003

Being the superstar bestfriend...

"Okay, Eun Ji, I'm so sick of your behaviour for seizing my boyfriend Sung Jae!! Now you are dead meat with me!!! Hargh!!" "Joanna!!! Let me go!!! I'm not seizing your boyfriend!!!" "Yes you are flirty girl!!!! Such a beggar!!!!" "Joanna!!!! He's the one that looking for me..." "Girls cut!! Bravo!!!" the director clapped his hand. Jung Hee and a girl that act as Eun Ji take a rest after shooting. It since 2  month now, Jung Hee been shooting. Left another one month, the drama will release on TV.

 

AT HOME

"Jung Dae!! I'm home!!" she shout. "Hello!! Superstar!!" Said Jung Dae. "Here, I bought you No.1 Korean beef!!!" Jung Hee gave him the box. "Woah!! Noona!!!Kamsahamnida!!!!!!!!!!" Jung Dae ran to the kitchen to cook their lunch. Since Jung Hee busy for her shooting, Jung Dae are the one that being the chef.

 

EXO (1 month after that)

"1 2 3 4!! dance and dance and dance!!!" Exo-K still dancing. "Kai said to them. Kris suddenly appeared. "Guys!!! I saw someone that familiar in KPOP Obsession drama!!" Kris aback them.

 

"Sung jae, how could you do this to me?" Joanna POV. "Woah!!! Baekhyun!! Our Jung Hee!!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun hug each other.  "Our Jung Hee?" Sehun lifted his eyebrows. "Both of them seriously sharing girlfriend." Luhan whispered to Sehun. "But that girl look so beautiful for both of you fool.." ShinDong suddenly appeared. Chanyeol look at him. 

 

"Hey!! Stop making my heart in hot!! You are so....pathetic!!!" Chanyeol stared him. Shin Dong quickly ran away. "Let ask her out!!" Kai the playboy gave them idea. "Yess and then EXO will be gossip for scrambling new actress Lee Jung Hee." Chen broke the silence.

 

"No Chen. We will be bestfriend." Baekhyun still supporting Kai. Kai nodded. Chanyeol also make his happy virus smile. "Okay!! Let's inform Lee Soo Man." Chen asked them to the Boss Office.

 

SM Office

"Yes guys?" Soo Man asked them. "Can we hang out?" kai asked bravely. "Sure...How many of you will be out?" "Exo-K sir." He said. "Okay. makes ure you're not till midnight." Lee soo man smiled. "Thanls sir!!" Kai bowed.

 

"Call Jung Hee!!" Baekhyun tap her numbers. "Yobseo?"

 

"Err..Jung Dae, the manager of Jung Hee speaking?" Jung Dae answered her sister phone. "Jung Dae, it's hyung, Baekhyun." He talk. "Hyung!!! Do you want to come to our house. Me and noona were about to go out for celebrating!!!" He said. "Chomal?? Okay, me and my friends will pick both of you at your house!! Now!! bye." Baekhyun off his phone and ask all EXO-K members to go to their car.

 

"Noona!!! hyung will pick us now!!" Jung Dae shocked her. "What?? Really!!!" Jung Hee laughed and smile. Suddenly there's a car hon. Jung Hee and Jung Dae step out from the house. Suho saw a long hair girl. Kai saw a girl. Chanyeol smile. Kyungsoo always make this reaction 0_0.

Kim_seul_mi_ei-yo_539854_large

 

They walk at the mall. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are the one that talk a lot with Jung Hee cause it's been a long time since EXO debut. "It;s EXO and new actress lee Jung Hee!!!" The fans are crazy.

 

"Miss Jung Hee!!! autograph please!!" said one of the fans. Jung Hee treat them and also the EXO. "Miss Jung Hee, what is your relationship with EXO?" said the fans. "We're just bestfriends." she answered. jung dae nodded.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Owh..now Jung hee had a gossip as a superstar!! Yip! Yip!! Hooray!!!!