the table and try to move it." Tao instructed Luhan.

"O-Ok!" Luhan responded.

Luhan took in deep breaths and did this for a minute or two. Then once he finished easing the throbbing pain in his head, he lifted up his hand, aiming it towards the soda can on the table infront of him. Slowly moving his hand to the left, he can see the can shift a bit but no fluid movement. This drained his energy, causing him to feel limp and breathe hard.

"Good." Tao comments.

Luhan smirks, breathing harshly barley manages to get a word out,"th-thanks Tao."

"It takes a while for your ability to fully develop. and even that small movement of the can is a great achievement." Tao tells him.

"Tha--" Luhan interrupted by the massive headache coming in... again. 

Tao gets a damp towel and places it over Luhan's head to reduce the pain. 

"Thank yo-you Tao, wh-when do you th-think these hea-headaches are going to g-go away?" Luhan asking desperately.

"I am not sure. For each ability is different. For me, my suffering stopped after a year. For Kris gege, his pain stopped after 3 1/2 years, because his wings were growing." Tao answers with sympathy. "I guess we'll see." Tao adds.

Luhan bites his lip to prevent his screams from coming out. Tears soon streaming down the sides of his face.

2 more hours of training went by and Luhan made it without complaining. He understood what he has to go through while his powers set in. There are some points where Luhan asks himself," Why did i agree to this?" 

Out of all the members of EXO-M, Luhan is the one who has the least amount of sleep due the pain. So when he gets up every morning, he is very cranky and just sometimes he just snaps and screams at the top of his lung due to the pain.

------

Each day Luhan's suffering became worst and worst. But one day, his suffering became so bad during his training he ended up going to the "special (people with these abilities)" hospital. His attempts that day to hold back the screams didn't work, this was when the rest of EXO-M knew something was wrong because Luhan would NEVER scream this loud, and Luhan's hand banging on the walls and suddenly, Luhan faints and lands head first. A pool of blood soon formed around Luhan's head and and Lay was doing the best he can to patch the wound, but it wouldnt work. Kris growled and suddenly felt hungry. It was his dragon side, blood thirsty and soon enough was screaming himself as he tried to prevent the transformation. He demanded them to take Luhan away before he would be able to feast on his band mate. Soon the five of them left the room as Kris went into a frenzy. 

Tao, Lay, Xiumin, and Chen made it to the hospital with Luhan, still unconcious. The four of them hated to see Luhan like this. They watched as the doctors and nurses rolled Luhan away on a gurney into the E.R. Tao started crying, Lay followed, and Tao started to think,"what if we're too late?"

After Kris calmed down he called EXO-M's brothers EXO-K to meet the guys at the hospital. 

EXO-K finally get to meet their new brother

After 2 hours of waiting (which seemed like a eternity) for news of the condition Luhan's in, the doctor, who took Luhan in, finally came out with the news.

"Guys?" The doctor says. Their heads lift up a looked at the man.

"Luhan...... is fine. He just had the motherload of the development. This was just a sign that his abilities are set." The good news finally spills.

A loud sigh of relief came from all of them. The went to the room and Luhan was finally awake and everyone was happy to see him alive and well.