Club

I Fell In Love With My Boss's Son

"Yah! What took you so long ?!" Sooyoung yelled when you opened the door.

"Mianhae, heh heh heh," you said as you slipped into the backseat and buckled up.

"Oh well ~ I"m glad you came anyways *sigh* but yeppeo," Sooyoung said with a content smile on her face.

"Jincha ??" you asked.

"Mhmm," Sooyoung said as she started her engine.

"Gomawo" you said with a smile.

"Cheonma now lets go PARTAYYYY !"

*Vroom Vroom*

After a 30 minute drive you were finally there at Vibe Night Club. You stepped out of the car and a cool brezze went by you.

"Kaja!" Sooyoung said with excitement.

When you stepped into the club B2ST beautiful night was playing and it was one of you favorite songs, so you told your friends you gonna go dance now and they nodded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIGhwQtd-c

After a while of dancing you got tired and went to go get a drink at the bar.

"Hey there cutie," said a strang yet familiar voice that came out of no where. 

"Ermm hi," you said as you turned around.

That face looked familiar but you couldn't make it out. Suddenly he took a seat and ordered a drink. You kind of stared at him because you were trying to think who it was.

"So, why not come to my place tonight?" he said as turned around and took a sip of his drink, but then he spitted it out.

"NOONA !?"

"GONGCHAN?!" you said in disbelief because he literally just ask if you just wanted to come to his place and you know what that means.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking that!?" you said "Omo are you always like this?! you playboy!" 

"ANI ANI!! THEY DARED ME NOONA BECAUSE IM ALWAYS TOO INNOCENT AND STUFF," he practically shouted because he didn't want you to get the wrong idea.

"AND WHO IS THEY?!" you shouted back because the music just got louder.

"Heh heh.... annyeonghaesaeyo noona....," said a group of 4 other boys behind you.

"YAH!" you turned around to scold them. "How dare you guys try to turn my poor baby brother into a playboy," you said as you grabbed Gongchan and huged his head.

"HAHAHAHAHAAH !!!" yelled out Sandeul.

"Noona ~ ! you're embrassing me!" Gongchan said as he pouted.

"Yah!" you hit Sandeul's head.

"Oww ~ mian-mianhae I just .. couldn't hold it in? heh heh heh," Sandeul said.

"Pshh oh you just be quiet," and then you let Gongchan go. " What are you guys doing here anyways?" you asked them as you took a sip of your drink again.

"-_- really noona? really? what else is the club for??" they said all together in a monotone voice.

"DONT GIVE ME THAT TONE!" you said as you turned around which scared them.

"... PUHAHAH! YOU GUYS SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACES AHAAHA!" you laughed out. They knew you wouldn't put a hand on them but they were still scared.

"Pshhh ! Noona is like a scary monster MEHRONGGG ~ !" they all said at the same time.

"Are you asking to die?" you said creeply "Heheheh" you were slowly get off of your chair and was ready to atttack them.

"AHHH! NOONA WAIT!" they all shouted.

"Mwo?" you asked.

"Did you forget where we are?" they said in a whisper.

"Pshh nobody's looking they're all dancing, but oh well if someone sees this then I guess don't want to embrass myself so I'll stop, mehrong!" you did it back at them "I'll let you guys off this time," you said back as you finished you drink. You saw your girls and they looked wored out but still full of energy. "Hey I'll see you guys later! and you guys better not get into trouble!" you said as you walked away from them to go to you girls. 

"Arraseo!" they said back and then they just ordered some drinks for themselves.

"Yah, I'm tired can we leave now we still have school tomorrow." you asked them.

"Uhmm yea sure you have a good point kaja," Sooyoung said as she grabbed her bag and then she yawned. "Im getting tired already anyways. KARI LETS GO!" she yelled.

"Uhmm ok i'll see you soon then?" an unfamilar guy asked Kari.

"Mhmm!" and then she skipped to us.

"Girllll ~ how many numbers did you get tonight?!" you asked with you eyebrows going up and down.

"Mhm playgirl forevaaa~ " said Sooyoung with a chuckle.

"Yah! I am not a playgirl . . . lets just go I'm getting tired too . . . . mehrong!" she said as she walked towards the door.

"Pshh oh well," and then we all left the club.