MAKING A FRIEND?

One Day

MAKING A FRIEND?

JiHyun's P.O.V

'Ahh, this is so much better than being stuck in there." I muttered to myself as I sat down on a bench underneath the trees I saw earlier. The leaves were still fluttering in the breeze. I leaned back and closed my eyes for a while, making the most of the quiet time before I had to go into class.

My peaceful time was interrupted when I heard someone clearing their throat next to me. From curiosity, I looked up to my right find a guy standing next to the bench facing me with his hands in his pockets. He gave a small smile when he noticed that I was looking at him. Huh, weird, I thought.

"Uhmm, can I help you?" I asked, lifting my hand to shield my eyes from the light. He took a seat next to me, noticing that the light was obscuring my vision. Still with his hands in his pockets, he said:

"I uh, saw what happened with HyunAh in there, to be honest, I'm surprised, you're probably the first person to ever disrespect her like that." His gaze was shifting from me to the leaves and trees and back as he finished his sentence. I took a few seconds to observe his appearance, he was good looking, but from the way he was presenting himself, he didn't know it.

"Oh, sorry, I guess you're going to tell me never to do that again, right? If that's so then don't both-" "No." he defended quickly, cutting off my sentence. He cleared his throat again before continuing. "What I wanted to say was, it was good." I blinked in confusion, he wasn't going to shout at me?

"Eh?" I asked in disbelief. He chuckled a little.

"In other words, I was wondering if you wanted to hang around, you know, together, in school? You seem different from everyone else here, in a good way." He asked and smiled. He wants to be... friends?

"You mean like... friends?" I asked stupidly and felt embarrassed as soon as I said it. He chuckled again and nodded his head. Hmm, I guess it wouldn't hurt, he seems like a nice guy, but I don't even know his name.

"Okay, sure, why not, uhh?" Understanding what I was getting at, he finally introduced himself.

"Hyunseong, my name's Hyunseong." I nodded.

"It's nice to meet you Hyunseong, I'm JiHyun." I said and held my hand out to shake, he took it and shook it gently. Just as we released each other's hands, the bell rang, making both of us jump. We both laughed at our stupidness.

"I guess we should head to class then, what room are you in?" He asked as he gestured towards the school.

"I'm in class B4, you?" I answered and asked. A smile spread itself across Hyunseongs face.

"Ah, really? So am I." He said and jumped on the spot once. I admired his enthusiasm. "Let's go!" He shouted and started pushing me towards the school. I laughed at his sudden childishness.

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Update! Enjoy!