001

Being the superstar bestfriend...

"Jung Hee!!! " her brother call her name. "What!!!" she replied while studying. "Don't you go out today?" he shouted. "Nope!!!" Jung Hee neat her books on the shelf. "Why?? Did BaekYeol didn't ask you to go out?" he asked. "Stop talking about them cause that's annoy me!!" Jung Hee voice higher. 

 

*Flashback*

 

"Jung Dae, where is your sister?" Baekhyun asked him. "She's wearing a make up..." he mocked. "Hey!! Stop mocking me demon!!!" Jung Hee shout from upstairs. "No I'm not Angel!!" He replied. Chanyeol ran upstairs to see Jung Hee.

 

"Why you take so long just to brush your hair...."Chanyeol lie down on her bed. "Hey!! Please don't lie down your body on my bed!!! let's go!!" Jung Hee pull his hand.

 

Baekhyun smile as he saw both of them. "Let's go shopping!!!" jung He giggled. "Ohyeah!! Buy you new shirt for my first salary as the trainee.." baekhyun chuckled. "Really!! kamsahamnida oppa!!!" Jung Hee messed his hair. Chanyeol put his hand aroung Jung hee and Baekhyun. "Now I have two wife." He whispered. "Yikes?? Wife!! jung Hee is my wife." Baekhyun said. 

 

Chanyeol pouted. "Jung Hee is my wife and you too." he fight against Baekhyun. "Did I ask you to fight? Just walk to the mall and treat me some stuff!!" Jung Hee knocked their head.

 

"Okay ma'am!!" Baekhyun overwrought. "Here we are at the largest mall in Korea!!!" Jung Hee scream. They walk and shop together...

 

"Noona!!"Jung Dae broke the silent. "Err what?" Jung Hee put her hair behind her hair. "Come on!! Today the EXO will perform in L.A!!!!" Jung Dae hold her hand infront the tv. "I'm not interested Jung Dae. Please..I have to memorize the text for my audition!!" Jung Hee furious. Jung Dae sighed. "How many years will you sulking to them? They just don't have time to hang out because of their practice..." Jung Dae nagging. 

 

"I'm not sulking!! I'm just dissapointed!! I saw ShiNee hang out that weekend? How come they can't hang out?? I saw Krystal and sehun hang out together yesterday? Why they didn't spend their time with me? Since 6 month ago, they doesn't make any call for me or even poke me when I went for their concert." Jung Hee cried.

 

Jung Dae felt guilty to see her sister crying. They are orphans. Jung Hee work day and night after school to survive their life. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were her bestfriend before the both of them became superstar.

 

"Mianhe..noona..." Jung Dae hugged her. "It's alright..i'm fine...Just tomorrow take care of yourself. I'm going to audition for a drama....eat well adn do your homework.." Jung Hee wiped her tears and smile.

 

"k.." Jung Dae watching the concert alone. Jung Hee  has gone to sleep. 

 

L.A Backstage

 

"I'm tired. Did you make any call for Jung Hee." Baekhyun asked. "Just tired. I'm sure she will understand." Chanyeol drank her water. "Hey!! Who have this picture fall on the stage!!" Shout Sehun and show the picture to SMTOWN family.

b1e8bdbdb9cc_1.jpg

"That girl so hot!!" said Kai and seized it from Sehun. Kris immediately ran towards Kai. Taeyeon and Tiffany also went to see the picture. "Who have this girlfriend!!!" Kai shout and make baekhyun and Chanyeol look at each other. Both of them ran toward Kai to seize the picture.

 

"Give it to me!!" Said Baekhyun. Chanyeol that was taller than Kai easily take it from him and gave it to Baekhyun. "Don't be so careless.." Chnayeol smiled. Baekhyun sullen and put the picture in his pocket. "Our Baekhyun is cheating on Taeyeon!!" Kai shout. Taeyeon chuckled. "You're so lucky to get that beautiful girl!!" Siwon patted his shoulder. 

 

"Chanyeol was!! Not me.." Baekhyun pointed his finger to Chanyeol. "Look at his wallet now!!" shout Baekhyun makes Sehun and Tao ran to his beg to get his wallet. "Look guys!! our Baekyeol dating the same girl!! So sweet!!!" Sehun laughed.

17.jpg

The FX can't see the boisterous moment as they make their performance. Shin Dong the laser mouth. "So sweet like there's no girls outside!! This girl is so pathetic and player!! Stop dating her guys!!" Shin Dong make them silent as they saw Chanyeol face turn fierce. 

 

"Don't you ever tag her as the player cause she's not!!" Shin Dong spoiled the mood. Shin Dong actually really hate Chanyeol. That's why he always mocked him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okayy!! First chappie done!! if i have time, I will add another chap okay!! Please subscribe and leave a comment!! kamsahamnida!!