Chapter 1

Babysitting 5 Unwanted Idols

*Krrriiiiiiiiinggg*

 

"Ugh," She reached the alarm clock "aish, Mondays!"

 

*yawns*" She got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath and wear her school uniform.

 

"Hyunsik-ah, wake up," the child's eyes open slowly "I'll get your milk stay there arasso?"

 

She made Hyunshik's milk and let him drink it.

 

"Shikkie let's change your clothes, I'll have to bring you to the day care center." She bathed Hyunshik and change his clothes after that she went to the day care center and left Hyunshik there.

 

Few meters away from the day care center, her phone rang.

 

*riing riing*

 

*Oh, someone's calling me. Appa? I wonder why?*

 

"Yoboseyo," said Rinchae "Rinchae-ah, I have to talk to you." said her father.

 

"Wae Appa?" "I'll tell you later, meet me at WM Ent. Building 11am sharp. And, one more thing, bring Hyunshik with you."

 

"But Appa! I have classes!" Rinchae argued "This is an important matter. Please, just this once."

 

"Arasso." "Go to *** Salon, look for the stylist named Chocolate, she knows what to do! Annyeong!" Before Rinchae can ask anything her father immediately cut the phone call.

 

*Aish! What a responsible father, doesn't even care to his daughter's acaemic grade!* She went back to get Hyunshik and go to the place her father want her to go. And because she's a person that is bad when it comes to directions, she rode a taxi.

 

--------------

 

When they reached the salon, she went inside unethusiastically while carrying the little boy.

 

"Excuse me," she called the attention of a staff "may I know if there's a stylist named Chocolate here?" The female staff looked at her from top to bottom with disgust. *Tss. Same as the other people.*

 

"Er, Chocolate Unnie. Your costumer is here. Uhm, I gotta go." She flew away without hearing Rinchae's response.

 

"Oh! So you're Hyunwoo-ah's daughter! *She can be quite pretty if she will wear the proper clothes and take that thick glasses off.*

 

"Ne, Appa said to go here." She replied to the stylist that is about the same age as her father "I know, I know. Daniel, style the little boy first."

 

"Ne, Sonsaengnim." replied the Daniel guy.

 

"Wear this," she gave a cute blouse, "this," she handed her a skirt with ruffles, " aaaand ths two." She gave a white blazer and a pair of pink gloves/mittens. "Wear it. Ppali!"

 

"Now, I'll style you, trust me okay." She assured Rinchae with a smile.

 

---------

 

"There! Ah! I'm really a genious!" The stylist praised herself "Are you ready to se yourself now?" *No, I'm not.* instead of saying that she just nod to make it quick *Its not like something's gonna change*.

 

She was in a great shock when she saw a girl doing the same things she does, then it hit her. *That's me? Seriously?!* She looked at herself again.

 

"Shocked? Hahaha, now for the shoes, hmmm," "this!!!" She said while holding a pair of black lace-designed shoes.

 

"Now, you're ready to go." Chocolate said with a smile. =)

 

"Kaja Hyunshik-ah!" she looked at her cute little brother.