Goodbyes

How do I move on?

 

Jenna: THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!! TAO AND BAEKHYUN DEAD! HOLY !!!

Chanyeol: I didn’t want to do that but it had to be done

Tao: But why hyung?

Baekhyun: Yeah why did we need to die!

Xiumin: Don’t complain at least you had a bigger part in this story than most of us.

Chen: Baozi has a point.

Baekhyun and Tao: …

Suho: I WAS A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS AGAIN!!! CHANYEOL GET OVER HERE AND LET ME KILL YOU!

Lay: Someone go find D.O. or Sehun to calm him down

D.O.: Don’t worry I just calmed him down with a bit of food, Tao, Sehun and Luhan are now doing agyeos to keep him calm.

Kai: Dude needs to chill

Chen: yup

Xiumin: Shouldn’t someone be doing the outros?

Jenna: OH YEAH! I’m sorry I was distracted but the circus

Chanyeol: Circus?

Kris: -face palms- She means us.

Jenna: Okay we are doing this in order of age. Xiumin you’re the oldest you start.

Xumin: Thank you too all the new subscribers mink_amiel23 and whenpigsfly.

Luhan: But because it is the end of this fic we don’t want to just thank them we want to thank all who subscribers. Thank you kate64100, Daenerys, cla7data , Lighterain, taeminsoyundorito, Shiningblingasaur, CookiesAndCoffee, magnaeshyungnim, Oohmyhee, and NoOtherThanMe.

Kris: Thank You draculalla, Joyun16, KINNEYTAYLOR6, SeoB2uty, xoxh3l3nxox, changkyu_haehyuk, Nescisa, mnkyfsheunhaeholic, PandaKimmy, and FlameStar.

Suho: Last but not least Thank you to eunhaeonkeymyungjong, neenee, MKris1106, Skyrumen818, ilovebaekhyun985530, ing, PrincesO, schmeterling, WuYeol90, and katrina888.

Lay: We had in total 32 subscriber and we are not kidding when we say we expected to get none. Every single time Jenna logged on and saw a new subscriber she was so happy.

Baekhyun: Let’s no forget the people who commented on our last chapter. Thank You PandaKimmy, PrincesO, and eunhaeonkeymyungjong. The comments were greatly appreciated.

Chen: But not only them we would like to thank all our commenters draculalla, KINNEYTAYLOR6, Joyun16, SeoB2uty, JongINLOVE543, BlackPea, Skyrumen818, and wherearefew.

Jenna: I replied to all of them…well with the help of everyone else. By the way Quick fact my birthdate is Oct 5 1992.

Chanyeol: Though these people replied I sure we had silent readers I mean HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MANY VIEW WE GOT!!! Not that is nerve wrecking. Hey D.O. How many views did we have?

D.O. As of right now we have 1336 views. Wow that is a lot. Thank you to all who read, we greatly appreciated that you though our fic was good enough to read.

Tao: Also thank you to all that replied to our wall comment of “Thank you for subscribing to my story How do I move on?” with in encouraging words like “you deserve it” or your “fic is really good”, though we personally don’t think so because of all the spelling errors and such, it’s nice to know that you guys think we do, which gives us strength to keep going.

Kai: Also thanks to all that friended us. Truly we are not worthy. Some of you we have even have conversations with which trust me Jenna loves it.

Sehun: To wrap it up Thank you to all who were mentioned above and all who read this because if it wasn’t for the view going up, the friend request, the interactions, the comments or the subscriptions we probably would have quit.

Jenna: Okay enough mushiness all except Chanyeol and Baekhyun got to clear the room. I love you all but it’s getting crowed here okay? Okay. ON TO THE ANOUNCEMENTS! BAEKHYUN BEGIN!

Baekhyun: As you know me and Tao were the bad guys here and we didn’t like that, NOT ONE BIT! Luckily with the help of Chanyeol and Tao’s agyeo we were able to convince Jenna to write a Baektao fic in our honor.

Jenna: CONVINCE!!! MORE LIKE BLACK MAIL! THEY…

Chanyeol: -covers Jenna’s mouth- That’s enough out of you now.

Baekhyun: ANYWAY! It’s called “What make you think I need you?” I’m going to be helping Jenna write this one not Chanyeol so you will be seeing me a lot more there.

Chanyeol: MY TURN! Recently Jaejoong released the MV and album “Mine” and because of the song “Mine” Jenna got in the mood to write a new fic by the name of STAY AWAY! It’s another Krisyeol! But it's still in the works, we were going to make it the prequel to this fic but we decided not to because we want it darker and we can do that with our current plot line because it’s already laid out. Can’t really detour from and already made plot line. Well I hope to see some familiar faces there. 

Jenna: Be warned because I have college I will be updating those less frequently. T^T School kills.

Chanyeol: There also might me another Krisyeol fic in the works. It has to take place in a modern Harlem and Kris is a douche bag along with Baekhyun again a-and, and, and IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE JENNA IS A !!!

Jenna: I TOLD YOU MAYBE LATER WHEN I FEEL COMFROT ABLE WITH WRITING SUMT WHICH ISN’T ANYTIME SOON!

Baekhyun and Kris: Good

 

Chanyeol: Kris what are you doing here…AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOOD!?

Jenna: Anyways I’m still thinking about that one but…would any of you be interested in reading it? If you are please let me know. Anyway everyone come back inside! We here are truly thankful for you reading this fic and even this last chapter…even though it’s not a chapter…well what we all want to say is…

Everyone: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! WE HOPE TO SEE OR HEAR FROM YOU ALL AGAIN! –everyone bows-