They Left . Again .

I Fell In Love With My Boss's Son

"Yunnie umma and appa is leaving now!" your parents yelled downstairs. 

"Kayy." you said without a care in the world. They always did this, always leaving you and Gongchan.

"Aren't you going to come down to tell us goodbye ?" Appa yelled. 

"Just leave." you said.

"Aishh this girl!" your mom said to your dad. "Fine, bye were leaving!" your mom said one last time .

OH MY ING GAWDD! Leave already! Damn can't I get some peace ?! you said to yourself. After a moment of silence you heard the door closed. "FINALLY!" 

Gongchan was out with his friends the whole week. He didn't want to even see his parents anymore. They nevered even tried to once fix the relationship, so why bother now. 

You were in your bedroom finishing up your homework like a good girl, listening to music, and snacking on some chips . Then you got a text from one of your best friends, Sooyoung.

"Hey did they leave yet ??" she asked.

"Haha yea, wae ?" you texted back.

"Oh, well do you wana come hang with Kari and me to the club? Ya know to get that stress off of you ^~^" she replied. 

"Uhmm I don't know .__. I have to study for the up coming test *-* IM ALREADY FAILING THAT CLASS ! D:" you said and science was your worst subject.

"SEE ?! STRESS ! I CAN TELL !! >_< come on go get dressed I'm coming over there soon xP" Sooyoung replied. You knew she was going to say that ~,~

"Aish! Ughh fine ~  *sigh* " you texted back. Then you thought that it actually was a good idea and that you did enough homework for the night. Also, you haven't hungout with your girls in a while so heck with it. You stood up and got ready.

30 minutes later.

"BAM BAM BAM !" the door kept on banging by a certain someone.

"AISHH I SAID JAKKANMAN !" you were trying to finish your makeup and everything BUT someone kept annoying you.

"Yunnie ! Come on ~ palli you know Sooyoung's impatient !" yelled Kari. Kari was your other best friend and you guys knew eachother since 2nd grade.

"Arraseo arraseo im done now" you said as you opened the door.

"It's about ti- WOAH !" Kari said in surprise.

"Mwo ? Do I look bad ? Is it too much ? DOES THIS THING MAKE ME LOOK SULTY ?! OMG I'LL GO CHANGE !" you said

"Mwo ? Ani, ANI ! You . Look . Drop dead gorgeous ! Im so jelly ! >,<" Kari exclaimed.

"Jincha ? haha awhs gomawo, but don't be jelly ! ALL ~ the boys are drooling over you." you said.

"Haha cheonma and gomawo and I hope you know they drool all over you too, but you just never notice." Kari said back.

"HAHAHA ! You're furneyy haha why would they drool over a potatoe like me ?" you laughed .

"Aishh you're pretty okie ? Now kaja lets go have fun !" she said excitedly.

You put on you're heels and locked the door on the way out.

"Tonight is going to be fun" you said to yourself.

 

Hello ! Haha well this is my first story && well I have another acc. But I don't go on it anymore && it's kind of the same story ? Well the title is just the same I changed the storyline ^-^  LOL, but yea ~ I hope you enjoyed the first chapter ! I will try to update frequently :3