002

Being the superstar bestfriend...

"Miss, what character in this drama do you prefer? Our story entitle is KPOP Obsession." The judges asked her. Jung Hee smiled and answered. "Can I audition to be the main character?" the judges nod. "Show us your talent. Jung Hee shows her talent. "Okay miss, can you act like a rich queenka at yourschool? caus eyour character have a lot of similariities with the character that we want. Your face look like American-asian." the judges explained. 

 

"Okay." Jung Hee act like a character that he want. "Okay miss!! We will take you as Joanna in this movie!! Thank you!! This is your script. Next week come to practice." Jung Hee took the script with a bright smile even she didn't get the main character.

 

"Jung Dae!!" Jung Hee jumped happily as she enter the house. "Yess noona? Did you get Eun Ji character?" He asked. "No!! but I got Joanna!! I will wear expensive accesories!!"she hugged him. "Woah!! That's good!! Do you sometimes have to use english?" He asked. "Of course dummy!! Nevermind!! I can talk in english cause I join english club  at school." jung Hee pinched his cheeks. 

 

"Noona, that's mean you will cook stew beef for us?" Jung Dae shows his teeth. jung Hee nodded. "Yess!! Of course I will cook it for you!!"Jung Hee tickling him. noona!! You're the best!!!"He show his thumbs up.

 

*Flashback*

"Jung Dae!! Your sister are known as the master chef here cause she know how to make my favourite stew beef and bacon!!" Baekhyun eat his food. Chanyeol chuckled. "Yes. She always cook egg for me." Chanyeol made his happy virus face. "Stop mocking me." Jung Hee opened her apron as she put the Bibimbap on the table.

 

"We're not. We're praising you." jung Dae defend them. "Whatever." Jung Hee sit in the middle of Baekyeol. "Let me feed you Chanyeol." Jung Hee wrapped the beef into the slad and feed Chanyeol. "Noona!! You shoul feed your little brother." He said.  "You can eat yourself 12 years old boy." You replied. Baekhyun cross his hand. "Why do you stop eating?" Jung Hee asked Baekhyun. 

 

"No one feed me as Chanyeol." Baekhyun pouted. "Oo baby bacon..let me feed you with bacon..." jung Hee took the bacon and feed him. They having a fun time together before...

 

"Jung Dae? Gwaenchana?" Jung Hee accost him. he aback and and look at her. "Owh yess.." Jung Dae sit infront of her. "Bashta!!" Jung Dae eat the food greedily. "Eat well Jung dae...I want you to be healthy always.." Jung Hee adviced him. He nods and just eat the food.

 

L.A Hotel

"I can't wait to go home." Sehun said. Luhan appeared. "Yes and once again baekhyun drop this beautiful lady picture infront of FX room and make them feel curious." luhan stared the picture.

pizap.com13550344001661.jpg

"Baekhyun and a girl...sulli maybe dissapointed cause she likes him...." Luhan babbled. Sehun widen his eyes and look at the picture. "Yes...and this is serious.." He said. "Baekhyun so careless and drop this picture infront of FX room. No worry cause only Vic, me and Luna were there." Luhan whispered. Chanyeol entered the room. "Hey Luhan?" He rebuked him. "Hey yeollie, give this to baekkie cause he drop it infront of FX room." Luhan gave him the picture.

 

Chanyeol lifted his eyebrows. "Jung Hee.." He whispered. "What a beautiful name.." Sehun heard it. "yes and that's why we're...nothing.." Chanyeol put the picture in his pocket and out of the room.

 

"Are they sharing girlfriend?" Luhan asked Sehun. "Maybe?" He said. "Can I share Krystal with you hunnie..." Luhan begged with his aegyo face. "I'm not dating her. We're just friend hannie." Sehun smiled. "O really? Fine, I should share with chanyeol and Baekhyun and the girl are totally hot!!" He smirked.

 

101 room

'Baek, you drop something." Chanyeol gave it to him. "Hey? This isn't mine." Chanyeol lifted his eyebrows. "So? Do you mean ghost?" Chanyeol smirked. "No. I mean, jung Hee is here." He said. "What? Hey please...for what...she didn't know that we will be here and yet she couldn't afford to go here." Chanyeol shook his head.

 

"What do you meant by didn't afford?" Baekhyun stand up. "No money.." Chanyeol slower his voice. "Oh!! I forgot!! This is mine!! hehe.." Baekhyun broke the silence. Chanyeol sighed. "Damn!! What dafuq you tried to fool me.." Chanyeol nervous. "But...I lost this picture when we move to exo dorm for the first time. After we met Lee So Man in his room. I think I lost it." Baekhyun stare the picture.

 

"Do you mean that old man stole your picture? Impossible dude. Just keep it and don't care.." Chanyeol bump his face on the pillow and start snoring. baekhyun still with his curiosity. He tuck his pocket to get his phone. "Should I call jung Hee. Yes..I should." Baekhyun dialled her number.

 

Seoul,Korea

"Jung Dae!! Answer my phone!! I still pack my things!!" She said. "Yobseo?" Jung Dae answered. "Wah!! Saeng-ah!! This is hyung! Baekhyun!!" He said. Jung Dae was extremely excited. 'Hyung!! I miss you!!" He said. "Me too. Can I ask you something, what's your family name?" He asked. "Lee? Why?" He said. "hah!! Jinjja!! Okay2...where is Jung hee." He asked.

"Jung Hee ah!! Someone want to talk to you." Jung Hee ran and seized the phone. Jung Dae still smiling beside him. "Yobseo?" she answered. "Jung Hee, it's me Baekhyun." He laughed. "Oh..hi...it's been a long time I never heard your voice." Jung Hee smiled. "Of course now you can. I have story to tell ya...someone drop our picture and that's the picture if us that missing when I was about to debut." Baekhyun told her.

 

"Really? Who could it be?" Jung Hee felt curious too. "Ahh..okay Jung Hee..I have to go...I have to sleep early!! Good nite Hee and Dae!! Bye." Baekhyun off his phone.

 

"See...hyung didn't forget about you...." Jung Dae patted her shoulder. Jung Hee grinned and walk happily to her room. Packing for her thing to acting with BTOB movie, KPOP Obsession tomorrow.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HokAyy!! Done with second chap!! Go Baekyeol!! subscribe and comment!! Jeyeyh!!