Irritated

Rainbow Tears

AN: Hi guys^^ Thank you for the subs and comments AND votes xD I decided to update this cause I don't know if I'll have my computer next week or not, and I wanted to at least give you the first chap. before it xDD

Sorry if I make many mistakes, I'm kinda sick and I make more mistakes like this, but I'll correct everything tomorrow (if I'll still have my computer xD)


Getting out of his car and slamming the door behind himself, Kibum could feel various students looking at him. He smirked slightly, glaring at the small, dark-haired girl who asked if she could walk to class with him.

'Why?'he asked, his smirk widening when the girl didn't say anything, just took a step back. 'Do you really think that you're worth it?' he added, noting the tear that fell out of the girl's eye. 

Deep down, he knew that he should have felt guilty. But he didn't. That girl only wanted his money. Plus it's not like that was the first time he had turned her down. She was one of the persistent girls who couldn't understand that he couldn't have cared less about them. 

'Key-oppa!' he heard from behind himself as he made his way to the classroom. He didn't even look at the high-pitched voice's owner, he already knew that it was Jessica or who.

'What?' he asked rudely as the girl latched onto his arm, happy that at least he seemed to acknowledge him.

'Are you in a bad mood, oppa?' she asked him. Key rolled his eyes, not even bothering to reply as they finally reached the classroom. Luckily, the girl's friends surrounded them and he was able to walk to his desk without them noticing that he had left them. He let out a relieved sigh as he sat down and took out his books and pencil case. An almost tender smile graced his lips as he looked at his sketchbook that was the next item he grabbed. It was a simple, dark leather-covered book with his name engraved into the cover. If there was anything Kibum had ever cherished, it was this sketchbook. His nanny gave it to him as a goodbye present when, according to his mother, he was too old for someone like her to take care of him. He couldn't have been older than ten, and he could barely tidy up his room at that time. But he didn't care, Mrs Park, his nanny told him that she had to leave because his mother wanted to spend more time with him. The little boy was overjoyed at the thought of spending time with his mother. 

Yet she still barely ever spent time with him. And if she did, it was because she had to be with him. Like the times when his father would visit. Lately though, his mother would try to find an excuse for her not to be there. Kibum could always see right through them, but he didn't care anymore.

The teen smiled bitterly, opening the book and flipping through the pages to find and empty one. He could only frown when he looked at some of his drawings. So simple, so dark, so... empty. 

He heard the rest of his class enter the room. He looked up, only to scoff. It was him, just as he thought. Kim Jonghyun was the typical popular boy in Kibum's class. Everyone loved him, and he enjoyed the feeling of having fake friends. To Kibum, they seemed very fake. He knew that they only followed Jonghyun like love-sick puppies because they thought that he was handsome. 

He heard Jonghyun say something 'funny', and suddenly everyone was laughing loudly, finding the joke oh-so-amusing. 

Kibum tried to ignore the loud sounds as he took out a pencil and started drawing. But the first line was too thin and the second was way too think. The color of the pencil stood out too much from the paper's yellowing color, and the whole drawing was just simply horrible. Kibum didn't even know what it was. 

He grabbed the page and tore it out. He didn't want that thing to stay in his sketchbook. His classmates around him were still chattering loudly, apparently the teacher was late.

'Why did you tear that out?'he heard suddenly. He raised his head, scowling when his dark, feline eyes met the popular boy's confused ones. He didn't even answer as he turned a page and started drawing again.'Kibum...'he heard the deep, obnoxious word.

'Couldn't he just shut up?' he asked himself as he looked back at the boy who was now standing in front of his desk. 'What?'he snapped, glaring at the older, but shorter student. 

'Nothing...'Jonghyun sighed as he walked back to his seat. He couldn't understand why Kibum was doing this. He didn't care that he was pushing their classmates away, because honestly, most of them were annoying little brats who thought  that with befriending someone rich they would get rich too, but he didn't like seeing him... like this. 

Everyday, he would see the beautiful, blonde-haired boy sit at his desk, drawing something. Everyday, he could see the bitter smiles on his face. Everyday, he could see how much the boy was falling apart. How much he wanted, he needed to be loved. Yet if anyone tried to get close to him, even if their intentions were pure, he would push them away. Cruelly, not caring about their feelings.  

Jonghyun sighed, looking at the beautiful boy. For many years, he wanted to pull Kibum into his arms and tell him that he cared... That to him, Kibum wasn't just a wealthy, good-looking kid. 

Kibum, noticing that the elder was looking at him, turned into his direction and glared at him. He was getting annoyed by how much Jonghyun was staring at him these days. 

The teacher walked in, apologizing for being late. No one really seemed to care, and soon, everyone in the class was taking notes about the war they had been learning about. Everyone, but Kibum. He was still trying to draw, but he couldn't. Nothing he drew turned out the way he wanted it to, and it made him very, very irritated.

Jonghyun looked at the boy again, wishing that he could help him. He knew that Kibum's passions were drawing and painting, and that the boy was struggling more and more to create something he liked, but he couldn't do anything about it. And it wasn't because he didn't try. It was because Kibum didn't let him.

And it made Jonghyun irritated. Very, very irritated...