Hide and Seek

Are you saying I love Kris Wu?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong saw his bestfriend, packing her things on her bag like she's going somewhere. After her vacation from Hawaii, exact 4 days they've been living together on his apartment. She has no time for leisures, after summer school, she'll go straight to work and home. That's her cycle for the past 4 days.

Jaejoong went to his kitchen and raid his ref for orange juice. He grabbed a cup on his upper cupboard and pour orange juice on his cup. Satisfied, he peeked on the door and saw Raven combing her hair, ready to go. He raised an eyebrow at her. "Its Sunday, you have no work and obviously you have no school. Where are you going?" He asked, showing up to her.

Raven looked at him surprised, even holding her chest. "You scared me."

"Answer me. Where are you going?"

Raven slung the straps of her MGM backpack on her back and winked. "Out. I'll be back for dinner! Babush!"

Raven gave him a flying kiss and left his apartment. She's not really going to study but to roam around. She's bored and wanted to waste her salary to her liking. She flagged a cab and told the driver her destination.

"Festival Mall." Raven said

Raven can't keep her eyes away from the window. They drive passed the towering buildings and giant billboards. Indeed, they're in the middle of the busy core of the South Korea. If she kept her status, she may be working on their company right now. Slowly, she's getting attached to a normal person's lifestyle, its not easy at first but eventually, she got the hype of it.

 

"Will you sit down?! You're making me dizzy!" L.joe tossed the pillow and it hit Krissy's back. The latter paused to glare at him and continued walking back and forth. L.joe groaned and buried his face on his hands.

"She's not even answering any of my calls. I haven't seen her for a while!" Kris tapped his iPhone 5 on his palm as he walks. After getting tired of rummaging his brain with all the ideas his mind is making up, he sulked on the seat across L.joe and groaned.

"Track her down. That's what GPS is for, Krissy." L.joe suggested and rested his feet on the coffee table and turn the TV on. He made himself comfortable watching a Music program while Kris is grinning to himself.

"You're genius!" Kris announced, patting his shoulder

"I know. You don't need to state the obvious, Krissy!" L.joe scoffed.

 

"I want size 9 of this." Raven handed the green Vans shoes to the saleslady who's been following her eversince she entered the shop. She choose to sit beside a guy because its the only free space. She fished her phone out to see if ever she received any messages, indeed she received a lot but mostly its from Kris.

Raven sighed. "Annoying wimp." She muttered as she delete all of it, not even bothering to read them at all. She sighed again. From afar, everybody might went to a conclusion that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter