Ding Dong....

Fate Through a Computer Screen

I'M BACK!!!! I totally forgot about this story.... mianhae....

Anyways, thanks to my 3 subscribers for subscribing and please enjoy the story ^^


 

EUN NI’S POV

Today was the worst day ever!!!! Yoona broke my chair, pushed me during gym threatened to break my leg, put infectious bugs in my locker, placed some nails in my sport shoes blablablablablablablablablabla…….. Luckily I wasn’t badly hurt. Phew…. Why won’t she just stop it? Is she scared she’ll lose the competition? So what? What’s her problem? *sigh.

 I decided to go home and check my email.

From: @MicheviousrappeR

To: @AngelcLoud94

Hi, sorry for not replying… *bows down. My mom keeps nagging me about the audition! Why can’t I do it? Does she think I’m not worth it? Does she think I’m a loser? Whatever! I just feel like running away from that son of a bubblegum (I had to censor it ^^)!!!!! What do you think I should do?

Wow. That sounds REALLY awful!

From: @AngelcLoud94

To: @MischeviousrappeR

  I feel really sorry for you but there’s nothing I can do… Unfortunately you’re not the only one having a horrible time right now! A queenka from school keeps threatening me! What’s up with her? Anyways, back to your problem. I’m sure your mom doesn’t mean what she said. If she did, then… there is something totally wrong with her. Hope that helps…

P.S: If you want to run to seoul then, you are welcome to stay at my house… if you want to… hehe.. ^__^

I hope he finds it helpful. Oh well, I guess I’ll practice now. The competition is only a few days away. Yoona, please don’t kill me. I’m begging you! I turn on some music and started dancing…

 

LJOE’S POV

I quickly ran upstairs to my room avoiding my mom’s glare. I my computer and saw a reply.

Um…..

Run away huh?

Can I do that?

Well, it wouldn’t hurt?

Right?

I switched off my computer and packed my things. It was 7 pm and I think my mom went somewhere. I took my jacket and raced off to the nearest bus stop. Since Seoul was only about an hour away, it wouldn’t cost me too much money. I looked at my phone to check the details. I hope this will work out….

 

EUN NI’S POV

Oh great! Just great! My mom left me to be on a vacation with her new fiancé or something… now I’m depressed and alone? *sigh

It’s 8.30pm… “I better do my homework…” I said to myself. Just as I was about to grab my pen, I heard a knock at the door. “What now?!?!?” I said while rolling my eyes. I opened the door and saw a handsome young man with brown curly hair. He smiled to me and said,

“Hi… Recognize me?”


 

Sorry if this chapter is like pure crap… I’m having writers block…. I THINK I’ll rewrite it later on….

Anyways, I just got back from Korea and guess who I saw on the plane with me? It’s none other than………

 

 

B.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & Miss A!

I’m so excited!! I had eye contact with Himchan for about 20 seconds….. GYYYYAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I managed to take a picture of them at the airport >///< That’s all…..

Please subscribe…….