JONGKEY!

My New Life ft. Me and My Husband, Taemin.

"Jonghyun. Wake up. Jonghyuuunnnn," I heard Key say. It's too early for this . I grabbed his waist and pulled him into my bed. "Jjong! Seriously, we have schedule today. Get up," He said, getting up from my bed. I just laid there..Until I felt something get up. "Damn you and that stick of yours, seriously," "Never underestimate the Almighty Key," I just heard the smirk in his voice. I slowly got up from my bed and made my way to my bathroom.

 Running water on my face, waking me up, I realized how bad I look. I have dark circles under my eyes. Damn, I need to get more sleep. "Jonghyun-Hyung, are you okay?" I look up to see Taemin standing behind me and I jumped back. "Jesus , Taemin! You scared me!" "Sorry Hyung," I saw him pout. "Soo..when are you going to tell Umma you love him?" Taemin said as I was brushing my teeth. Almost choking on my toothpaste, I rinsed my mouth out. "T-Taemin!" "What? It's so ing obvious, Hyung! Just tell him already." I sighed to myself. Taemin's right. I should. "Yeah yeah. I'll do it later, alright?" "Okay Hyung. I'm trusting you on this," Taemin said and walked out of the room. 'Key..' I thought to myself.

When we got to the van, we all took our usual spots. Taemin next to Minho, Key next to me, and Onew up front with the manager. Key had fallen asleep on the way to our schedule. He was leaning against my shoulder. I looked down at him and smiled when we arrived. "Key..wake up," I poked him gently. He just took his arms and wrapped them around my waist. Trying not to blush, I poked him again. "Kibum. Wake up, we're here," Finally, realising how he was sitting, he blushed and quickly got out of the van.

God, he's so perfect..why haven't I told him how I feel? No, no he'll hate me..Ohmygosh he would SO hate me.. I can't.. I have to tell Taemin that I can't..  I thought to myself as I watched Key on StarKing. There has to be a way to make all of this stop. I guess I maybe..do have to tell him..

 


A/N: Hi guys! Cliffhanger! I'm going to upload a little Jongkey chapter every once in a while.. keke. I hope you guys like it! Honeymoon chapter is already written and is going to be edited soon~ I promise!