The Initiation

Something's Wrong With Luhan [HIATIUS]

Luhan was just a normal kid. He liked sports, shopping, and mostly singing. He didn't think that he would ever make it in the music biz. But one normal day when he was just shopping at the mall with his friends he was approached by an agent from SM Ent. When Luhan was asked to audition, with no hesitation he said,"YES!".

"Meet me tomorrow at 6 a.m. at the SMTown building for you audition Luhan." The agent said while writing a note for Luhan.

"Oh don't worry I'll be there!" Luhan excitedly responded. He turned around to his friends and started screaming and jumping and OMGing.

The next day, he met up with the agent from the previous day at 6 a.m. on the dot. The agent was explaining to Luhan about what was going to go down on their way in to the building. "OK so Luhan all you have to do is go sign in, wait for your name to be called, wow them, and if your chosen, you will be put through an initiation by the people who will be the same band as you." "Ok. Wait what is the initiation for?" Luhan retorts. "It's so they know that you are ready." "Oh, ok."

Luhan did as he was told, he signed in, performed (got a standing ovation) and was told to come back in a week for the final results. "I just might make it in!!!!!" Luhan thought to himself. He spent the rest of the week preparing for what he thought might happen if he was chosen. The next week, he went back to the SM building and was told to wait with the others that might also be picked. The judges came in and the silence grew among the boys as they waited their fate. " Ok, so as you boys waited the past week we were making our decision for who will be joining our new group, EXO." one of the judges says. "And for the boy that is chosen they will be put through initiation by the members of the rookie group." another commented. "and the lucky boy who will be joining EXO is....... Luhan!" Luhan looked up in shock as he thought he might not make it.

"Welcome, Luhan to the SM family." the announcer said. "it is now time for your initiation Luhan."

Luhan followed the announcer to a dimly lit room and sat down infront of a table with 2 stones with markings on it. About 5 minutes later 3 of the 6 members of EXO-M came out and greeted Luhan. "Hello Luhan. Welcome to the EXO family. My name is Kris. This is Tao and Lay. I am the leader of EXO-M which you will soon be a part of. The stones you see infront of you have special abilities. You will have to choose one and train to use your powers wisely." "Which ever power you choose will put you through some pain as they set in" Lay adds. "The stone to your left has the power of telekinesis. You will be able to move things with your mind. The stone to your right has the power of fire. This one speaks for itself." Tao informing Luhan. 

"Before you can pick an ability you must past 2 tests." Kris says. Luhan's eager smile fades away as he's being told what he has to do.

"First you must-" Lay interrupted by Luhan. "Excuse me but if you don't mind by me asking, what are your powers and did they hurt while they set in and can you show me, pleeeaaasseee?" Luhan asked while showing his baby face. 

"My power is flight and yes. I was told that it would be worth the pain i would go through while my wings grew." Kris answering Luhan. Then Kris spread his dragon-like wings. Luhan gazing in amazement.

"My power is time control. This power puts a lot of pressure on the mind and caused many migraines while i was training." Tao asked for Luhan's hand so he won't freeze with the world. Luhan stands up still holding Tao's hand and waves his hand infront of Kris' face. No reaction. Luhan became really giddy. He sat back down as Tao unfroze time.

"My power is healing. This power was hard to get used to because it would use your health to heal others, so while i was training i was so weak and would faint multiple times." Lay askes his co-workers if they would get hurt for the demonstration. They agreed and had you temporarily injure them. When Kris' arm was bleeding and Tao had a black eye Lay used his powers to heal the injuries that you had caused.

Luhan gazed in amazement until he was snapped out of it to proceed with the tests. "As I was saying, first you must earn the trust of the OTHER side of Kris hyung. The full-on dragon side of our leader. He is completely different from the person you just met. You know when he's ready, his eyes go yellow and pupils get slit and his teeth get sharp. You will earn his trust when you are surrounded by a ring of fire and kris is back to normal." "Ok" Luhan barley getting the word out. "Finally you must drop your blood onto the stone that you will pick." "Once you complete the two tasks, hold the stone in your hand, symbol to the palm of your hand. This will put you through much pain but it is worth the power you will get." Tao adds.

"I think Kris is ready. His eyes and teeth are changing." Lay says.

"Stand back against the wall while he goes throught the transformation so you won't get hurt." Tao adds.

You quickly shuffle to the wall while you watch the transformation happen. Kris screams while he goes from human to dragon. "Why is he screaming? Does this hurt as well? Wouldn't he be used to it Tao?" Luhan asks in confusion. "It's an agonizing process to go from human to dragon because he hardly ever does this. It's pretty rare for him to do this." Tao answers. Within the next 5 seconds he was full-on dragon. 25 feet tall, 50 foot wingspan. He was huge. The first thing Luhan thought of was, "how in the world am i gonna earn the trust of this dragon?!?!?!" Then it comes to him. He offers  an ounce of his blood to the beast (i mean he was going to drop his blood on the stone anyways). Before he could actually give his blood to the beast, Tao stops him because he knows what happens to Kris once he goes into a blood frenzy. 

Instead, Luhan offers to groom the wings of Kris. Kris lays down while Luhan scratches them for him. Luhan is now done and surrounded by a ring of fire and Kris ia back to normal.

"Now it is time to choose your ability." Lay says.

Tao slits Luhan's hand and Luhan yelps in pain. His hand lined with blood. Luhan takes a while to choose until he makes his final decision. Luhan raises his hand over the first stone that intrigued him and drops his blood on it. 

"Excellent. Now hold it in your hand and be prepared for the worst." Kris informs Luhan on what to do.

Luhan obeys him and soon enough Luhan is screaming his head off and tears are streaming down his face due to the sharp pain that has shot through his body.

"Once the pain has gone away, put the stone down." Lay says to Luhan who is biting his lip to prevent the screaming.

Within a 2 minute time-span the pain has finally disappeared.

"Luhan you are now an offical member of EXO." Kris declares.

"With the power of telekinesis you are now able to move things with your mind." Tao adds.

"With this power the pain that has to be endured are constant head aches and migraines. Be ready for those." Lay tells him.

"And your training begins in 2 days."

 

 

 

*gawd the scratching the dragon's back thing was really stupid, i really couldnt think of anything else*

MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON!!!