Chapter 5 - Meeting Jung Min

Making Her Mine

 

 

 

Saturday.

Today Min Sun didn't have school so when I woke up for work she was already up making some waffles. 

"Hey kiddo~." I yawned and patted her head.

She glared at me, "When are you going to stop calling me that? I'm already sixteen."

I giggled, "Kyeopta, and when your not a kid anymore."

"When is that?" She mumbled and grumpily gave me a plate with a waffle.

"Komowo."

"Meh." 

I laughed again.

 

 

I got my house key's and was about to leave for work. As soon as my hand landed on the door knob someone knocked on the door. 

"Min Sun! Min Sun! Sooyoon!" I chuckled, I would recognize that voice anywhere.

24846_1279315146918_1351221181_30814779_

I opened the door and Tae Jun immediately grabbed my onto my shoulders, "Sooyoon! There's some creep sleeping on the bench outside!"

I laughed again, "What are you talking about Tae Jun? Are you ok?"

"Sooyoon..." He took a deep breath, taking his hands off my shoulders and pinched the bridge of his nose. "There is seriously some homeless man sleeping on the bench outside."

I raised a brow, "Should... I be concerned?"

He smacked his forehead. "You know what? Nevermind. Just... just forget it." He sighed. 

"Yo unnie, is that Tae?" Min Sun appeared out of no where. 

"Mmm. I have to go to work. Bye guys."

"What? You're leaving?" Tae Jun pouted. "Why is my girlfriend leaving so early? Wah~ you work way too hard babe!" Tae Jun pouted even more.

"Well I need to work. Unless you want me to be a bum anyway. And for the millionth time, I'm NOT your girlfriend Tae Jun. Maybe if you call me Noona one day, you just might have a chance."

He made a face, "I'll find another way."

Min Sun just kept quiet. "Well I'll be going now, have fun kids~!" 

This time both of them frowned, "We're not kids!"

"Yeah whatever, later." I laughed and closed the door after stepping out.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Today, I need to work extra hard. Mr. and Mrs. Park must have missed their son alot."

I opened my eyes and made a fighting sign.

"Fighting SooYoon!" I smiled.

 

As I began walking to the flower shop, when I was halfway there... I felt like someone was walking behind me. Tensing up, I began to walk faster, but the person behind me did too! What a creeper... chincha! 

After a few minutes I got agitated and turned around, "Yah! Who ever yo-"

I stared blankly at the man in front of me. "Huh?" I blinked innocently, tilting my head. 

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "Uh... mianhae. I thought that you must have been going to the flower shop and I need to go there too today but I don't know which way to go.... hehehe." 

"... Oh. Okay."  I turned around awkwardly and began walking again, this time at a regular pace. 

He walked up next to me and I decided to ask him, "So... are you going to tell me your name now?" 

"You'll find out once we get to the flower shop." He chuckled.

"Oh... okay." I pushed a strand of hair that was falling out of my bun behind my ear.

 

He held open the door for me and I bowed my head, "Thanks."

He scrunched up his nose smiling, "No problem."

After I stepped in, he came in as well and closed the door. 

"Oh Sooyoon, are you here already? Now if only I could find that son of mine." I heard Mrs. Park's voice say. Then I heard her footsteps coming towards us, she was looking down at her notepad. "Anyway so I nee-" She looked up and dropped her notepad. A big smile spread across her face and then she ran towards us, startling me. But what shocked me the most... she hugged the stranger and he hugged her back. 

"Jung Min! Gaahhh! I'm so happy!" I saw her cry in joy.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait a second.

"Y-you're Jung Min?" I pointed to him in shock when he pulled out of the hug.

He pursed his lips and nodded his head, "Suprised?" He grinned. 

"Yes... very." I took a deep breath.

Mrs Park became confused, "Have you both already met then?"

I nodded, "Yesterday, he walked me home."

Mrs. Park's eyes rounded, "So if you came back yesterday, where did you stay? Don't tell me yo-"

"ANIYO OMMA!" Jung Min yelled annoyingly. "Why do you even think like that? Gahhh!!" He sighed and crossed his arms.

I became confused, "Like what?"

Both of them turned their head to me and started laughing. After they finished I was still confused but Jung Min just asked, "So where's dad?"

"He went out to get some green tea. Don't worry, he'll be back soon." She smiled. "I'm so happy your home."

"I am too." He smiled.

I could see it then. The resemblance. His smile was so much like his mothers. I also noticed he had the eyes of his father. It was so similar, I was suprised I hadn't noticed it until now. Wow. They both sat down on the chairs inside the shop and began to talk. I stood there leaning against the doorway of the shop and decided to let them catch up. 

But one more thing. The last thing I noticed that I was smiling myself. Today was going to be a joyful day.

 

 

"Hey." Jung Min walked up to me while I was watering some of the plants outside.

"Uhm, hi." I looked at him and put the watering can down.

"I guess I should introduce myself properly...?" He said it more like a question then a statement.

"Oh, ok." I nodded slowly, running my fingers through my now open hair.

"Hi, I'm Jung Min." He put his hand in front of me. He smiled his signature smile.

"I'm Sooyoon." I smiled, taking his hand.

"I hope we can become close friends in the near future!" He saluted to me, making me laugh.

After laughing I smiled warmly, "Me too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mom, no matter how tired you are, you can't just fall asleep on a park bench! I'm telling you, it's so painful!" Jung Min cried.

She looked at him as if he was crazy and took a newspaper that was convieniently right next to her and smacked him, "Yah! Why would anyone in their right mind do that anyway?!"

He smiled sheepishly, "Uh... nevermind." Then he rubbed the back of his neck and thought, 'Aish I'm never sleeping on a bench again, hurts so much T.T...'

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n:

12/18/12

Annyeonghaseyeo chinggu's~! :) I have four new subscribers <3 kyaaa I'm so happy :D Thank you all so much! Please comment and tell me what you think~! :) If you don't comment, author ssi will feel sad T.T wahh~~ But thanks for reading :) 

Well it's like 11 PM here, I'm going to sleep now, sleep well chinggu's~!

 

ALSO guys I do NOT edit my chaps. Like plz. if I had time to do that, I would be updating every day XD LOL people who have time to do that... well 

tumblr_mdv6d6rBgm1qhyfsyo1_500.gif

P.S. Jung Min is such a dork right? Ahahaha XD