Skywriter

Are you saying I love Kris Wu?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Raven's POV

Walking alone in this seashore feels relaxing. Cold breeze and the waves are the only accompany I have right now. Today is our 2nd day but probably be our last because I overheard Kris talking to his phone back in the hotel and his reply says it all. It seems urgent I guess.

"Can't it really be reschedule? ..fine, I guess I can't help it.. I'll meet you first thing in the morning."

I sat on the white fine sand and bury my feet underneath. The truth is, I don't really enjoy staying here, it bores me in fact. I'm not doubting their company but it just doesn't feel right. I don't know.. I don't know what to say. I hugged my knees and bury my head on top of it. I usually sit like this whenever I feel like alone.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I swiftly turn to my side to see L.joe, sitting beside me. Since when is he here?

"It'll cause you a million bucks." I smirked. Right now, I still can't believe that this L.joe guy-- a playboy and acting all tough and all ...has a soft-- no rather, a GAY side. What kind of guy would scream octaves higher than a woman's original scream just for a flying cockroach?! Unbelievable.

L.joe chuckled. "I'm rich, I can manage." He nudges me. "Come on, tell me." He insists

I rolled my eyes at him; I don't feel like talking to him right now. I just want to appreciate this relaxing view right in front of me. But of course, L.joe has his own way just to get whatever he wants. He continuously pokes my sides.

"Dont--" I glare at him and showed him my balled fist. "I'll seriously use violence if you don't stop poking me!" I threatened

L.joe grins. "I would like to see you try."

"Puhlease! I would love to but I don't want another unnecessary attention from your pathetic fangirls, their irritating presence already annoys the hell out of me. Give me a break!" I replied that earned a victory smile to be plastered on that damn pretty face of him. Somehow, we've gotten close but of course, not that close since I still don't get his playful side. I wonder what kind of girl would seriously fall for this bum?

I sighed. "Where's the others?"

L.joe leans back, his arms as his support. "L is busy with his own stuff and Krissy? I don't know his whereabouts. When I woke up from my nap, I don't see him around." He replied

A moment of silence..

"At first, I really don't understand what made Krissy like you. His ex is sooooo different from you, mostly in the attitude." L.joe sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter