The Wedding!

My New Life ft. Me and My Husband, Taemin.

       ---KICHA'S POV----

    "Ki-Cha ah, you look so beautiful," said my Umma. We flew her out from St. Louis for the special day. Taemin's Umma was standing next to her. "I'm so lucky to have you as my future daughter-in-law," She smiled, on the verge of tears. My Umma had just done my hair and I had put my dress on. It was long, with lace going up the back. My hair was done in loose curls, my brunette hair falling down my back perfectly. Yes, I'm insanely nervous, but isn't every bride-to-be?

Taemin and I got engaged on Christmas last year. It's now May and spring is in full swing. There's flowers everywhere and the air smells like fresh rain. My Appa came in. "Ki-Cha, it's time," he held out his arm and I took it, mentally preparing myself. "Ohmygod, I'm getting married. It's my wedding day." I kept saying over and over in my head. The music started playing, and everyone stood up.

As I made my way down the aisle, I looked around to see everyone that we loved and cared about. I saw Super Junior, F(X), the rest of SHINee, Taemin's parents, my Umma, Kellin, Amber, even new rookie group EXO showed up. Kai was standing at the alter next to Taemin, being picked as the best man. HaTae, being my maid of honor, and SNSD unnies as the other brides maids (we made alot of friends in the past year and a half.)

Then my eyes finally met with Taemin's. He looked absolutely perfect. I don't think I've ever seen anyone better than him. And with that moment, I knew we were infitine. I knew that I was supposed to be here, with him, the boys, HaTae, and everyone else. This is my place in life, and I'm so glad that I finally found it. My appa let go of my arm, and I took Taemin's hand.

"You look absolutely amazing," He whispered in my ear. I just laughed and then the ceremony began..


"Ladies and Gentelmen, we have gathered here to unite Kim Ki-Cha and Lee Taemin in holy matrimony. If there's anyone who sees something wrong with this, speak now or forever hold your peace." There was a long pause and, thankfully, nobody said anything. Taemin smiled and wiped his forehead making a "whew" sound. We all laughed and we continued.

"Taemin, please repeat after me." Taemin nodded. "With this ring, I be-wed," Taemin repeated his words. "In sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, in times of happiness and sad, I promise to be with you, forever." Taemin once again repeated his words. "Now, Ki-Cha," I looked Taemin in the eye. "With this ring, I be-wed. In sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, in times of happiness and sad, I promise to be with you, forever." I slipped the ring on his finger and he slipped my ring on mine.

"Now, please say your vows. Taemin, you first." Taemin smiled and then looked at me.

"Ki-Cha. Ever since the first time I saw you at the airport, I knew I had to make you mine. You have this thing about you that makes everyone love you. I'm glad I was the one who got your heart and I promise to keep it. Forever." He said smiling.

"Taemin-Oppa, I love you. So very much. I'm glad you're the man I fell in love with, I wouldn't have it any other way. You're my sun, my moon, my earth, my everything. I'll be right beside you forever more." I said, tears of joy starting to form in my eyes.

"Ladies and Gentelmen, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Taemin, you may kiss your bride." The officiater said. "Gladly," Taemin laughed and then dipped me low. I squeaked and then he kissed me. Everyone laughed and broke into applause. "Now, let me introduce you all to Mr. and Mrs. Lee Taemin!"

We walked down the aisle, people throwing rice, both of our parents crying.



----------------------LATER AT THE RECEPTION-----------------------------------------
*Ki-Cha's pov*

I heard someone clink their fork against their glass. "Here we go," I whispered into Taemin's ear. It was time for the speeches.

Alot of people gave speeches, telling funny stories about me, or about Taemin, or about all of us together, HaTae not forgetting to add in the Supermin story. Taemin just facepalmed while everyone laughed. Then, it was time for the boys to give their speeches.

"When I first met Taemin, I took to him instantly. It's more of an Umma-Son type bond, actually," Key started. "I'm so glad that Tae has finally found someone that he cares about, and that cares about him as much as I do. Taemin, you picked a good one. Don't let her go because I like having a girl in the house to go shopping with. ANYWAYS, Taemin, Ki-Cha, I'm very happy for you and I wish you both tons of happiness." Key raised his glass and everyone did the same.

"Hmm, let's see..Taemin..Taemin Taemin Taemin.." Minho said, tapping his chin. "He's always been the good maknae. He's fun to mess around with and can be really adorable sometimes. Ki-Cha is the exact same way. Just..Cha, make sure he doesn't so drunk that he runs around the house with a shower-curtain cape again..alright? I think it takes more than one person to get him to shut the up and go to sleep," Minho smirked. "YAH!" Taemin said. I patted his arm and continued to listen with a smile on my face. "Anyways, I love both of you to the end of the earth and back. Cheers!"

Then it was Jonghyun's turn. "Taemin! How dare you get married before me!" He said playfully. "Ahh, the day Taemin proposed. That was a memorable day. Christmas morning. Wow, nice move, kid. Anyway, it was a day full of laughter and cheer and happiness, and I can't believe the day has finally come. Congrats guys, I love you."

Finally, it was Onew's turn. He gave a super long speech about love and happiness and what things were like before I showed up and how they are now. It lasted a good 20 minutes. "The point is, there's no one better Taemin could've picked. Welcome to the family, little sister." Onew said and raised his glass. "YAYYYY!" He shouted with a huge smile.

After that, it was a full night of dancing and laughter and shoving cake in people's faces. When the night ended, Taemin and I made our way to our car, preparing for our honeymoon. "Taemin Oppa, where are we going?" I asked with a smile on my face.


"It's a secret."

 


A/N: First chapter! What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!