Darkness of my black heart...

My Depression (Haitus)

Within the darkness I walk a thousand miles waiting for death to approach me, waiting for my life to meet its end. It's funny how the ones you'll give up your life for are the ones behind everything... they're the ones who darken your days and ruin your dreams giving you sleepless nights... yet why do we cry over them?

 

I walk these endless corridors alone and cold because I was abandoned within this maze by the ones I trusted my life to... they just up and left me, lied they'd return but they never did... My hair is turning white and still I wait for their call, I wait for their arrival, I wait for their never occurring return after the long years of my misery.. yet none comes to pass my dark days of pain and anguish... who are they to be called friends? Who are they to be called my lovers? Who are they to be called my family? They think of me as nothing so what are they to me? They are the ones... I want to see smile again... but for what reason? What benefit do I have? Oh, none other than the empty happiness within my soul giving me that light sensation that lifts me off my feet...

 

They would call after me and run around me playing their silly childish games and ask for me to join "Come on Amber! Lets play!" they would scream and shout not once thinking about my weak heart fading slowly with my quickening pulse... Yes, I had a weak heart of which deprived me of doing things every normal child would do... but that wasn't my fault... however they made it seem like it was... "You're no fun... when will you get better already" Were the words encoded within their speeches and I understood it clearly to the point a constant flow of tears would stream down my face and cease to stop... for people like that were everywhere around me yet I had taken no notice. However, the words spoken by the ones especially close to me on the other hand... were the most hateful and painful of them all...

 

To whom was I to turn to other than the ones who would gossip behind my back with their double faced appearances... Yet, as foolish I was I trusted both those lying, thieving and menacing faces with every ounce of respect I had... what choice did I have? I was young, in my world you'd die if you hadn't at least had a few people to live for... and that was the only reason for my longing... the only reason for my patience and survival... it was all for them... all waisted for them...

 

Cheap relationships are worthless to me now.. I've come to my end, already lying on the floor gasping for breath... everyone is already fed up with me for Gods sake! So I ask you death, to take me away quickly because I no longer yearn to live for this world... my body is an empty shell for everyone to beat up and crack... so just take me without any delays, come for me as they had not and take me by my body as they dared not to, take my soul and save me as they weren't bothered to... Oh angel of death, tell the Lord to bestow his mercy upon me as I had done so upon those I called my allies...

 

hope you guys enjoyed this depressing one shot^^' sorry for making it so short^^'

please comment and subscribe and upvote

everything is very much loved^^*

//sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors//