DECISIONS.

One Day

DECISIONS.

HyunSeong's P.O.V

As soon as Minwoo noticed her I knew something bad was going to happen. As she froze up after Youngmin asked her if she was okay I looked at her in worry, not sure how to react. The boys mean no harm whatsoever, I knew that but poor JiHyun seemed absolutely horrified just looking at them. Something must've happened to her in the past for her to be like this, I need to find out what though.

She didn't even flinch as I moved in front of her or grabbed her shoulders, shaking her lightly. It was like she was in a trance and I wanted so badly for her to snap out of it.

"JiHyun-ah, gwenchana?" I asked. No reply. "JiHyun-ah, can you hear me?" I asked again. But gained to reply once more. At this point I wished I could go into her mind and get rid of whatever thoughts were torturing her like this. But before I could do anything, she broke free from my grip and clumsily ran out of the cafeteria. I looked at the spot she had once stood at in a daze, she was really not alright.

"Hyung? What's wrong with JiHyun-shi?" Minwoo asked sadly. I looked at him, confusion still on my face. What could I say to him? I don't think JiHyun would appreciate it if I spread that she was afraid of meeting new people. Instead of answering, I threw him a regretful look and followed after JiHyun, hoping that she wouldn't have gotten too far.

JeongMin's P.O.V.

"Umma, I'm going to start packing tomorrow, is that okay?" I asked. My Mother put her book down and looked at me with a kind expression and a sad smile.

"Neh, of course it is sweety. I'm just worried, if you will be alright by yourself." She honestly said, looking down. I softened at her concern.

"Umma..." I said gently, taking her hand, making her look at me. "I'm know I'm only fifteen but you have taught me to look after myself well. I will be okay living by myself. I promise." I said sincerely. Her eyes filled with tears as she gripped my hand tighter.

"Arrasso, but... there's something I want you to promise me." She said hesitantly. I nodded my head for her to go on. "When you are ready... I want you to go find JiHyun..." My eyes widened at her words. "I know how much she means to you, even now. I know you miss her. You haven't smiled the same since the day we left, I may be old but I know enough to tell that it's because of her." She finished, looking me straight in the eyes. I sat in silence, taking in her words. Sure - I thought about her all the time, guilt and sadness would build up at the sound of her name, but I never thought I would have the chance to find her again. I mean, after what I said would she really want to see me?

"I... I don't think she'd want to see me." I said and lowered my head. My Mother ruffled my hair gently and pulled my head up by my chin.

"Don't let the opportunity slip away - to make it right." She said sweetly, the sad smile once again on her face. I couldn't say no to her, I just nodded and lowered my head once more whilst being pulled into a warm hug.

JiHyun... mianhae.

HyunSeong's P.O.V

I looked around the whole school for her, and after failing I was worried even more. I had no idea where she'd go or what she'd do, making it even more difficult. I stopped outside the front entrance of the school and ruffled my hair in frustration. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have forced her to meet the others so soon. Guilt washed over me as I glanced round, still looking. I was about to turn around and look elsewhere until my eyes caught sight of a figure curled up on a bench. Relief filled me now, as I realised it was the same bench where I had met JiHyun this morning - it had to be her there now.

I jogged over to the grassy area before walking around to the front of the bench. My heart dropped at the sight in front of me, JiHyun was sleeping with a tear stained face... and still crying in her sleep. I'd never seen someone look so broken from having what I call 'social anxiety'. Kneeling down, I put my palm to her creased forehead and rubbed it gently, making her body relax and stopping her from crying. I didn't know what to do, but there was no way she was going back to class like this.

Sighing, because I knew it was bad to do this, I reached for her bag and dug through it to find her phone. Grateful that she didn't have a pass lock, I scrolled through her contacts looking for any name that sounded like a relative. Luck seemed to be on my side as I scrolled to a contact labled 'Kim Donghyun (oppa!)'.

"Must be her brother.' I whispered to myself as I hesitantly dialed the number. I was surprisingly nervous - how would her brother react to a random guy calling him from her phone saying that she practically passed out on a bench in the school?

"JiHyun, gwenchana? why are you calling me at school?" The voice on the other end answered worriedly.

"O-oh, yubseyo, I'm Shim HyunSeong, a friend of JiHyun's... she's had a slight..." I didn't know how to word this, but he seemed to get what I wanted to say.

"Did she have another panic attack? Where is she right now?" He asked a bit more frantically. So this has happened before, poor girl.

"Ah, n-ne. She's currently asleep on a bench in the school garden." I replied.

"Arrasso, please, watch out for her until I get there." He almost begged.

"Ne..." I replied before he hung up. He must love his sister so much to not even worry about who I really was. They must have a good relationship and at least I knew she wasn't completely alone now.

I knelt down to her level again, observing her features. On the outside she looks so normal, anyone would find it hard to believe that she is suffering so much on the inside. Today I've decided on two things; 1. When the time is right, I will ask what happened to her in the past. 2. I will look after and protect her for as long as she needs me. I don't know why, but I feel like she needs someone, just to be with her and understand her.

I smiled softly as I put a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Don't worry JiHyun-ah, everything's alright.

"Oh, you! You must be HyunSeong!" I turned to look at an older guy running towards me, panting heavily. That must be JiHyun's brother, I thought as I stood up.

"Ne, you must be JiHyun's brother." I smiled politely, to which he returned. He looked over at her and his smile automatically fell, before he walked over to her. He slung her bag over his back before lifting her in a bridal hold.

"Thank you for watching over her for me, really. She's lucky to have already made a friend like you. Please, don't let her down." He said sadly before bowing and leaving. I bowed but didn't have a chance to reply as he quickly made his way out of the entrance.

His last sentence left me confused as I walked back to last class. What did he mean by 'please, don't let her down'?


A/N

Hi guys, it's been a while, right? I'm truly sorry, I've been so busy with my coursework. Only a couple of months now until I'm finished with my GCSEs, I just have to work hard like this until then. After that I will be able to update freely, please wait for me. My easter holiday also starts in a week so I will try to update, but until then, please enjoy this chapter! :)

Thanks!