My...name is...

Where we belong

‘Minnnnkiiii Minkiiii wake up come pway with mezz’ she pushed him back and forth on the couch.

‘Just five more minutes…zzzz…’ he pulled the covers over his head.

She puffed out her cheeks and rocks him harder. ‘Noooozz you alrweady know that we play on wainy days pweaassee~’ he groans in response.

‘Just 5 more minutes’ he falls back to sleep.

‘Awwwwz Minkii wake up’ he didn’t respond.

“…Wake up…”

“Minki wake up!”

Ren sat up quickly and looked at his surroundings. Under a bridge curled up next to his puppy Yep, he was back to the real world. He sighed at the dream he just had and covered his face with his hands.

“Just…a dream…” he rubbed his arms for warmth as he stood up trying to gather their stuff.

The rain started to lighten; that meant it was time for them to move. They couldn’t stay in one place for very long; if they did trouble would always find them. Either a gang would try and jump them. Or another homeless person would try to him. Either way they were always on the move. He did have much; just the clothes on his back, 2 blankets, and a book bag to carry it in. Cha started to whimper at the sounds of footsteps.

“Hey look what we have here~!” said the man in a black jacket. Ren quickly started to put on the backpack and wrap Cha in his scarf.

“Hey boss isn’t that the girl who kicked you in balls the other day.” Said another man trying to get down the hill without slipping. Ren started to slowly back away from them.

“Yea it is. I think it’s time for some pay back.” He crackled his knuckles walking up to Ren.

Run Minki’

“S-” Ren ran off as fast as he could with the two men following him.

 

“Young Master, Your father is waiting for you to find a girlfriend, for quite some time. At this point he’ll even settle for a boyfriend” said the driver. Minhyun snorted at his last remark. But then again gender really didn’t matter to him.

“I mean you could have been nicer to the girl this time…” he said with a monotone.

“All she wanted to talk about was my father. Didn’t really care about me… Just like the one before her and the other one and the other one…”

“Young master…”

All he wanted was someone with a kind heart and good intentions. The people his father has been making him see didn’t even care about Minhyun. They just wanted his money. He wanted someone that loved him for him. Rich or poor, was that too hard to ask for. The only person that he thought ever loved him was his deceased mother. She would always brighten up his day when everything went wrong.

When she passed, his life changed forever. His father acted coldly towards him. Made him studying more and didn’t let him have much of a social life. On a daily basis he continues to pressure him to find a girlfriend so they can have a pre-engagement. But what he really wanted was to make sure his son would get married and have a child to be the successor of the company.    

“*sigh* At this point I think I’ll just stay single…” he looked out the window. The rain started to come down even harder.

“Young master… Don’t think t-THAT WAY!” He pushed down on the brakes making Minhyun jump in he’s seat.

“What was that for!?” Minhyun shouted at him.

In front of the car, Ren was shielding Cha from the impact of the car, but it never came.

“That crazy kid ran into the street!” the driver beeped his horn making Ren face the car.

“Ah…” Ren looked at Minhyun and for a split second his heart skipped a beat.

“Oh…” Minhyun and Ren’s eyes meet and he couldn’t take his eyes off him. Ren on the other hand had to run away because the two men were getting closer to him.

“Geezz kids these days…” before the driver could start the car Minhyun jumped out to follow the men that were following Ren.

Go’

“YOUNG MASTER WAIT!” Minhyun jumped out the car before he could tell him otherwise.

I have to find her before they get to her’ Minhyun ran as fast as he could to catch up with them.

 

“Ack!” Ren was facing the river that blocked the rest of the path. ‘Now what am I going to do’

“Ha, looks like you got nowhere else to go kid” said one of the men while walking closer towards Ren.

He tried back up, but the other man was right behind him holding him down. Ren protected Cha from any punches that were going to come his way. He was right, the punches and kicks started and soon enough he was curled in a ball holding Cha for dear life. He was used to being beaten, but their force had more power.

“Hey boss, don’t you think she’s had enough” one of the guys stopped.

“No!” he kicked Ren extremely hard in the stomach making him groan from the pain.

“Next time you’ll think twice before kicking som-AH” Minhyun punched him from behind making the man fall into the other.

“You son of a-“Minhyun didn’t give them enough time to even get up before the next blow. He had jumped into the air and did an axe kick on the first guy then turned and did a back kick on the other. Making them both crash into each other again. They tried to fight back, but Minhyun was too fast. He dodged there last punch and kicked them both into the river.

Minki look up’

“*cough* Urgh….” Ren looked up to see Minhyun wiping his lip with his sleeve. He tried to sit up against the tree so he could see how much damage they caused. It was a lot; he’s cheek was cut, arm bruised and leg was swollen. On the plus side he was able to protect Cha.

“Are you ok…?” Minhyun kneeled in front of Ren reaching his hand out to him. Ren only shielded Cha even more thinking he was about to cause her harm.

“Uh…umm…” Minhyun looked at Ren’s injuries before he could respond.

“There not as bad as I thought” Minhyun looked up at Ren and their eyes met again. They paused for some time staring into each other’s eyes. Whimpers started to come from Ren’s shirt. The noise made them snap back into reality. Ren turned his head quick before he could see his blushing face.

“YOUNG MASTER, ARE YOU DOWN THERE?!” yelled the driver.

“Yes! And I got a friend to!” he looked at Ren who only looked confused at his words.

“So what’s your name?” Minhyun said as he held out his hand for Ren to take.

“My name….its….” he didn’t want to be called Minki anymore. It only brought back memories that he didn’t want to remember.

“Hmm…?”

Ren~’

“It’s R-R-Ren” he stuttered.

“Ok then Ren, would you like to come with me?” Minhyun gave him warm smile that Ren could feel; even if it was pouring down freezing cold rain.

Go…’

-----

A/N

Umm...thanks for liking my story so much...it was only the forword through *blushes*.. The story is actually based on a true story (expect the rich part but its close to it)

please enjoy chapter one (-^-)/

comments help me improve....